Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Recent fireball meteorites worldwide compilation

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
reply to post by Rezlooper
 


Ok, Rez, I love to ask stupid questions from time to time, and well, some times the truth is stranger than fiction, However, lets look at the movie Armageddon, hollywood yes, but follow me, if it was a fact that a body was in coming from space, and it has an entorauge, could we possibily see more metors in the future??

Now, we switch to remote viewers, they say they have seen an impact that causes coastal flooding, and devastates coastal cities, refer to the above question? Phage, you can weigh in on this to.....I'm looking forward to the smearing.



If this were the case with all these fireballs, then maybe the asteroid fly by last week was the big one (since it has been tracked for a year now) and all these fireball sightings are its company. Let's hope that's the case. But, even a week later we had another bright green fireball over LA so the fireballs are still coming. If my theory about the methane damaging the mesosphere somehow is correct, then the Russian fireball was just a small taste of what's to come and some of these remote viewers may be proven very good at what they do.




posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
After the big incident in Russia, I decided to spend a little more time looking up the last week or so.

Sure enough. Lots of activity up there. Friday night I saw two "shooting stars" in the space of about 10 minutes while talking to a friend in my driveway.

Have been seeing them pretty much daily if I care to look up and watch for a while in the evening.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE
 


happening now



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply Rez. I Have done a little research on Comet Ison, but, there are two more comets, Panstarr, and Lemmon that are going to pass the earth. Haven't done any research on those two, but I will a little later. Ison, according to some one on youtube has at least 7 or 8 companions with it. And like I said, I have been watching videos on remote viewing, Major Ed Dames has made me shutter. I'm sure you are familar with "The KillShot"? If not, check it out.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
Thanks for your reply Rez. I Have done a little research on Comet Ison, but, there are two more comets, Panstarr, and Lemmon that are going to pass the earth. Haven't done any research on those two, but I will a little later. Ison, according to some one on youtube has at least 7 or 8 companions with it. And like I said, I have been watching videos on remote viewing, Major Ed Dames has made me shutter. I'm sure you are familar with "The KillShot"? If not, check it out.


Well if this remote viewing gives us any cause for concern, maybe we don't have to worry about Comet Ison's company, but more about its closeness to the sun causing these major solar flares that remote viewers predict. The Killshot is an interesting idea. These different remote viewers all saw some sort of destruction, at first thought to be nuclear war, but then decided it was a series of major devastating solar flares that changed life on earth.

Comet Ison will come one million miles close to the sun. I don't know if this could cause any disturbances to the sun's activity or not. This may be a question for Phage.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS. Someone here does know the answer. Thank you for your reply Rez. I do realize that it is very far from the earth/ sun. But, it can have some effect on it due to just the mere passing. Didn't Shoemaker/Levy 9 comet that smahsed into Jupiter break into pieces after it passed the sun??? Drawing from memory here. Might not be accurate, but you know what I'm talking about.

Back to remote viewing, The last thing to happen in the KillShot sequence was North Korea was to set off a nuke, which was unfathomable at the time. And what happened a few weeks ago? Just would like to discredit the whole thing, but it's kinda hard.

Gonna go get my B.O.B. ready. Too bad it wasn't for the Bahamas.
edit on 24-2-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
This is why I love ATS. Someone here does know the answer. Thank you for your reply Rez. I do realize that it is very far from the earth/ sun. But, it can have some effect on it due to just the mere passing. Didn't Shoemaker/Levy 9 comet that smahsed into Jupiter break into pieces after it passed the sun??? Drawing from memory here. Might not be accurate, but you know what I'm talking about.

Back to remote viewing, The last thing to happen in the KillShot sequence was North Korea was to set off a nuke, which was unfathomable at the time. And what happened a few weeks ago? Just would like to discredit the whole thing, but it's kinda hard.

