It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CREEPY; target practice targets prepare cops to shoot at pregnant women and CHILDREN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They say its to prepare cops to not hesitate in unusual shooting situations but, the targets are downright creepy and you have to wonder if they aren't conditioning police and the Feds to shoot on innocent civilians.

They call it the "No more hesitation" series.

To me, all the pics look like everyday folks ready to defend themselves against intruders in their homes or attackers out in public. Maybe they're trying to teach cops that civilians have no right to defend themselves from criminals. (especially when those criminals are wearing a badge)

Company With Ties to the Federal Gov’t Designs Unsettling Targets for Law Enforcement Community

For less than 99 cents per target, police officers can now shoot at real-life images “designed to give [them] the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training,” according to Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.’s website.

I found while speaking with officers and trainers in the law enforcement community that there is a hesitation on the part of cops when deadly force is required on subjects with atypical age, frailty or condition (one officer explaining that he enlarged photos of his own kids to use as targets so that he would not be caught off guard with such a drastically new experience while on duty). This hesitation time may be only seconds but that is not acceptable when officers are losing their lives in these same situations.

The Blaze

I'm sorry but, these are EXACTLY the type of situations in which a cop SHOULD hesitate before firing. Any cop who wouldn't hesitate before gunning down a small kid with a pistol should be thrown off the force IMO. Its not like there is a huge number of cops killed every year in this type of situation (my guess would be that none are) so I don't see the need for this type of desensitization.

Its not like the cops aren't already chomping at the bit to gun down some civilians.

According to the author of the statement, one officer interviewed by LET claims he enlarged images of his own children for target practice “so that he would not be caught off guard with such a drastically new experience while on duty.” Law Enforcement Targets Inc. has come to the rescue, however, and now the officer in question doesn’t have to bother emptying clips into his own kids’ craniums. For just a dollar plus shipping, he can order product number NMH-7, “Little Boy With Real Gun.”

RT

He must feel so relieved that he doesn't have to blow the head off his own precious little children anymore.

Many think this is an attempt to prepare LEOs to gun down ordinary folks when they have to go into their homes when the government eventually gets around to confiscating all the privately owned firearms. Whatever the reason, I think the whole thing is just plain sick!

edit on 2/20/13 by FortAnthem because:
_________ extra DIV

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Already posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I think some are bad,some are good...but they all serve evil empire so...hmmmmmmm??? when ya really stop to think about it there is no good only variations evil.......so yeah and stufff

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

As soon as I posted, I saw it. The damn Samuru search turned up NOTHING!

I already hit alert and asked the mods to trashbin this one.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

just goes to show what kind of cowards they are hiring...men who shoot women or children are the lowest form of life even in the eyes of Satan himself these men/women that would actually take part in this are the lowest form of existence and should be treated as though their live have no value or meaning,they should be removed from their jobs and placed in a mental institution and have media expose them for the low life scumbags they really are!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Please contribute to the already on-going thread on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, thread closed.

top topics

join