It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Cheers for the King of the Illuminati!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Just an aside that supports part of the premise made in the OP.

Sales psychology suggests very strongly that when selling to a couple the most effective method of doing this is to address the male, but format the pitch to the female. IE speak to the man, directly, with eye to eye contact, but touch on all of the things that statistically interest women - as the dynamic is that the male needs the ego stroke of playing the role of "in charge" but it is the woman who will make the final decision upon a purchase.

Even entry level sales training in nearly all fields include gender specific dialogue. Even in food service and retail this is a big part of it all.

~Heff

Women are the gatherers and you point to one of the traits that make her better at selection than men.

If men would work on their characters as we are supposed to, instead of feeding our inflated egos then true and speedy progress to prosperity for all could be achieved.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by Greatest I am

bummer

I was hoping someone might actually name an itanimulli and provide good evidence

lol
edit on 3-3-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

Just look up the Fortune 500 of any country and you have most dead to rights.

Regards
DL

the club is that easy to get into ?

bummer

I used to think it was for the cool kids only

There is no official club. Movers and shakers know who they are though.

Note who funded the last U S presidential candidates. 2 or three big Illuminati.
Is is the same for any country or election. That is why we all live in oligarchies and not democracies.

Remember as well that Illuminati are defined as enlightened ones. Huge money is not required. Just enough enlightenment to know what the hell is going on.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Statistics clearly show that the plans of the Illuminati are working. That is quite clear to this Illuminatus. We are creating more millionaires than we have for the last 100 years.

www.youtube.com...

The Illuminati role of oligarchic world-wide governance is reaping its rewards of a world on the right path to ending poverty, --- as defined by unnecessary death, --- within the common. The Noble Lie is now apparent to the astute and all religions are failing. Secular philosophies are growing impatient with violent religious woo believing populations.

Religions were primarily invented by man to serve poverty. They have failed due to greed. They consume much in resources that we will now transfer the poor. This is the last phase towards economic stability within the common and maximization of economic potential. That translates to more real wealth to all within the common. Thinking demographically shows this.

Women are the key. Women, ---- as the controllers of the economy, ---- must realize that the inequality that we now have can be handled by the excess of resources at the top. This allows for a stabilizing of the economy through the redistribution of resources. When women and the males who are in the way of progress decide to cooperate, it will be quickly done and we will all profit from it.

We are a generous species and since we Illuminati and all peoples are sworn genetically to try to enrich as many of us as possible, it’s nice to know that we are reaching our collective goals. Of late we have been adding to our numbers and as that trend continues, poverty does not stand a chance. If women act.

I think it is time the world knew of this and gave three cheers to the Illuminati by recognizing the King and giving him the three cheers that he richly deserves for enriching us all.

Hip hip ---------.

Regards
DL

I think Beyonce agrees with you

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

bummer

I was hoping someone might actually name an itanimulli and provide good evidence

lol

Just look up the Fortune 500 of any country and you have most dead to rights.

Regards
DL

so we are all illuminati now ?

this is very confusing

the club is that easy to get into ?

bummer

I used to think it was for the cool kids only

There is no official club. Movers and shakers know who they are though.

Note who funded the last U S presidential candidates. 2 or three big Illuminati.
Is is the same for any country or election. That is why we all live in oligarchies and not democracies.

Remember as well that Illuminati are defined as enlightened ones. Huge money is not required. Just enough enlightenment to know what the hell is going on.

Regards
DL

so first it's the top of the pyramid folks, now it's anybody

I think you are just making this up as you go.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler

Statistics clearly show that the plans of the Illuminati are working. That is quite clear to this Illuminatus. We are creating more millionaires than we have for the last 100 years.

www.youtube.com...

The Illuminati role of oligarchic world-wide governance is reaping its rewards of a world on the right path to ending poverty, --- as defined by unnecessary death, --- within the common. The Noble Lie is now apparent to the astute and all religions are failing. Secular philosophies are growing impatient with violent religious woo believing populations.

