It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated compleatly....please read

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If this thread were predicated upon the notion that you got curious and visited a warez site or /b/ or something - and then started having these issues? I would currently be offering you links to a great many tools that you would need to scan, clean, and secure your system - as the PC specific aspects of this would be indicative of having drawn the attention of a few script kiddies.

But to think that either the NSA or Cybercommand would be so blatantly bad at it? Not likely IMO. Fifteen or twenty years ago I might have thought it possible. But today these agencies not only employ cutting edge tech - they also employ some of the brightest minds in a myriad of disciplines - including utilizing the skills of some of the most proficient civilian talents available. The idea that they'd leave such huge and obvious footprints is truly beyond comprehension to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There are 20,000 viruses being added everyday (search it up if you don't believe me) and you have a 3rd party firewall and you have not mentioned anything about an antivirus. Think about it bro.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

My personal opinion is that you're intentionally trying to sell us a complete load of bull in pushing a paranoia campaign, either for personal kicks or out of some self-entitled sense of following whatever agenda you think you think you're helping.

Either that, or, you really are paranoid and are just seeing what you want to see coupled with and exacerbated by your overall ignorance in knowing and securing information systems.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sorry norton came preinstalled got rid of that in favor of avg with super antispyware and spybot serch and destroy.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

G I don't know OP. I posted this over a year ago and got no bites at all.

I am a terroist

Can't say I didn't try ! All tho someone did shut down the Zep I posted to go along with the thread.

edit on 21-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow thank you drucilla I wish I was that smart but alas im not. This was an experment of sorts to see what if anything was monitored on this site I didnt expect the results I got a found them frightening. I hope you belive me and watch what you say and do here I do not wish to decive or have a reason for deciving anyone. I am not parinoid or even that concerened.

I just found it odd out of all my threads that was the one that got the attention of some one with a response that I feel showed their hand and what makes them nervous. Looking back at other things I have read from agent provocateurs to FBI plotting assassination of OWS leadership it makes a lot of sense I just didnt realise it till now.

It occurs to me after this experince that the powers that be fear organisation of the peacefull persuasion one they would be hard pressed to vilify or marginalise.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sadly these days we are all terrorists whether peacefull or violent if you disagree with the trajectory of our country you are the enemyof the state.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that some sort of keyword detection utility somehow summoned the "disinfo" crowd???

I'm thinking that a few ( Including myself ) probably showed up because the thread title is a bit tabloidish.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff you are by far my favorite mod so I will try not to take offense to your post. If it is tabloidish I canot help that reality is often stranger than fiction. I cant make this stuff up I have been heart felt and honest in every thread I have ever made I care not for stars or flags as thats not what brought me here. If you want to write this off as a hoax that is your descision I know not how to prove this to you with out shipping my tab computer and phone for you to personally inspect.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

"IF" what you say is true, then we should pursue the "people's lobby" because that appears to be a solid solution to the problem.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Already doing so on my own the think tank had a few good ideas that im implementing. Just gonna take time as any grass roots movement does. I know a lobbyist and a democratic party lawyer so I have turned to them for help in getting started it is a huge pain but hey no pain no gain right.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So you walked up to a hornets nest, and smacked with a bat not thinking you would not be stung. Did you have windows security on or Ms security running or anti spy wear? Probably not, as far as the other stuff, got no clue but if i where you, buy apple phone , get a mac and not make an other come get me post.

link   

I assure you; more people hate ME on this site than those that probably even know you exist.

Absolutely nothing is wrong with my computer.

Thus, dubious.

I'm pretty sure there's other, even more "popular" members that also have absolutely nothing wrong with their computers.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

link   

I'd have to agree with Heff in part, about DHS et al leaving no footprint, but that doesn't mean Cass Sustein (and ilk) aren't trying to do the same thing.

If you have a good idea, run with it!

Not everything is a Jason Bourne movie, so even if you're under surveillance, chive on!

link   
OP, how is your pc connected to the internet?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
reply to post by randyvs

Sadly these days we are all terrorists whether peacefull or violent if you disagree with the trajectory of our country you are the enemyof the state.

You captured the essence of my thread perfectly.

SnF
edit on 21-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I originally was not going to post here...

I do not believe your issues were related to your posting... Lately adds and other garbage advertising has gotten slicker..

The idea however is true...

I have noticed a trend in manipulation... slight and very subtle.... none of what yall consider proof but enough for me to test... so far everything indicates yes...

the agents here are very slick... think along the lines of not so much as causing we are going to get you... more along the lines of causing much more subtle issues...

they are trained in it... and they are paid for it...

I have my own suspicions of who is what...

@ Heff

as for professionalism... why use your own agents... subcontract out the work to private firms giving you deniability...

all it is is very advance advertising and marketing... with a little basic psych tossed in

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What's the prob? where's the surprise? There is no privacy once you go on-line, there are a zillion targeters out there sizing you up, evaluating your preferences, fetishes, tastes, psychological makeup, beliefs, weaknesses, strengths - you name it, everything you reveal about yourself is noted, categorized, linked to others. Someone messes with you to get a reaction, to gauge your behavior, assess your intelligence, rate your emotional state etc etc etc. Its not just you its all of us so what do we do - throw our computers out the window? Hardly, though we should. Yep, that's what we really ought to do.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

So hate equals observation? I do belive I got targeted for the contents of my thread not because some one hates me. More so why do people hate you you seem a bit abrasive but not terrible. I have made other threads which one could construe as threatining to the government but it was the make a lobbyist group for the people that seemed to get this response from someone with great capabilities beyond that of myself or most people.

And to the gent who keeps mentioning apple products sorry I despise apple products except the ipod. Would of gone zune but functionally it was inferior.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join