It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Union - constitution sealed in Rome - explained as the second 6 of 666

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Trilogy - The meaning of 666 and the 2004 US elections explained :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice how each detail of these satanic celebrations was carefully planned, full of symbolism.
Take for instance the places choosen for the second cerimony :
- the city : Rome stands for completion - birthplace of the first catholic state, probably in the year of 313, under the roman emperor Constantine; the second cerimony completes the first of the trilogy, celebrated by John Paul II, in the same city, October 3, 2004.
- the location : signed (in fact SEALED) under a sculpture of Pope Innocent X (symbol for satan), while at the same time the word "God" and "Christian" are erased from the constitution of any EU european countries that still had them.

---------------------------

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...
The headline is "Euro constitution signed, not sealed"

From the article : " to get the constitution ratified by June 2006"

Just to make sure you don't get mislead into false tracks : 06/06/06 is purely deception.
It was the SEALING (not the SIGNING) of this constitution, and that makes it the second part of the trilogy.
Notice that the title underlines the opposite, which was also as the illuminati staged the second cerimony.
But what else would you expect ?
That's part of the name of the beast, and it's part of the number of the beast and that's part of the mark of the beast.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So matt are you just a conspiracy freak or do you believe in the bible?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
So matt are you just a conspiracy freak or do you believe in the bible?

To get an answer from me, you must first learn to ask questions.
To others : follow the link I gave, to get more answers to open questions.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Why is a pope the symbol for satan?
The Italians wanted to place a fake wall in front of the popes in the hall, but did not do it.
Possibly not to anger the catholic church.

We don't need god in the constitution. We have the vatican :p

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well of course, Jesus would have been a rich republican loud-mouthed fundy 'kill'em all' type US nationalist 'Christian' if he were alive today and Europe and the EU are SATANIC I tells ye!.

Yeah right.

..... and there's all sorts of funny games to be played in 2006.

06/06/06 woooooo that's almost exactly like 666, except it's not. At all. Not even a little bit.

Imagine Rome being chosen for the venue of the signing of the constitution.....except that seeing as Italy currently holds the 6monthly rotated EU Presidency there's nothing odd about that at all.

Then there is the slightly significant matter that there are 10 countries to hold referendums on the issue. This treaty will not be 'sealed' by june 06.

I suggest you run along and do your special nude dancing around a bonfire on a 'special' midnight. No doubt if you say weird things in Latin in a really really really really really special way you could conjure up 'old nick' himself and ask him about his plans.

You claim membership and observance of a faith-based religion but invest such belief in tangible 'proofs'.

Are you having treatment?

[edit on 2-11-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsuribito
Why is a pope the symbol for satan?

You can find it even in some encyclopedias
www.wordiq.com...

But there are less obvious reasons to explain why the second cerimony took place under the sculpture of Pope Innocent X.
They are part of the link to the third and final cerimony, in two days time.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So MM what do say is supposed to havppen after this "third and final ceremony"? Also, who do you "know" will win the presidency on the 2nd?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You know I'm really getting sick of you fundie Christians demonizing the European Union!

What because Europe's finally stopped fighting and decided to get along after a thousands of years they're somehow evil?

You can find those absolutely obtuse "666" numbers anywhere.

Just give it a rest, people have believed the world was going to end since our ancestors time and guess what happened to them. They died and the world went on. Guess what's most likely going to happen to you, you'll live and die and the world will go on, without you.

I find it very pretentious to believe that anyone knows when the world will end, sorry buddy but if you knew it, you wouldn't be posting it on an internet forum.

Bottom line: I want some real scientific evidence, you know the kind you don't need to be a Christian to believe, then I'll start listening. Until then, I say Viva L'Euro and good riddance to ideas such as this!

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
MattMarriott,

are you from USA?

I.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
You know I'm really getting sick of you fundie Christians demonizing the European Union!

What because Europe's finally stopped fighting and decided to get along after a thousands of years they're somehow evil?

You can find those absolutely obtuse "666" numbers anywhere.