Religions were primarily invented by man to serve poverty. They have failed due to greed. They consume much in resources that we will now transfer the poor. This is the last phase towards economic stability within the common and maximization of economic potential. That translates to more real wealth to all within the common. Thinking demographically shows this.

Women are the key. Women, ---- as the controllers of the economy, ---- must realize that the inequality that we now have can be handled by the excess of resources at the top. This allows for a stabilizing of the economy through the redistribution of resources. When women and the males who are in the way of progress decide to cooperate, it will be quickly done and we will all profit from it.

We are a generous species and since we Illuminati and all peoples are sworn genetically to try to enrich as many of us as possible, it’s nice to know that we are reaching our collective goals. Of late we have been adding to our numbers and as that trend continues, poverty does not stand a chance. If women act.

I think it is time the world knew of this and gave three cheers to the Illuminati by recognizing the King and giving him the three cheers that he richly deserves for enriching us all.

Hip hip ---------.

Regards
DL

I think Beyonce agrees with you

I just threw out my male fan list.
Damn you.

Just kidding.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

[

so first it's the top of the pyramid folks, now it's anybody

I think you are just making this up as you go.

Anybody can be enlightened! Wow.
Why is it that so few of us step up?

That would depend on how much of a conspiracy nut you are.

I made up nothing though. Check how Illuminati are defined. Officially.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

officially ?

lol

the perfecitbilists didn't survive 1785

you are speaking of the grand "tptb" the faceless puppet masters

using the term illuminati just makes you look desperate to be cool on the innerwebz

it's so 2004

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I think everyone agrees that the ultra wealthy are greedy bastards. Unfortunately, that is human nature. What they are supposed to do with their wealth is invest it into the infrastructure to help the poor while at the same time get a return on their investment. Things like building factories, etc. America gives hundreds of billions of dollars to other countries in the hope that they do just that. That is not what they do with it. They pocket a huge portion, another huge portion goes toward their military and police in order to beat down the poor further. You can pass no law that will change human nature. If you took all the money on earth and gave it to the world leaders, the result would be wealthy leaders and starving people. There is no Utopia.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

[only what despises all life could have made what this world is now appearing to be, and mocking women and their role in giving it, as well.
edit on 22-2-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

The world is appearing to be prospering with humans living longer and less poor than ever before.

And you think that those who pay and work for that good position despise life.

Rather a strange view. Care to explain it.

Would you rather we return to shorter and poorer lives?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

www.youtube.com...

Hip hip ---------.

Regards
DL

Yes. Specifically, your last statement.
Some perspective on this, though: In the last 100 words, the workforce was primarily invested and employed in the durable goods quadrant of the economy. As the life expectancy heightened, as you nod to, and it obviously became harder to provide those retirement benefits, insurance benefits, that extended to the entire worker's family. It became quite expensive. An addendum to this as management styles changed, quotas to fill, sales numbers which increased steadily and then followed the expectancies vis a vis sales to continually increase, no matter inflation, the failure of other durable goods companies, and the building of the better mousetrap, which meant (remember the Maytag repairman put out of business because they were building too good a product, lasting too long and not in need of repairing, as it was a successful, long lasting product…..
Better quality meant less work for the force, and still those companies were required to pay and deal with unions, retirement pensions, and increasing salaries to deal with cost of living, not to mention health insurance extending to a worker's family who had been faithful to the company for so many years: i.e., all those benefits to the worker, and the unions making them commonplace requirements, while the quality of the product was such that the expense of all that no longer justified the means. And so, the American work force changed. Early retirement, jobs which held off unions by on the one hand providing benefits up to a point, but then the pensions and 401 K's were still costing a fortune. In that climate, it became obvious the forty, fifty year faithful employee making a long lasting, quality product had himself/herself become obsolete, too expensive for companies to maintain their commitment to.

