It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Union - constitution sealed in Rome - explained as the second 6 of 666

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
How an empire comes into existence: One country conquers others by force, declares the whole terotory its empire, and no "region" in that empire actually has independence. The country which conquered and created an empire puts its representatives to rule there (the governors you mentioned).

First the issue on conquering is not always true, I simply say JAPANESE EMPIRE, they didnt conquer themselves.

Second freedom issue again not true Empires can also be a coalition of forces and Goverments like in the EU.

Third I didnt mean to EU's Capital is Rome I was thinking of alot at the same time.....However the EU does have a Central Seat of Goverment or Capital ......Is called the European Council HQ and it is located at Rue de la Loi 175 B-1048 Brussels, Belgium ........However I they dont name it as a capital it still is according to the fact it is the permanent location for the Chief Administration Body for the EU. This is where the President governs from for 6 months then a new president for the remaining 6 months , also this is the meeting place for official operations that are intelled in a capitals function.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Second freedom issue again not true Empires can also be a coalition of forces and Goverments like in the EU.

- The has never been an Empire formulated by a voluntary cooperative of democratic states......how on earth does that fit the description 'Empire'?

Third I didnt mean to EU's Capital is Rome I was thinking of alot at the same time.....However the EU does have a Central Seat of Goverment or Capital ......Is called the European Council HQ and it is located at Rue de la Loi 175 B-1048 Brussels, Belgium ........However I they dont name it as a capital it still is according to the fact it is the permanent location for the Chief Administration Body for the EU. This is where the President governs from for 6 months then a new president for the remaining 6 months , also this is the meeting place for official operations that are intelled in a capitals function.

-

Ahem, settle down there at the back and pay attention.......

Europe has 2 main 'central' addresses.

One in Brussels and one in Strassburg.

Currently the EU Presidency 'rotates' for 6mths at a time between the heads of state of the various member states governments.

These 'Presidents' do not 'govern' and not from Brussels or Strassburg either.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Ahem, settle down there at the back and pay attention.......

Europe has 2 main 'central' addresses. One in Brussels and one in Strassburg.

Arrogance Doesn't impress me first, and Directly from the EU PRESS Public Relations Package where in they say " Council of the European Union which is the Administrative Branch of the Union" and the only address is the Brussels, as quoted in my post, Now if this is wrong then get them to correct their information. You can call them and again from their own information " Ph # 00-800-6-7-8-9-10-11 or outside the EU Ph# (32-2)299-96-96 ......Alrighty then????OOOHHHH The Web site in the institutions list also only lists the address in Brussel's

Click for page

Currently the EU Presidency 'rotates' for 6mths at a time between the heads of state of the various member states governments.

Now for this , Read my post I indicated this fact that its only a term of six months, with the other six months going to another nation. So why correct this,,,,,UHEM Pay Attention Up Front?!?!?!?!

These 'Presidents' do not 'govern' and not from Brussels or Strassburg either.

Finally for this one again from the EU Public Relations information first the website says "The ministry of the member states meet within the Council of the European Union" and they go on to again mention the rotation and only one address still provided for Council of EU

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
drbryankkruta, it is irrelevant where the headquarters of EU Council are, members of EU are SOVEREIGN nations, they are not provinces of an empire and they never will be. There is no supreme EU president.

EU is cooperation between sovereign countries in terms of economy, trade, education, travel etc, etc. It is NOT one empire.

The very essence, the basic of EU is not an empire, it is a trade union of separate countries.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
drbryankkruta, it is irrelevant where the headquarters of EU Council are, members of EU are SOVEREIGN nations, they are not provinces of an empire and they never will be. There is no supreme EU president.

EU is cooperation between sovereign countries in terms of economy, trade, education, travel etc, etc. It is NOT one empire.

The very essence, the basic of EU is not an empire, it is a trade union of separate countries.

I had started this description in the first place because someone else brought it up I was thought to have stated that Rome was the capital and I didnt........I was saying that Rome its self is not the Roman Empire and that its was a physical central point, meaning the Capital of the Roman Empire then not the new one........AND yes the EU covers the Roman Empire of biblical times and in some ways exceeds it in structure, and I would thank you not to tell me how man's views of current events over takes the truth of God's word.....God said the Roman Empire would be reborn and if you do an overlay of the biblical Empire and The EU you will know it has......With out a dought God told the truth........God did not say that it would be ran exactly the same way politically either, The anti christ in fact shall be a conquerer who conqures through peace not war and domination as the old roman leader did.......It's in the Bible read it.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Arrogance Doesn't impress me

- Me neither. It was a (clearly failed) attempt at humour.

