It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason ring?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by closer707

I have not read anything by him, but in a quick glance, his Bio looks very interesting. I like the fact that he tries to find Christ in Egyptology instead of immediately assuming it's evil.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yeah he's pretty interesting. His lectures are pretty cool: www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361572986&sr=8-1&keywords=gerald+massey+lectures

Are you familiar with Albert Churchward?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
When my grandfather passed away he gave 2 rings. He was a 32 degree Freemason.

This is the ring he gave me, it is in cased in a pyramid, just like the one in the second image.

The second ring is a coin wring, its gold and has this coin in it.

I do not know much about my grand father, i only meat him a couple times when I was younger. I am wondering why he gave them to me, I am sure they represent something that was very important to him. I do not know much about the symbols, I know that the 14 degree ring can represent Scottish Rite Mason and is worn by both 32nd degree and 14 degree but why is it all so worn by 32nd degree's?

On the first picture, the ring, I can see a hebrew letter, can not remember the name, but I know it is hebrew for sure, it is part of the sacred writing from my knowledge, but I will not go too far on this one, the eye is watching.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
This is just a coinscidence, as soon as i opened this thread the car in front of me had a masonic sticker in the back.

Already happened to me concerning the car, it was parked though, but I recognized the compass and the level logo.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

It's the hebrew letter yod. Relax, nobody is going to try to silence you. It's not secret. It's hebrew.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The truth is hidden in plain sight as it has already been said many times. The thing is that it's not always found out by the many.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

the chair is against the wall.

Jack has a long mustache.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

The 14th degree ring is a Scottish rite ring not a York rite. I am a 32 degree mason of the Scottish rite and a past eminent commander of the York rite. Both the 14th and 32 degree ring are part of the Scottish rite. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join