posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:12 PM
reply to post by thepolish1
I have to add to this after finding this website about remote viewing. This one says the remote viewers predict it may be a meteor impact, but after
reading through it, the more it seems like a series of events leading up to mass-migration from the coasts.
Remote Viewers predict catastophic meteor event
In the article it states that the viewers predict the meteor impact into the ocean that will cause coastal devastation to happen after the 3rd nuclear
test by the North Koreans, which has nothing to do with the actual event, and that 3rd test occurred on Feb. 11, 2013. I find it interesting that the
Russian meteor was on Feb. 14, just three days after this. Maybe something bigger yet to come or their meteor was a dud!
In the article this is what they remote viewers predict happens for mankind.
In general, these remote-viewing data suggest the following types of physical changes across many of the above geographical locations by mid-2013:
1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
3. Excessive solar radiation
4. Storms and other severe weather
In terms of the effects of these changes on humans, these data also suggest:
1. Massive self-organized relocation from coastal areas (refugees)
2. The breakdown of rescue or other notable governmental functioning
3. The breakdown of the food supply system
4. The breakdown of the vehicular transport system
5. Extensive loss of buildings near coasts
By looking at these effects, it's a lot of what's been discussed in my dangerous gas thread in my signature. Fireballs, tsunamis, quakes, volcanoes,
coastal flooding, excessive solar radiation and heating, storms, blizzards, droughts and wildfires, etc. Also, in the Jumping Jack Flash hypothesis he
discusses how the coasts just won't be which leads to self-organized relocation from coastal areas, breakdown of government, food supplies,
transportation and buildings near the coasts.
Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis
The article also says, according to the Farsight Institute, that the government might be aware of this based on recent events that have occurred and
lists some of them;
1. The U.S. Space Shuttle launched its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA entirely abanded its government-funded manned spaceflight
program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to
launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space
in the near future for reasons not currently stated.
2. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault was sealed in 2011. This seed bank will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The
United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange
3. U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic
reset due to reasons not currently stated.
4. The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be
devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been
discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be
acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.
5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult
for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under
most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27
March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia
announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be
rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been place deeper than needed so that
they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?
edit on 24-2-2013 by Rezlooper because: misspelled word