Car companies, the steel industries, many durable goods industries had to change then, and especially due to the new politically motivated NafTA and free trade with Asian companies,importing from a more productive more cheaply paid in a less restrictive OSHA

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

I think everyone agrees that the ultra wealthy are greedy bastards. Unfortunately, that is human nature. What they are supposed to do with their wealth is invest it into the infrastructure to help the poor while at the same time get a return on their investment. Things like building factories, etc. America gives hundreds of billions of dollars to other countries in the hope that they do just that. That is not what they do with it. They pocket a huge portion, another huge portion goes toward their military and police in order to beat down the poor further. You can pass no law that will change human nature. If you took all the money on earth and gave it to the world leaders, the result would be wealthy leaders and starving people. There is no Utopia.

I do not think everyone would agree as you state but I do agree that human nature cannot be legislated. Logical as it is perfect for man and I would not want to change it. Do you think you can outdo nature?

As to economic Utopia, that we could legislate but it would need the cooperation of the whole world since we are talking of a world economy. Utopia as describes as the best of all possible demographic shapes. I think we will reach that in about two generations, 40 or 50 years but I think we could have it now if governments would get along.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

[only what despises all life could have made what this world is now appearing to be, and mocking women and their role in giving it, as well.
edit on 22-2-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

The world is appearing to be prospering with humans living longer and less poor than ever before.

Regards
DL

No, but to proceed with these facts in mind:
Some perspective on this, though: In the last 100 years, the workforce was primarily invested and employed in the durable goods quadrant of the economy. As the life expectancy heightened, as you nod to, and it obviously became harder to provide those retirement benefits, insurance benefits. It became quite expensive. An addendum to this as management styles changed, quotas to fill, sales numbers which increased steadily and then followed the expectancies vis a vis sales to continually increase, no matter inflation, the failure of other durable goods companies, and the building of the better mousetrap, which meant (remember the Maytag repairman put out of business because they were building too good a product, lasting too long and not in need of repairing, as it was a successful, long lasting product…..
Better quality meant less work for the force, and still those companies were required to pay and deal with unions, retirement pensions, and increasing salaries to deal with cost of living, not to mention health insurance extending to a worker's family who had been faithful to the company for so many years: i.e., all those benefits to the worker, and the unions making them commonplace requirements, while the quality of the product was such that the expense of all that no longer justified the means. And so, the American work force changed. Early retirement, jobs which held off unions by on the one hand providing benefits up to a point, but then the pensions and 401 K's were still costing a fortune. In that climate, it became obvious the forty, fifty year faithful employee making a long lasting, quality product had himself/herself become obsolete, too expensive for companies to maintain their commitment to.

Car companies, the steel industries, many durable goods industries had to change then, and especially due to the new politically motivated NAFTA and free trade with Asian companies,importing from a more productive more cheaply paid in a less restrictive OSHA or other overseeing bodies (wage and labor boards with government provided union enforced oversight and freer taxing and government oversight in those countries became easier and cheaper, and further downgraded durable goods built in this country, further eroding the American workforce and its viability. Practices in order to stay in business, due to inflation and long term commitments costing money these companies could no longer afford and see adequate profit margins to support their burgeoning management and administrative levels had to adjust, or simply companies here had to go out of business due to the cost of doing it.

The result were political administrations, heavily monetarily supporting campaign financing to control the future of legislation regarding these former business practices, allowing for the vacating of the American workforce, in favor of outsourcing, and the immigrant work force, which expected much less and would take it with little choice from inflation, bankruptcy of huge durable good companies,

So, the whole nature of the workforce of America, the cost of doing business here in order to provide this "American Dream," or working hard all your life, committed to one company, and having the house, the 2.5 plus kids, funding the college funds, the 401 k's for retirement of long time workers combined with an upper level management, an increasing division between the upper class and the almost complete disintegration of the middle class, for the above mentioned reasons, took its toll.

First, products became more cheaply produced, a built in obsolescence, if you will: the first version being produced with planned obsolescence. You buy it, new, at its highest price, with its bugs and problems, and the next version fixes all that, at a higher price, while the social medias and advertising encourage the public to become addicted to their new and bell and whistle devices, with aforementioned built in, so that you have to purchase the upgrade soon to have the latest.