Just give it a rest, people have believed the world was going to end since our ancestors time and guess what happened to them. They died and the world went on. Guess what's most likely going to happen to you, you'll live and die and the world will go on, without you.

I find it very pretentious to believe that anyone knows when the world will end, sorry buddy but if you knew it, you wouldn't be posting it on an internet forum.

Bottom line: I want some real scientific evidence, you know the kind you don't need to be a Christian to believe, then I'll start listening. Until then, I say Viva L'Euro and good riddance to ideas such as this!

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

- Big up ya Astral City!

Totally agree.

How the feck 2006 is just twisted into 666 before our eyes - as if it were the most obvious piece of truth going - is just IMO breath-taking.

I could maybe understand all this stuff if we were living in the year 665!

(and what about all those other calanders? The Jewish calander is into the year 6000+ isn't it?)

Jayzuss what a tedious waste of time this type of crud is.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

To get an answer from me, you must first learn to ask questions.

Okaaaaaay. Hey matt are you just a conspiracy "dude" or do you believe in the bible? I'm not trying to be a dick, I really want to know.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Other parts of the ultimate trilogy, celebrating the (false) victory of satan
The first - Ultimate Satanic Celebration at St. Peter's Square, Vatican : (almost) perfect 04/10/03

The third - US "Elections", with the climax in Washington : 04/11/02

Halloween 2004 - last hours before almost all Americans accept to carry the mark

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This 'the Pope is the anti-Christ' the Roman Catholic Church is satanic' is pure nonsense based (in large part) on the anti-RC politics of 16th and 17th century England.

(and that's some debate, huh? Filled with fact and 'proof' that one is, right? 'My religion is the right one'? Get out of here!)

As for the USA in the Bible? More nonsense. Only the most 'way out there' Biblical scholars have ever believed there is the remotest even hint at the USA in the Bible.

Some desparate pillock here told me once that the Bible mentioned lands to the north of Europe....except that from the point of view of the Europe then understood in the ME that must have meant Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Russias )inc Siberia). Certainly not the USA.

But no doubt a contemporary map from the relevant ME region would help us all.....oh what a shame there aren't any. Guess it can be made up as you go along then.

.....and as for this 'end times BS?

How come the Apostles (supposedly the Holiest men going, the actual companions and close followers of Jesus, invested with great power by Jesus, so we are told) are all recorded in the Bible (despite it's centuries worth of edits and rewrites) expecting the end of the world and the 2nd coming in their lifetime?

The only 'end of times' there is to be concerning yourself with is your own. It's coming and there's no avoiding it. Wise up.

No doubt there's some really easy way to squint your eyes, interpret 'cat' into 'dog' and find another self-serving answer.

Cos 2006 is really 666, right?

I wonder what they were saying in 665? Or at the turn of the 1st millenium?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My dad thinks there is no sign of America in the Bible because America may not exist. Will america be destroyed before the end?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
sealing enslavement - sealing of the official denial of God, sovereignty and fundamental rights.

While the masses in NATO's Europe have first accepted the euro currency and waited until October 29, 2004 to accept officially enslavement ...
almost all US citizens, who have long accepted the same currency, waited until today to accept it officially.

Now there should be no problems to understand why the constitution was sealed, not just signed.
As the elections in the US showed, the sheeple accepted to give up their right to choose a representative, by abdicating from their right to vote using a secret ballot with paper trail.
Just like the illuminati expected, without any resistance.

So in Europe there will be also no more that kind of "old" elections to "ratify" the constitution. Only the same kind of "elections" like the one today - where the results have been decided before the first ballot was casted. Or more probably, no "elections" at all. Because staging these kind of "elections" is part of the process of giving the mark to the slaves of satan, but becomes superfluous once his kingdom has been officially sealed.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
sealing enslavement - sealing of the official denial of God, sovereignty and fundamental rights.

While the masses in NATO's Europe have first accepted the euro currency and waited until October 29, 2004 to accept officially enslavement ...
almost all US citizens, who have long accepted the same currency, waited until today to accept it officially.

- What are you talking about?

