It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda's 22 tips for dodging drone attacks: the list in full

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Only lunatics just a year ago, would have been talking about how the government and it's agencies were buying up highly destructive hollow point ammo and human shaped targets of pregnant women, children and senior citizens by the multi billions, and at the same time try to snatch the citizens guns...eh?

And why don't you think that it is ok to purchase ammo and targets for training?

In fact here is why they are purchasing said ammo...

Federal solicitations to buy the bullets are known as "strategic sourcing contracts," which help the government get a low price for a big purchase, says Peggy Dixon, spokeswoman for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Ga . The training center and others like it run by the Homeland Security Department use as many as 15 million rounds every year, mostly on shooting ranges and in training exercises.

Dixon said one of the contracts would allow Homeland Security to buy up to 750 million rounds of ammunition over the next five years for its training facilities. The rounds are used for basic and advanced law enforcement training for federal law enforcement agencies under the department's umbrella. The facilities also offer firearms training to tens of thousands of federal law enforcement officers. More than 90 federal agencies and 70,000 agents and officers used the department's training center last year.

www.foxnews.com...

Interestingly enough in this country our law enforcement have to deal with so many different type of criminals they need to be prepared for anything.

Being prepared doesn't make you a lunatic it makes you ready to handle any situation that may come up.

Sorry, but the idea that the gov.t is going to go door to door taking your guns is an internet fearmongering that Alex Jones likes to keep blowing out of his pie hole that will never happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
No 23....dress up as sheep, your local fancy dress shop can help you with this..... only move in groups of 8 or upwards.......go baaaah a few times....

No 24....make love to that sheep nearby on the hillside, it might be the only and last chance at intimacy in this world you'll ever get.

(either way, don't worry, 72 virgins await your furtive slatherings in paradise)

edit on 22-2-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I agree that almost all these tactics would fail, thats Why you go after the drone pilots and their command and control centers themselves, you know the little boxes you guys sit in. Another option ive heard that works really well, is a concentrated beam of RF or Microwaves, im sure that cant be good for communications. Its dangerous to even mess with these types of waves, but it can be done. Our company actually has a Huge RF concentrator for heating things up in seconds to 2000 degrees, and with the right knowledge it could be made pretty easily with a microwave and a wave concentrator , I have been told that these waves can travel very far, 30 miles plus. I sure would NOT want to be sitting in one of those metal boxes with Microwaves being targeted to the command posts, Cook from the inside out. Popcorn anyone

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I would love to go to Afganistan and Pakistan with some RC planes fitted with just camera equipment...would be a Hoot just chasing people around for hours in the dark...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I love how you made your words match your avatar!!!!
Best ever!!

I however believe that it is prudent to keep an eye on the sky. It is only a matter of time before the drones are here and firing on civilians.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

I had a neighbor who used to bug the heck out of me always being an butt hole to me whenever I ran into him . So I paid the maintenance man to let me into his apartment when he was gone, found the layout of his bedroom and mounted a shelf on the other side of the wall. I bought a used microwave and took the door off and placed it on the shelf facing his pillow. I ran it for twenty minutes, several times a week when he was sleeping.

I am a big fan of microwave deterrents. I do not think they will penetrate metal trailers though.

edit on 2-22-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for genuine cajun flavor.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by Glassbender777

I had a neighbor who used to bug the heck out of me always being an butt hole to me whenever I ran into him . So I paid the maintenance man to let me into his apartment when he was gone, found the layout of his bedroom and mounted a shelf on the other side of the wall. I bought a used microwave and took the door off and placed it on the shelf facing his pillow. I ran it for twenty minutes, several times a week when he was sleeping.

I am a big fan of microwave deterrents. I do not think they will penetrate metal trailers though.

edit on 2-22-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for genuine cajun flavor.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
personally I dont think theyre having a hard time with drones at all, maybe theyre foot soldiers/low end soldiers are. I mean obviously the rebellion and uprising hasnt been put down or slowed. I'd say theyre doing just fine actually.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Some whom have read those tips may be missing the point.

The critical point is NOT about the tips.

It is written in the preface and the summary by the author.

That man is no fool or idiot, but a logical thinker, and DOES deemed the drones stategy attack a threat, proving that it is working, so much that he had to crack his uneducated brains to figure out a way to fight back.

He realizes that drone attacks are effective, even in the propaganda war. In the past, such animals would not hesitate to kill american soldiers anytime, even civilians to make american mothers and public lash out at the american govt.

But not anymore, as drones are cheap and uses no american in the hunt for those wild beasts.

What is chilling is that he now calls for the kidnapping of innocent western humans, hold them as sacrificial hostages to be slaughtered at will if the drones do not stop, to hurt the innocent people so that they in turn will scream at the american govt to end the effective drones stategy which is destroying those humanslayers BIGTIME.