This served a dual, if not triple purpose: First, another thing had come along: the internet, replete with the advertising of all the bells and whistles, interconnectivity, cool things the tech could do, selling us on it, addicting us to it, until we had to have it to even function. You not only need an address to get a job and paycheck; you need an email address and a cell phone to get the best work opportunities, to stay in that mainstream of economic opportunity, not to mention the perks of social connectivity to keep you involved in being cool, having friends, not to mention the economic opportunities necessary to "network," (it's all in whom you know) to be judged to be part of this surrounding culture to participate in it, and reap the rewards from it, much less survive in this business and social climate. These things, and the advertisements that sell it as cool, normal, and gadgety rewarding and a keeping up with the Jones's, look at the gadget I have now, have you got it….kind of thing…… This all took place to segue what was happening without anyone knowing, while they were simply trying to have somewhat of a rewarding life: also, defined for them by media: girls don't date guys who don't make a certain amount of money, have a bright future, evidenced by the right gadgets, cars, connections, etc….all signs of "up and coming."

I should mention here that this was alluded to by Pres. Bill Clinton in the bridge to the future that information technologies would be….as NAFTA came to be on his watch. He forecast that this county would become one of information technology, and not so much the durable goods industries, knowing that the labor that bolsters these industries is more readily and cheaply available in other countries. This was the bridge to the future he mentioned, and warned that vast retraining of the American workforce to adjust would have to happen and in the interim, a whole generation was at risk, for changes such as these are not simple, take time, and lives will be economically compromised in the process.

Meanwhile, behind the scenes other things subtly happened. No more Maytag companies building a too good product needing little servicing and lasting forever. That brought along with it a burgeoning workforce not justifying the cost to keep them around. So products had to become more dispensable, and ergo, the workforce, as well. Get rid of them before they attain the forty hour work week, qualify for benefits, 401 k's , medical insurance, etc., all a part of expensive overhead. The products became more temporary, and so did the worker, at that point, while we were being convinced through social media and culture this was cool, appropriate. Not to mention our chief forms of entertainment surely reinforce a smaller attention span, reinforce pleasure seeking, ADHD and the need and desire to have less commitments, simply out of boredom, but couched in an attitude of challenging oneself more often. Why adhere to that 9-5, 40 yr. working in one place like your parents. They weren't happy. And we were all bored with it. What was lost in this translation was a generation of older workers, and even younger ones, by virtue of geography and what their fathers had done to support their families in those places where durable goods were the signet of the American Dream.

And then the internet: supposedly putting the power at the individual's fingertips, networking, etc. Change. Rapidly. Certainly appeals to our ADHD mentality: Take the power back. Don't like your boss---move on. Find a company who will maximize your salary possibilities quickly if you prove yourself quickly in a fast paced environment. And another feature: In sales, in America, if I fill my quota and go 20% over for two months, then I am expected to exponentially not just keep that increase but provide a greater increase over the next four months---highly stressful, and impossible to do.

Another thing the internet did was create a whole new way of doing business. Idea, middle man usually, linking vendors on one site, and selling to a collected demographic more efficiently collected again by the collection of info from social media and sold to purveyors for just this purpose, to create sites for selling specifically, with nothing but a little venture capital, a server, and voila……And all that attenuates in between, inventing selling new things to new customers, all targeted in this way. And very little of this is through programming, though some is: not disrespecting this, just showing how it worked. Take Facebook, for instance, a primary way of collected personal info for demographics designed for banner ads (another business) to take you to sites that sell specifically to the demographic of what you may be interested in. And this works, obviously. So, with nothing but a little money, and a good idea can get you billions, while teachers, the shapers of intellect, critical thinking, and the future are still grossly underpaid, and perhaps, in this climate, that is not prepared vis a vis the old education process which has not caught up to what is NOW, and has so quickly morphed from just twenty years ago.

Today, you could probably make more sitting at your comp spamming for companies and advertisements then many teachers make, whose jobs are to shape intellect, attitudes, inform, inspire, teach the youth to critically think and be the harbingers of a "better" future for this country, so that they will have a chance to solve the ever more intricate and multi faceted problems faced, and not just here, but everywhere, in this rapidly changing world and the people who struggle to survive in it.

