It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Solar System entering our Solar system???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Can somebody confirm this message about a mini solar system entering our solar system right now?

Hope this is some kind of joke....
edit on 19-2-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I don't know about such a theory, but:

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I can not prove or disprove the claim, but i thought I would make an observation none the less.

Isn't the concept of a "Solar" System based upon the fact the celestial bodies are orbiting a gravity well of some sort, particularly a STAR? And that if indeed a foreign star was intruding in our neighborhood it would be plain and obvious for all to see?

I am unable to watch the video at this time, so I did have to jump to my conclusion without hearing the exact evidence being put forward, but I would presume that this event would be observable both visually and the effects it would have on the orbits of our current solar system.

Soooooo I don’t think anything to worry about just now. Then again I have not been out of the office in a few hours.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Seem that all the scientists are at this location to study it Project wormwood, But if it's the truth I don't know?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Does anybody know this guy Jim McCanney?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

From what I've been able to pull up on him, he doesn't have the best track record.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

So its nothing you say...?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A Dyson sphere is a hypothetical megastructure originally described by Freeman Dyson.

[color=cyan] Such a "sphere" would be a system of orbiting solar-power satellites meant to completely encompass a star and capture most or all of its energy output.

Dyson speculated that such structures would be the logical consequence of the long-term survival and escalating energy needs of a technological civilization, and proposed that searching for evidence of the existence of such structures might lead to the detection of advanced intelligent extraterrestrial life.

Since then, other variant designs involving building an artificial structure or series of structures to encompass a star have been proposed in exploratory engineering or described in science fiction under the name "Dyson sphere". These later proposals have not been limited to solar-power stations. Many involve habitation or industrial elements. Most fictional depictions describe a solid shell of matter enclosing a star, which is considered the least plausible variant of the idea (see below).

[color=cyan] Maybe this Star system shared in the OP is located near this part of the galaxy that the SOL system is coming in contact with again after 26,000 years. Will awaite further data to confirm.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 2/19/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Will awaite further data to confirm

I think your right about that, If true some scientist have to confirm that this is true or not...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing this OP, but it does raise many questions on my end, here are a few..
What is the relation between a mini-solar system entering ours and me preparing a doomsday kit?
He obviously thinks something is going to hit our planet, but would a doomsday kit prepare me for that?
What is a mini-solar system? Does it contain a star?
Where did you find this video and how credible do you think this guy is?
Like others say, we wil have to wait for more info.

He is painting a pretty dark picture that is for sure:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I did a little more research.

Apparently that video is from audio recorded in 2004. Which would make sense, considering Project Wormwood apparently upped and stopped doing anything in 2004, which leads me to believe they shut the project down. The Learmonth Solar Observatory, which the project was located, is still up and running however.

This seems like yet another warmed over attempt at a Planet X theory, just like the "OMG Saturn's flipped on its side" thing.

I've become increasingly weary of anybody touting doom and gloom.

planet-x.150m.com...
edit on 19-2-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Didn't everybody on ATS already bat around Nibiru/Planet X and call it bunk? Is this different now because it didn't arrive sharply on time 21 December last year? What, are we waiting on a bus or something?

Someone will argue that Nibiru is a planet, though they would consider it a fictitious one, not a solar system. I have always understood it to be a solar system or a planetary/lunar system. What is the difference but a matter of degree? What is Jupiter and its moons, or do all the astrophysicists in agreement again?

Because someone's solar system invasion theory forgot to dot an "i" the sceptics declared it all bunk.
Now they think its here?? Sheeeesh.

Feels like something is just around the corner. Don't know what it is exactly but I am not ruling out much of anything as a possibility. "Believe" any of this or not it doesn't hurt to be a little bit prepared for come-what-may.
Well, wake me up when the bus rounds the corner and everyone thinks they can see it. I've had my token ready all along, just in case.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well this story does explain things of late.

1. Crazy Weather
2. U.S. supply stock-up/troop movement
3. Military drills over cities.
4. Gun grab
5. Pumping out billions of monies to pay for all these expenses
6. preemptively colonizing Africa
7. Being Green doesn't seem to matter anymore.

These are just a few of the things that are happening of late. It sure does lead to a conclusion that the government knows something.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Didn't everybody on ATS already bat around Nibiru/Planet X and call it bunk? Is this different now because it didn't arrive sharply on time 21 December last year? What, are we waiting on a bus or something?