Therefore, this document is good to awaken all mankind and those who are protesting against drones - know who you are working for and who is actually manipulating you all these while to scream for an end to drones. May that foolish Pakistanian president wanna-be Imran Khan reads it.

Those wild beasts had made their choice. It is either them or us. They WILL BE EXTERMINATED, EVERY single one of them as long as there are civilised mankind still alive, unless they give up now.

Mankind will not be complacent and stop at drone strategy. We will use both improved, progressive and better lethal and non-lethal ways to end the terrorist scourge once and for all, by targetting all leaders, those capable of leadership and holding ALL clerics accountable whom had been misusing Islam-the religion of peace, to gain power, or wealth, or just plain blood lust upon innocent humans.

There are more of us than them. May they wisen up, while the door to meaningful life is still open....
edit on 22-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

No 23....dress up as sheep, your local fancy dress shop can help you with this..... only move in groups of 8 or upwards.......go baaaah a few times....

No 24....make love to that sheep nearby on the hillside, it might be the only and last chance at intimacy in this world you'll ever get.

(either way, don't worry, 72 virgins await your furtive slatherings in paradise)

edit on 22-2-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

No 25......the final.......Be the guy controlling the drone.......nuf said.

Jus' sayin'

spez

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If you are a drone pilot your OpSec sucks

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LockNLoad

So does Al queda's hint the op.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

have you seen what they do to sheep? Not a good idea, well at least you would have bigger things to worry about than drones dressed up as a sheep.... hehe

edit on 22-2-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LockNLoad

It was the "I hate the doll trick" thing right?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777

I agree that almost all these tactics would fail, thats Why you go after the drone pilots and their command and control centers themselves, you know the little boxes you guys sit in. Another option ive heard that works really well, is a concentrated beam of RF or Microwaves, im sure that cant be good for communications. Its dangerous to even mess with these types of waves, but it can be done. Our company actually has a Huge RF concentrator for heating things up in seconds to 2000 degrees, and with the right knowledge it could be made pretty easily with a microwave and a wave concentrator , I have been told that these waves can travel very far, 30 miles plus. I sure would NOT want to be sitting in one of those metal boxes with Microwaves being targeted to the command posts, Cook from the inside out. Popcorn anyone

I don't think those waves could go through steel, sand bags or 20 feet hesco barriers filled with dirt, but that would be nasty to just have something like that turned on and just pointed in the direction of a populated area.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
I have a feeling opening that link will automatically place you on some leak or another.

The MSM can easilly say that terrorist information is spread on this site. And the sheeple will lap it up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

The link is from the UK Telegraph & was taken off Drudge so think its okay.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Pretty interesting take, and thanks for your input. It's a lot better and more concise than trying to muddle through the drone manuals for clues!

Just a couple thoughts on the last two "methods":

#21 - Hiding in the smoke of burning tires. Ever tried breathing tire smoke? I have, and it ain't all that pleasant. I'd rather take my chances with the Hellfires. If it's thick enough to hide you, then it's thick enough to coat your lungs. bad Juju. The burning tires probably wouldn't disguise one all that much, anyhow - I'd imagine there being a big difference in the heat signature of a burning tire and normal human body temperature. I've never got the entire concept of using tire smoke for cover anyhow. All that thick black smoke sort of draws attention to a point, and that's just what you DON'T want! Furthermore, if it's thick enough that they can't see IN, you can't see OUT, either.

#22 - Leaders staying off the comms links - it works to a degree, for a few years, but it's sort of cumbersome. You have to employ couriers or some alternate means of (slower) communication, and there's ALWAYS a weak link to be exploited. Bin Laden, for example, was located through a courier. We probably could have found him a lot sooner if someone had thought to ask our "allies", the Pakistani ISI, where they had stashed him...

Most of the first "countermeasures" listed, notably the ECM, presuppose that you have access to high-dollar electronic equipment... never a given! My best guess is that the best countermeasures involve maskirovka - can't hit or track what you can't see or recognize.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Tips on how to avoid Drone Strikes

Wow, I cover this almost 5 hrs prior and get laughed at; someone else posts it and gets more attention and concern.

This site is really losing its flavor.
edit on 22-2-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Tips on how to avoid Drone Strikes

Wow, I cover this almost 5 hrs prior and get laughed at; someone else posts it and gets more attention and concern.

This site is really losing its flavor.
edit on 22-2-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

Sorry dude - your post was better than mine!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

It isn't your fault brother; this site has long become segregated where flags and stars matter most.

Good thread

Mods please erase for irrelevance.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join