I can't say I find your clear ignorance about the EU that impressive either.

first, and Directly from the EU PRESS Public Relations Package where in they say " Council of the European Union which is the Administrative Branch of the Union" and the only address is the Brussels, as quoted in my post, Now if this is wrong then get them to correct their information. You can call them and again from their own information " Ph # 00-800-6-7-8-9-10-11 or outside the EU Ph# (32-2)299-96-96 ......Alrighty then????OOOHHHH The Web site in the institutions list also only lists the address in Brussel's

Click for page

- I am telling you that the EU administration moves between Brussels and Strassburg. So what that you haven't found it on the site you quote? You think that site is listing everything?

It is a complaint here, within the EU, as it is widely seen as inefficient and a waste of time. I could care less that you believe me or not but I am simply telling you it as it is.

Now for this , Read my post I indicated this fact that its only a term of six months, with the other six months going to another nation. So why correct this,,,,,UHEM Pay Attention Up Front?!?!?!?!

- I think my point valid. You spoke of 'terms' when it is mere turn based and clearly defined 'rotation' which is nothing like the same thing.....it's certainly very different to what you implied.

Finally for this one again from the EU Public Relations information first the website says "The ministry of the member states meet within the Council of the European Union" and they go on to again mention the rotation and only one address still provided for Council of EU

- The office of EU President is akin to a 'Chairperson'. You said 'govern' it is nothing like the same.

Next!

[edit on 3-11-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

I can't say I find your clear ignorance about the EU that impressive either.

again you tell to fix the dang packages like the one I got Directly from them then.............don't presume me Ignorant cause you precious EU cant print it right the first dang time.............

- I am telling you that the EU administration moves between Brussels and Strassburg. So what that you haven't found it on the site you quote? You think that site is listing everything?

first of all i told you it only listed one council address and for now the forth time if the material they themselfs sent me iswrong make them fix the stupid crap before they send it out again......................

It is a complaint here, within the EU, as it is widely seen as inefficient and a waste of time. I could care less that you believe me or not but I am simply telling you it as it is.

Funny I guess thats why 10 new countries signed up in 2004 and 5 others are under consideration sounds pretty bad over there to me?????run for the hills ma the big bad EU has come to inslave and cheat us....Give me a break your economy is much better over all than it ever was and in fact the euro recently surpassed the US dollar in value over there by a record amount .......I guess better financial stability is a bad thing to ......whoa
I have to see what you people really think works ,,,,,,,OOOOOOOHHHHHHH
God told me already the antichrist of your newly resurected roman empire
starts a one world goverment so that's it your not happy cause the whole world isnt playing along yet.............gee wiz have your looked at our national debt do to this idiotic war we are both in the middle of and our
president is about to take billions out of our single country to send over there..........atleast you have many countries who all contribute to the cause we dont have that luxury,,,,,,,,,so excuse me if I dont feel pitty for those people who think its a waste of time ...........they are seeing the benefits and still asking for more,............and the RUSSIANS call the US
Capitalists.............................

- I think my point valid. You spoke of 'terms' when it is mere rotation which is nothing like the same thing.

No your point isnt nothing more than SYMATICS it means the same dang thing its just that your word has more syllables give me a break you cant be petty and greedy over there can you
I thought the EU was to eliminate the petty differnces for the greater good

whoops must have the word UNION wrong too, excuse me I must be a dumd Amaricuunn hiiick I gues..............

- The office of EU President is akin to a 'Chairperson'. You said 'govern' it is nothing like the same.

Next!

SYMATICS AGAIN

dang and the world thinks where to .............you know what forget this
obviously children run the EU cause the arguments presented here are
nothing more than petty childish CONTRIVANCES whoooopppss ,hicks know hard words too.......

I"M OUT AND FED UP.............. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY FRENCH AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS WHO ARE YOUR EU's FOUNDING MEMBERS ARE RUDE STUFFY PROBLAMATIC PEOPLE WHO ARE SO STUCK ON PROPERNESS
they miss the conversation for the sake of being able to put someone down over petty crap like word translation and useage when the point was the same dang thing ....... IF THIS IS THE GREAT EU then I'm Glad God is going to handle it himself..................

PS If you wish when I calm back down I'll come back so you can insult my intellegence again , just so you feel better.....................dang stuck up europeans man what can ya do...........OOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSS did I say that out loud surely not......