Sure, there are more "created" millionaires than even ten twenty years ago, but at what price to those who don't get that segue?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I have given a partial response to your question, and have a great deal more to say. However, I began my response at approx. 8:00 pm. Since then , I have had constant power outages only to the computer as I was writing my response, every few min., to the point I had to use an offline program to write my response, so I would not lose it everytime the computer lost power. This is something of an apology for the wall of text I presented as a response. I have a great deal more to say on your request for elaboration, however, and hope you will read what i wrote, despite its poor formatting, and wait for my reply when power to the computer only is more dependable.
Having said that, and I am not usually a paranoid individual, but I neither believe in coincidences. And much of what you said in those short sentences asking me to elaborate has a valid and important and quite drastic implications for even the new millionaires among us. They can't, after all, take it with them. And for those of us who have experienced catastrophe where we live, a suitcase of cash won't do anything for you when wading through the floodwater, no power, nothing to buy, and waiting for rescue. Not many realize what this is like. Nor,, perhaps this all fits together. What is done to one here, eventually is done to all, and then blamed upon the least, that is, those who had least power over that being the case.

Hope you will read my response and await my reply, when "power" at least to my writing and communicating mechanism is allowed to stay online so that I may speak.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Regards
DL
reply to post by tetra50

Giving this another try, despite all my troubles answering you this evening.

The point of my lengthy post was to illustrate how we came to have poorer and shorter lives to begin with, and what the change that appears positive now truly may mean.'

Both the poverty and the shortness of life, i.e. disease, are directly linked. It wouldn't take much sourcing to figure out that poverty and lifespan shortened are directly linked. There are many reasons for this, among them, a predicated and planned played out scenario to bring us to today. But I don't really want to get into the more, shall we say, radical conspiracies attenuating to this. Rather the obvious, that the poor have never had the benefit of preventative health care, vitamins, good diets, opportunity nor time not emotional fortitude for exercise, all things which we know provide not only life span, and health, but also provide an increase in specific brain chemicals and their balancing to make it easier to make good choices, such as not smoking, not drinking and abstaining from momentary escape mechanisms from what they suffer everyday, such as drugs, quite a relief at the end of a day which you don't want to repeat any longer but feel you have no choice to.

Those situations have been quite designed. It takes a lower class of slave labor, for the upper class to make its money, provide its security and so one. Don't think I need to elaborate much on this. I have a health problem...shouldn't be a big deal. To one wealthy or with insurance, it wouldn't. The continued lack of treatment of it is giving me pain, and driving me crazy, limited my social functions, etc. all estimations asked on any basic social security disability form to gauge how much or how little what you are struggling with affects your life and functioning so that you can provide for yourself and get along in the world, be self sufficeint, much less self-actualized, which pertains further to the choices to drink or use drugs to excape a viscious cycle of hell I, and many others, are hopelessly unable to address. Do you see the cycle here? It has very little to do with my choices in life. Those choices were manipulations masquerading as choices, because of what I came from, which i hardly chose at that point, what I was born into. This is truly the way this world works. And it has been designed to work this way, so that at a certain point, all a person like this has "choices," which are in fact, poison, meant only to perpetuate a cycle one cannot get out of, no matter intellect, best intentions or fortitude or strength.....

Besides, there are many statistical facts that I could bring to the table which would illustrate that your assertion that the current plant is not in fact working to lift humanity up out of our conundrum, but only to show we are not worth saving, as those who are priveledged are exuberant over what less and less of us can attain, and then turn around and hold the least of us responsible for, when we haven't the slightest power to change it nor any responsibility for it, for we never have the choices, the priveledge, nor the ability to go against a machine that exists to keep it so, provide the upper class the excuses and damnations for the rest of humanity, and as we turn upon ourselves in that climate, prove that humanity is not worth saving, or should be the servants of some greater technology which brought it all about in the first place.

