It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Solar System entering our Solar system???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
did i miss something because..

why is this any different from all the Nibiru videos out there on youtube?

no proof , no certainty, just what you have to do if this is true..so what

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
looooool

from his website haha

"imagine the USA with riots in the city streets and no bat man to save you … it's coming … the things you are going to need are on my sales page …"

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Not to sound like a sadist here, but I hope this happens. Life is too boring, something like this would certainly spice things up.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

They just happen to be the same angle. I guess they do line up after all.

I did say from the website posted here. The pic you used was not from the site.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by choos

Now even if we were stationary around the sun, will all the planets aligned like the science class model, what keeps an object from coming from above - you think all objects come from the sides therefore they have to go through all the planets? No. And since we "follow the sun" we chase it, with the sun being actually in front of us, with us chasing it around though the galaxy

If it comes from the sides then yes, it will be almost certainly deflected by something... if it comes from the front, the sun and its gravity pull is your shield, if comes from the sides, jupiter saturn are your shields because of their pull...

Its a theory... but people never think that something can come from above (or in this case from the front) - Its like startrek when they want to "leave the solar system" they go through mars jupiter saturn etc etc... but thats just to see the sights... in reality they could shoot upwards and leave the solar system as well - its not a 2d system based on X and Y...

EDIT: of course its not a 90 degree angle but you get the idea...like you're inside the Enterprise and shes tilted enough to give you the 90 degree angle illusion - but still you get the idea of "Z axis" motion...
edit on 20-2-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

i get that the sun is not a stationary object in space.. but lets assume this mini solar system is coming from above the plane or under, wouldnt it make it more visible since there is no giant sun to hide around?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm of the opinion that anyone who really wants to take stock in believing in this sort of thing should just get all the loony out of their system in one big go.

1. Go outside.
2. Find some petrol.
3. Find some X-mas lights.
4. Remove all your clothing.
5. Burn all your clothing with the petrol.
6. Decorate your naked body by wrapping all the X-mas tree lights around it.
7. Run circles around your burning pile of clothes, flapping your hands, screaming about the end of the world.

I tried this but I had a hard time keeping the lights plugged in.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sorry to hit and run, but take a look at this...

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm of the opinion that anyone who really wants to take stock in believing in this sort of thing should just get all the loony out of their system in one big go.

1. Go outside.
2. Find some petrol.
3. Find some X-mas lights.
4. Remove all your clothing.
5. Burn all your clothing with the petrol.
6. Decorate your naked body by wrapping all the X-mas tree lights around it.
7. Run circles around your burning pile of clothes, flapping your hands, screaming about the end of the world.

OMG!!! I'm still laughing!!! Sad part is if I did that, no one would give it a second thought!!!! I'd use the x-mas lights that takes batteries!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I really don't know what make of this video. No reference. Only a strange "NSD 42".... "The Jesuit' footage"

edit on 21-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

i dont know about solar system but several months ago the xplane thingy we sent way out sent back images that appear to be either showing something eating our galaxy or we are eathing the tail of another spiral galaxy.

as far as a mini solar system well, that mini solar sytem would be draggin planets and all kinds of stuff like a giant HOT star as well, im pretty sure even amatures would have picked up on that comming towards us.

we'll know for sure when we see two suns ^^ or threee or four lol

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I don't even want to think where you may have tried to plug them into...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well so far the only thing I can find about about NSD 42 is this....

itlaw.wikia.com...

But then we also have this...

www.davidicke.com...

I am going to go with this as being a load of BS and the video in my opinion is not fake but also it is not Herclubus/Planet X.

And it is very interesting that the comments are disabled for this video, why would that be?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
A Dyson sphere is a hypothetical megastructure originally described by Freeman Dyson.

[color=cyan] Such a "sphere" would be a system of orbiting solar-power satellites meant to completely encompass a star and capture most or all of its energy output.

Dyson speculated that such structures would be the logical consequence of the long-term survival and escalating energy needs of a technological civilization, and proposed that searching for evidence of the existence of such structures might lead to the detection of advanced intelligent extraterrestrial life.

Would'nt a completely enclosed star 'cook' itself? no where for the heat to disapate to ?I think the 'sphere' would eventually melt, or get blown apart from a mass ejection.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I don't even want to think where you may have tried to plug them into...

Uranus ?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
as far as a mini solar system well, that mini solar sytem would be draggin planets and all kinds of stuff...

Yeah, you're right, the planet would definitely be getting hit by more space rocks than usual and we'd all be getting told it's just a coincidence and it's always happening.....

Nothing to see here, i guess

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyGranny

Ironically funny that they use wormwood since that's the same term used in Revelations

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Reminds me of Fringe which I'm a huge fan of.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Authormichellehughes
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Reminds me of Fringe which I'm a huge fan of.

I too liked fringe i miss it now its ended

back on topic

brian cox host of wonders of the universe said in one episode
that the milky way is merging with a small galaxy and has for many thousnds
of years
and the next merging will be with andromeda galaxy and stated that we wont even feel a thing
such as the space in between solar system
ill try and find a link but dont hold your breath this may take a while
edit on 21/2/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

found this in how the universe works (no brian cox)
go to 30 mins and watch for 5 mins or so

edit on 21/2/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Really? Ive heard and read a lot of prophecies and or predictions but never this. Anything is possible, i imagine.

I've read countless times about a "wave" coming from the sun. I've heard a massive flare will produce this wave and massive radiation.

The sun is in my opinion our life giver and can no doubt, take it away. If and when it gets perturbed, we will know it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello OP

There is a theory that Our Sun is a part of a Binary Solar system. Our "solar system" actually orbits around this other solar system. All our planet rotations are because we orbit around this other solar system and it actually comes to pass every 25,920 years. NASA Knows it's there, but it hasn't been publically released because of the turmoil it could create. It is a brown dwarf star in the third-density, but it gives off enough light for scientists to know it's there. In almost every masonic diagram there is 2 stars and 1 moon. What does this tell you? It is hidden right out in the open like many truths. There is also NASA evidence that 80% of stars in the galaxy are binary stars. The ancients knew it was there, so why is it being kept from us? What we would call a "galaxy" is actually a star system that consists of 2 stars that orbit eachother.

Masonic pictures:

How it works:

This is the most informative article I could find to get the point across: Please read. Other links were blocked? Oh well.

Binary Partner
Binary System

This link has NASA images on it:
NASA Links

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join