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

again you tell to fix the dang packages like the one I got Directly from them then.............don't presume me Ignorant cause you precious EU cant print it right the first dang time.............

first of all i told you it only listed one council address and for now the forth time if the material they themselfs sent me iswrong make them fix the stupid crap before they send it out again.

- Look mate, clearly you have found a general EU info site. I am telling you it is not exhaustive.....and you certainly can't be basing your end of days stuff on it as it isn't comprehensive, ok?

Funny I guess thats why 10 new countries signed up in 2004 and 5 others are under consideration sounds pretty bad over there to me?????

- I meant it is a complaint. I didn't say it is enough to have people leaving the EU.

What are you talking about?

run for the hills ma the big bad EU has come to inslave and cheat us....Give me a break your economy is much better over all than it ever was and in fact the euro recently surpassed the US dollar in value over there by a record amount .......I guess better financial stability is a bad thing to ......whoa

- It has clearly escaped your notice that I am a supporter of the EU; though not a blinkered one.

Normal people can cite facts and discuss the less than successful aspects of this and still be in support of the overall 'enterprise', don't you know?

I am having real difficulties working out what you are on about but you clearly know little about the EU.

I have to see what you people really think works ,,,,,,,OOOOOOOHHHHHHH
God told me already the antichrist of your newly resurected roman empire
starts a one world goverment so that's it your not happy cause the whole world isnt playing along yet.

- Ah right. This helps explain it. It's a God thing is it?

Jesus wants you for a zombie, huh?

God obviously isn't too well up on the manner Europe is operating these days then clearly......or if He is He isn't telling you

............gee wiz have your looked at our national debt

- Er, actually the UK has repaid serious and significant chunlks of our national debt in the past 7yrs. So much so that effectively our national exchequer has the equivelent of over �10 billions year on year not being lost in interest payments.

Maybe God isn't up on or being very communicative to you about economics either?

do to this idiotic war we are both in the middle of and our
president is about to take billions out of our single country to send over there.

- Well I'd rather we weren't having this war myself......as most of Europe feels.

But as far as spending astounding fortunes on the war goes that's an American problem not a UK or an EU one......yet......but then even if it looked like it was becoming so the UK Parliament would not vote to allow such spending.

.........atleast you have many countries who all contribute to the cause we dont have that luxury,,,,,,,,,so excuse me if I dont feel pitty for those people who think its a waste of time ...........they are seeing the benefits and still asking for more,............and the RUSSIANS call the US
Capitalists.............................

- No, you've lost me. I have no idea what you are talking about now.

The EU countries are not contributing to an EU 'war fund'...what 'cause'?.

No your point isnt nothing more than SYMATICS it means the same dang thing its just that your word has more syllables give me a break you cant be petty and greedy over there can you
I thought the EU was to eliminate the petty differnces for the greater good

- Again you have become unintelligible. What has 'greed' to do with a rotating Presidency?

I thought there was a fair difference. You don't agree? Good for you.

whoops must have the word UNION wrong too, excuse me I must be a dumd Amaricuunn hiiick I gues..............

- Well to be honest mate you aren't exactly being clear and succinct in these post are you?

SYMATICS AGAIN

- If you say so. Again I thought there was a fair difference to that which you posted.

The EU President absolutely does not 'rule' anything.....in fact (unless something major is going on to remind us) for most in the EU (outside of his/her own country) (s)he is pretty much an anonymous unknown.

You really seem to have little idea of the kind of power the EU has or it's impact on the lives of people throughout the EU on a daily basis.

Like quite a few Americans(? I'm not even that sure you are one) you seem to be unable to visualise the EU in anything but US terms.

The EU is nothing like the USA.

The nation states comprising the EU are not in any way simialr to the states making up the USA and the EU itself is not like the federal government.

Some in the EU wish ot move toward that type of system but it is a very long way off and it may never happen.

dang

- Now sorry and all but that does sound a bit 'hick'.

and the world thinks where to .............you know what forget this
obviously children run the EU cause the arguments presented here are
nothing more than petty childish CONTRIVANCES whoooopppss ,hicks know hard words too.......

- No it's called trying to be clear and accurate so we are actually talking about how things actually are and what we each think we are talking about.