No, if isn't working. For those who are successful now will find themselves sooner or later in the same position. After all, they cannot take it with them, and will find themselves one day in a place and situation with a suitcase full of cash, wading through water, in an apocalyptic city with no power, dependent upon the benificence and kindness of other humans just like the rest of us....to save them. Only to have it said to them, they did not prepare, should have been more responsible, should have planned better, etc......

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yea they have created millionaires for their insiders. They've made everyone else poor. Globalization can do this when u extract wealth for a great nation into a third world country for cheaper wage.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Three cheers ?

We are creating more millionaires than we have for the last 100 years.

This is what the world needs ? More paranoid, penny pinch'n, pachyderms ? Look'in to grab the power that can protect all their cash ? Do you realize society doesn't even need money ? Imagine people all over the world with a job that contributes to society. A society where everything is shared equally and of which everyone is guaranteed work and their share. I see a world with a lot less evil.

The world can do without a currency period.
edit on 5-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
KILL,KILL,KILL. I guess that cover's it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Sure, there are more "created" millionaires than even ten twenty years ago, but at what price to those who don't get that segue?

A millionair, just like the billionaires in our demography stands on the shoulders of the masses. Take him out of it and you either just have an empty hole that helps no one or some other rising to his position.

The more millionaires and billionaires we have in any common, the better the common as the rich drag the poor upwards.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I have given a partial response to your question, and have a great deal more to say. However, I began my response at approx. 8:00 pm. Since then , I have had constant power outages only to the computer as I was writing my response, every few min., to the point I had to use an offline program to write my response, so I would not lose it everytime the computer lost power. This is something of an apology for the wall of text I presented as a response. I have a great deal more to say on your request for elaboration, however, and hope you will read what i wrote, despite its poor formatting, and wait for my reply when power to the computer only is more dependable.
Having said that, and I am not usually a paranoid individual, but I neither believe in coincidences. And much of what you said in those short sentences asking me to elaborate has a valid and important and quite drastic implications for even the new millionaires among us. They can't, after all, take it with them. And for those of us who have experienced catastrophe where we live, a suitcase of cash won't do anything for you when wading through the floodwater, no power, nothing to buy, and waiting for rescue. Not many realize what this is like. Nor,, perhaps this all fits together. What is done to one here, eventually is done to all, and then blamed upon the least, that is, those who had least power over that being the case.

Hope you will read my response and await my reply, when "power" at least to my writing and communicating mechanism is allowed to stay online so that I may speak.

I will but for Christ's sake KIS.

Generalities are better for these types of discussions unless we get into something specific.

You will note how nice that simple presentation in that clip in the O P was without hiding the message in reams of details.

You mentioned that the rich cannot take it with them and you are right. Now think demographically over time and you will see that the wealth at the top, that they cannot take with them, just falls back into the general economy when they die. Nothing is ever lost to a finite demographic common.

The trick to maximising the economy is the flow of all resources regardless of who own it and filling in any weak holes that cause instability.

We could do that today if people would just decide to cooperate.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1

Yea they have created millionaires for their insiders. They've made everyone else poor. Globalization can do this when u extract wealth for a great nation into a third world country for cheaper wage.

Look at the link in the O P again and try to understand it. When you do you will recant. Check the poorest countries and watch them rise while you are telling us they are falling.

I wrote a thing on millionaires just above. Please have a look.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Three cheers ?

We are creating more millionaires than we have for the last 100 years.

This is what the world needs ? More paranoid, penny pinch'n, pachyderms ? Look'in to grab the power that can protect all their cash ? Do you realize society doesn't even need money ? Imagine people all over the world with a job that contributes to society. A society where everything is shared equally and of which everyone is guaranteed work and their share. I see a world with a lot less evil.

The world can do without a currency period.
edit on 5-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Communism and equal sharing has been partially tried and failed. All demographys are hierarchical. Yours is a pipe dream --- I think ----, as even at it's ( best ), Russia always had a hierarchical demographic common. Communism IOW never existed and never will.

Even if we eliminate cash, which I agree with you can be done.
Even the Star Trek type of cashless society had a hierarchical demography. I see no way around it and would not like your system as it would kill innovation. No one will strive unless a reward is part of the package.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join