Some fact rather than this ludicrous opinion preaching would be nice....oh that's right, you can't provide any actual facts, you're on about your religio-political nonsense again.

Now there should be no problems to understand why the constitution was sealed, not just signed.
As the elections in the US showed, the sheeple accepted to give up their right to choose a representative, by abdicating from their right to vote using a secret ballot with paper trail.
Just like the illuminati expected, without any resistance.

- Oh righto.

So in Europe there will be also no more that kind of "old" elections to "ratify" the constitution. Only the same kind of "elections" like the one today - where the results have been decided before the first ballot was casted.

- Oh really? So the 10 EU countries having referendums next year to ratify the new constitution are a figment of our imagination?......and which European countires have changed their voting systems then?

Where can you find this choice-free satanic system?

Or more probably, no "elections" at all. Because staging these kind of "elections" is part of the process of giving the mark to the slaves of satan, but becomes superfluous once his kingdom has been officially sealed.

- You have lost it entirely now. "Probably"(!?) no more elections in Europe?

I suggest a long lie down in a darkened room after a few tablets.....a doctor should be able to help with those.......and prey the bogey man doesn't come to get you.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The key to the rebirth of the Roman Empire is the building of the EU it's self made of all the countries there in ,,,,,Rome it's self is only a physical central point.......the actual geographic location known as Rome is not the Roman Empire.

Empire definition from dictionary: large state or groups of states

Biblical definition of Empire: is based on the maps and description in the text of the Bible where Empires are designated as a great amount of land, where in many individual countries are under the rule of hiarachy goverment setup with an Emperer rules over what where called governers,
and the governors ruled our each assigned area .......sorta like a chain of command in the military with the president being the Emporer, and the top Generals being governors and so on down the ranks.

[edit on 3/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironblade
Also, who do you "know" will win the presidency on the 2nd?

Yes, I did know who would win. If you had followed the links I gave you would also find out.

CBS's "we were mislead" - the REAL story or how the illuminati mislead the sheeple
20.Sep.2004 17:19, poorly formatted
portland.indymedia.org...
Notice that my first sentence in the overview was "It's in the interest of the illuminati to keep current governments in place, i.e. that Bush wins. So Kerry plays the role of the idiot crook ..."

same text, as comment to "Our worst fears: Vote Tampering"
20.Sep.2004 18:00, well formatted
portland.indymedia.org...

In face of this (4 results - 2 from portland.indymedia.org and 2 from abovetopsecret.com):
www.google.com...

no wonder that it seems I was the only internet user to have recognized
- the satanic trilogy
- with November 2 closing the process of sealing the acceptance of the mark by the sheeple

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

Empire definition from dictionary: large state or groups of states

Biblical definition of Empire: is based on the maps and description in the text of the Bible where Empires are designated as a great amount of land, where in many individual countries are under the rule of hiarachy goverment setup with an Emperer rules over what where called governers,
and the governors ruled our each assigned area .......sorta like a chain of command in the military with the president being the Emporer, and the top Generals being governors and so on down the ranks.

[edit on 3/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

How an empire comes into existence: One country conquers others by force, declares the whole terotory its empire, and no "region" in that empire actually has independence. The country which conquered and created an empire puts its representatives to rule there (the governors you mentioned).

European Union is a union of european countries, no country in Europe has actually conquered others. ALL countries are equal in this union. All countries still have their own sovereignty, they elect their own ruling party and president, and separately elect those who will represent them in EU Council. Every country still has its own language, education system, fotball leagues, TV channels, THEY ARE NOT ALL ONE COUNTRY WITH ONE SUPREME RULER. They are simply not that. No matter how much you want it, it is not true.

Roman Empire was Rome conquering others and ruling with iron fist.
European union is a peaceful union of equal sovereign 25 countries, and the presidency rotates every 6 months (every 6 months the presidency goes from one country to another).

You will have to go search for the biblical New Rome somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
My dad thinks there is no sign of America in the Bible because America may not exist. Will america be destroyed before the end?

Would you care to elaborate on this statement?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join