I"M OUT AND FED UP.............. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY FRENCH AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS WHO ARE YOUR EU's FOUNDING MEMBERS ARE RUDE STUFFY PROBLAMATIC PEOPLE WHO ARE SO STUCK ON PROPERNESS
they miss the conversation for the sake of being able to put someone down over petty crap like word translation and useage when the point was the same dang thing ....... IF THIS IS THE GREAT EU then I'm Glad God is going to handle it himself..................

- You should calm down some.

You have been describing the EU in terms that are simply not accurate.....probably because you insist it make it fit all the religious stuff you believe.

It doesn't.

Sorry but there's the truth.

PS If you wish when I calm back down I'll come back so you can insult my intellegence again , just so you feel better.....................dang stuck up europeans man what can ya do...........OOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSS did I say that out loud surely not......

- Calm down, I'm not insulting anyone's intelligence.

It is not 'stuck up' to try and discuss the matter accurately, is it?

If you are on perscription drugs I'd watch you're taking the right dose, if you're medicating yourself I'd just say no if I were you.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
sealing enslavement - sealing of the official denial of God, sovereignty and fundamental rights.

While the masses in NATO's Europe have first accepted the euro currency and waited until October 29, 2004 to accept officially enslavement ...
almost all US citizens, who have long accepted the same currency, waited until today to accept it officially.

Now there should be no problems to understand why the constitution was sealed, not just signed.
As the elections in the US showed, the sheeple accepted to give up their right to choose a representative, by abdicating from their right to vote using a secret ballot with paper trail.
Just like the illuminati expected, without any resistance.

So in Europe there will be also no more that kind of "old" elections to "ratify" the constitution. Only the same kind of "elections" like the one today - where the results have been decided before the first ballot was casted. Or more probably, no "elections" at all. Because staging these kind of "elections" is part of the process of giving the mark to the slaves of satan, but becomes superfluous once his kingdom has been officially sealed.

Dude!!!, ive been reading this tread because (no offense to nobody, especially MM) its the dumbest thisng ive ever heard in my life!!! I speak for everybody when I say: "WTF are you talking about!!!" This whole thing about the EU is faking the voting system, yet its not really fake, but we're all gonna get enslaved, blah, blah, blah...Dude, seriously, say NO to drugs.

Because staging these kind of "elections" is part of the process of giving the mark to the slaves of satan, but becomes superfluous once his kingdom has been officially sealed.

And what is THIS!!!?? What slaves???? What are you talking about??? Come on man...your joking, right?

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Peeder]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peeder
And what is THIS!!!?? What slaves???? What are you talking about??? Come on man...your joking, right?

It's explained in this thread how the people that accepted the mark accepted officially to deliver their fate at the hands of the people that control the electronic voting machines.

I gave plenty of links to make clear to the last of idiots how the people that control the electronic voting machines are going to devide about their fate.

For instance, I gave this link :
The meaning of 666 and the 2004 US elections explained :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There I gave, right at the first post this link :
Why has Wall Street missed it so badly ? Elementary school students can understand the answer

Had you read it, you wouldn't be still asking me if I am joking.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

hey calm the FU*K down!
theres no need to call us that.
hell do you see me going around insulting americans every five seconds?
also whats this slaves bit? no one is being made slaves.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by devilwasp]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Had you read it, you wouldn't be still asking me if I am joking.

- No. What you mean is had anyone believed it, as you do, you wouldn't be still asking me if I am joking.

For you it's (the EU) all satanic jiggery-pokery cos someone told you 'it all fits' a very peculiar and particular interpretation of the Bible....something, strangely enough all the Roman Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant religions (all originating in Europe) have, somehow, missed.

Meanwhile for the rest of us living it, it is about trans-national issues in the setting of a multi-national cooperative.....which most of us don't tend to dwell on day in day out.

But whatever, whatever helps you make it through the day man.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Satanic trilogy 3.October - 2.November 2004 and post-celebration - less obvious details

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Wibble wibble wibble, the post you have made here is "6" the other post you made another "6" and finally the third post... yup you guessed it a "6".

Well that makes you not exactly good now does it tsk tsk..

See how ican come up with unsupported pulp just as easily as you?

Imagination is a wonderful thing, no?

Edit: actually adressing a few p[oints..

Look a prime example of how badly you have put this together.

Pope innnocent X (known image of satan). As if that were a commonly accepted fact. Well it isn't OK? Satan is the prince of darkness, Lucifer etc.. this is a fella the named pope innocent X... not the same at all. For help see comparing apples and oranges.

[edit on 1/12/2004 by Corinthas]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join