Gonna go get my B.O.B. ready. Too bad it wasn't for the Bahamas.
edit on 24-2-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)


Actually, the Shoemaker/Levy 9 comet broke apart from the gravitational pull of Jupiter. It could be compared to the spaghettification effect of the gravity differential from one end of the comet to the other in relation to Jupiter. While a black hole will pretty much spaghettify anything caught in its gravitational well, a comet that is more loosely composed of ice, dirt and rock could be pulled apart easier by the gravity of a gas giant planet like Jupiter.



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1
 


I have to add to this after finding this website about remote viewing. This one says the remote viewers predict it may be a meteor impact, but after reading through it, the more it seems like a series of events leading up to mass-migration from the coasts.

Remote Viewers predict catastophic meteor event

In the article it states that the viewers predict the meteor impact into the ocean that will cause coastal devastation to happen after the 3rd nuclear test by the North Koreans, which has nothing to do with the actual event, and that 3rd test occurred on Feb. 11, 2013. I find it interesting that the Russian meteor was on Feb. 14, just three days after this. Maybe something bigger yet to come or their meteor was a dud!

In the article this is what they remote viewers predict happens for mankind.


In general, these remote-viewing data suggest the following types of physical changes across many of the above geographical locations by mid-2013:

1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
3. Excessive solar radiation
4. Storms and other severe weather

In terms of the effects of these changes on humans, these data also suggest:

1. Massive self-organized relocation from coastal areas (refugees)
2. The breakdown of rescue or other notable governmental functioning
3. The breakdown of the food supply system
4. The breakdown of the vehicular transport system
5. Extensive loss of buildings near coasts


By looking at these effects, it's a lot of what's been discussed in my dangerous gas thread in my signature. Fireballs, tsunamis, quakes, volcanoes, coastal flooding, excessive solar radiation and heating, storms, blizzards, droughts and wildfires, etc. Also, in the Jumping Jack Flash hypothesis he discusses how the coasts just won't be which leads to self-organized relocation from coastal areas, breakdown of government, food supplies, transportation and buildings near the coasts.

Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

The article also says, according to the Farsight Institute, that the government might be aware of this based on recent events that have occurred and lists some of them;


1. The U.S. Space Shuttle launched its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA entirely abanded its government-funded manned spaceflight program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the near future for reasons not currently stated.

2. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault was sealed in 2011. This seed bank will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange coincidence.

3. U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.



4. The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.

5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been place deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?

edit on 24-2-2013 by Rezlooper because: misspelled word



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39
 


I stand corrected, pulled apart by Jupiter, Thank you Happykat. Like I said I was thinking from memory. Hats off to you happykat,



posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper
 


Yes, you looked at Courtney Browns study at far sight, Major Ed Dames and the kill shot, Mitlitary Remote viewing, Pretty much says the same thing. It is an odd coincidence that the asteroid went by a few days after the nuke detonation. The whole nuke thing got me.



posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by thepolish1
reply to post by Rezlooper
 


Ok, Rez, I love to ask stupid questions from time to time, and well, some times the truth is stranger than fiction, However, lets look at the movie Armageddon, hollywood yes, but follow me, if it was a fact that a body was in coming from space, and it has an entorauge, could we possibily see more metors in the future??

Now, we switch to remote viewers, they say they have seen an impact that causes coastal flooding, and devastates coastal cities, refer to the above question? Phage, you can weigh in on this to.....I'm looking forward to the smearing.




If this were the case with all these fireballs, then maybe the asteroid fly by last week was the big one (since it has been tracked for a year now) and all these fireball sightings are its company. Let's hope that's the case. But, even a week later we had another bright green fireball over LA so the fireballs are still coming. If my theory about the methane damaging the mesosphere somehow is correct, then the Russian fireball was just a small taste of what's to come and some of these remote viewers may be proven very good at what they do.

I actually made an account for the sole purpose of pointing out that extra methane molecules would actually cause an increased effect on asteroids entering the atmosphere due to increased friction, not a decrease.






top topics



 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join