Someone will argue that Nibiru is a planet, though they would consider it a fictitious one, not a solar system. I have always understood it to be a solar system or a planetary/lunar system. What is the difference but a matter of degree? What is Jupiter and its moons, or do all the astrophysicists in agreement again?

Because someone's solar system invasion theory forgot to dot an "i" the sceptics declared it all bunk.
Now they think its here?? Sheeeesh.

Feels like something is just around the corner. Don't know what it is exactly but I am not ruling out much of anything as a possibility. "Believe" any of this or not it doesn't hurt to be a little bit prepared for come-what-may.
Well, wake me up when the bus rounds the corner and everyone thinks they can see it. I've had my token ready all along, just in case.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

If it were true, we know there would be paid posters on here to debunk. So those who debunk it, does anyone actually know who they are? Apart from the site owners and executives, isn't there only one poster whose identity is probably known, Jim Oberg?

All I know is that in the last three years we have seen extreme tectonic events, extreme weather events, extreme cosmic events, multitudes of sinkholes, extreme animal die-offs, strange unexplained noises, massive chemtrailing, abrogation of the Constitution; to anyone paying attention something is up.

The American Meteor Society reported...

2012 - 2,219 fireballs detected
2011 - 1,628 fireballs detected
2010 - 951 fireballs detected
[link to www.space.com]
2009 - 694 fireballs detected
2008 - 726 fireballs detected
2007 - 588 fireballs detected
2006 - 517 fireballs detected
2005 - 463 fireballs detected

5,492 fireballs reported in the last 4 years.

Of these 5,492 fireballs--

40.4% were reported in 2012
29.6% were reported in 2011
17.3% were reported in 2010
12.6% were reported in 2009

Did I mention the EARTHQUAKES?

1907 - 1949
8.6+ earthquakes = 0 earthquakes for 42 years

1966 - 2003
8.6+ earthquakes = 0 earthquakes for 37 years

2004 - 2012
8.6+ earthquakes = 6 earthquakes

55.5% of the largest 9 earthquakes have occurred in the past 8 years!

33.3% of 8.8+ magnitude earthquakes since 1900 occurred from 2010-2012.

See where the PTB have deleted the website that used to contain the animal die-off info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fireballs:

Fireballs on the rise link

Mass animal die-offs:

Animal die-off link

Sinkholes:

Sinkholes increasing ocurrence link

Something is up. What and when are the questions.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Good searching
They did put it like it was yesterday and they also mentioned something about meteors that recently crashed earth. But couldn't really make out if this was related to the one that fell in Russia?
But I'm totally with you that this is what you say it is, and we have to wait if there gonna be more news about this.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Will awaite further data to confirm

I think your right about that, If true some scientist have to confirm that this is true or not...

1 was more less saying that 1 shall wait for confirmation of the Other Main STAR groups presence being globally shared 0bserver1

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

But that doesnt really say that what this Jim McCanney is saying is true right..?
After looking at the start and end titles , with nibiru hanging all around, I think this is some way to frighten the public ..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Does anybody know this guy Jim McCanney?

I'm pretty sure I was watching a video about this guy yesterday. He seems to think a massive object is on its way ino the Solar System whether it be a comet or other. He has been around for a while and is very skeptical when it comes to NASA and their theories concerning Comets and their interactions with the Sun. Heres an interview with James McCanney, same guy I'm assuming.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well I don't think our solar system should let this little twerp in
The sun can zap it with a huge solar flare and throw a CME at it to chase it away. Oh, now we gotta worried about getting hit with friendly fire.

I can't seriously comment on this without any evidence other than what this guy says. Sounds like an asteroid with a high metal content and a bunch of little moons around it to me. How a person interprets this asteroid is based on their beliefs. T Does it exist? I haven't a clue. The probability of this happening in my lifetime is so slim that it is almost none. I could see it happening in the life of the world though, billions of years. Then again I still wonder if this reality is even real so I suppose I will just have to wait and see. It will be interesting if it happens, a once in a lifetime event

edit on 19-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Breaking News: NASA confirms large object coming in hot directly behind Uranus. Iv'e been waiting for that headline my whole life just to tell my girlfriend "I told ya so".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join