It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An unknown and interesting Johannes XXIII prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
NEVA - Seventy-seven years. From the first blood frozen in your water, to the last one, that of freedom. Two almost identical names, two deaths. And then the triumph of life.

Written in 1935 by Angelo Roncalli, before its election as Johannes XXIII pope in 1958 and published in 1976 by Pier Carpi.

What I would like to know, dear ATS friends, is what this prophecy inspire to you?

Source in English (roughly translated from Italian) and in Italian. Unfortunately, most of the prophecies haven't been translated in English, as far as I know....

edit on 18-2-2013 by elevenaugust because: Add link

edit on 18-2-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

If this prophecy is unknown, how do you know it?

Sorry I had to go there.....Anyways do you have a link to this? What are your thoughts on this? I will show you mine if you show me yours....

edit on 2/18/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"Blood in the Water" match (in Hungarian Melbourne-i vérfürdő, "Blood Bath" of Melbourne) was a water polo match between Hungary and the USSR at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics. The match, which took place on December 6, 1956, was against the background of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution and saw Hungary defeat the USSR 4–0. The name was coined after Hungarian player Ervin Zádor emerged during the last two minutes with blood pouring from under his eye after being punched by Soviet player Valentin Prokopov.

Credit to Wiki....

en.wikipedia.org...

I was searching for something from 1936 but only came up with 1956......Looks like we are 20 years away from the end of the world!!!

Sorry I just figured that's your opinion on 77 years and then the end etc......But you didn't tell us so I am just speculating here

Or maybe this??

en.wikipedia.org...

Dehydration
edit on 2/18/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I would assume the prophecy would be about something in the catholic church.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Interesting man, but this does not mention a prophesy. Was said to be a mason.

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

Sedevacantist and Conclavist groups have been some of Pope John's most outspoken critics. The more extreme devotees of Our Lady of Fátima also believe that Pope John deliberately held back secret prophetic information revealed during an apparition of the Virgin Mary.[20] This is perhaps the basis for Internet reports in the late 1990s about the supposed discovery of Pope John's diary in which he allegedly wrote about receiving prophetic insight into the future, including the return of Jesus in New York in 2000.[21] Catholic Church authorities give absolutely no credence to these rumours. Although Pope John did have a diary, there is no evidence in it to suggest that he received apocalyptic visions of the future.[22]

en.wikipedia.org...

May be the basis for a prophecy.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Thanks to both of you, but, while searching for the meaning of this prophecy, I was particularly interested by the first word "NEVA". This will gives you a clue to my thoughts about its possible meaning and how it leads me to it.

I won't release these right now as I really would like to see if you find the same thing as me, because I find it rather strange and I haven't found anywhere any mention of this.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well looks like he was wrong about everything

ENTRIES FROM THE DIARY OF POPE JOHN THE 23rd April 7,1959 She is more beautiful than I had ever imagined. The Madonna is a joy to behold. I just wish her message was a more positive one. She says in four years time the world will loose a great leader and a powerful nation will find itself involved in a conflict it can not win. The fighting will take its toll on the battlefield and from within as the population despises the loss of its young men. The Holy Mother sheds tears as she describes the heart-breaking vision.

August 17,1959 The Madonna's second visit is much like the first. She speaks sadly of unrest in her home land, a change in the balance of power, and much blood being spilled in the sand. She says several madmen will send their people into battles in the name of God, but the Creator has nothing to do with these senseless struggles among brothers.

January 30,1960 Christ comes to me again. I yearn to tell my fellow Christians of these miraculous appearances, but I am advised to keep quiet until the time is right. I can not help but think I could perhaps head off some of the trouble that looms for us all. But Christ tells me that misery must take place for the master plan to succeed.

June 13,1960 The Virgin Mary says the world will get a false sense of hope 30 years from now when the chains of repression are shattered throughout Eastern Europe. The joy however, will be short lived as the freed people fight among themselves on how to run their countries. Thousands of poor innocent children will perish due to the foolishness of their fathers.

March 6,1961 Just when I thought my heavenly visits were over, the Madonna comes to me once again. She seems tired of the heartache she must share with me. My heart aches to see Her hurting so. The news again foreboding. The early 1990's will be a period of deadly natural disasters. She says paradise will be struck by powerful winds and waves while killer floods and earthquakes will shatter man's dwellings. By the middle of the decade, regional skirmishes will develop into full fledged conflicts. As the casualties mount worldwide famine will strike. The devastation will be like none seen before, especially throughout Africa where millions will perish.

September 23,1961 She has returned with yet more bad news. It is becoming truly difficult for this humble servant to hear of such overwhelming hardships. The Madonna tells me terrifying diseases will be unleashed on the already weakened population of the world by late 1984. Wars will begin to wind down because the fighting nations will be greatly weakened from within. This is the beginning of the change. Hallelujah.

May 19,1962 From the heavens will appear the saviors. They will arrive on June 5,1995 and begin the task of assisting in the cleanup and repair of the environment and the crippled countries. Many will fear those odd- looking beings but they come in peace, and will with God's guidance, transform earth from a charred spinning rock to a lush oasis in space. The survivors will flourish in a world without war, disease; or hatred. My heart is finally at peace with this knowledge that there is hope for humanity.

July 2,1962 The Madonna tells me this will be her final visit. It is a joyous one for she shares tremendous news. As the year 1998 arrives, our heavenly friends will have shared much of their advanced knowledge. Mankind will at last wipe out most of it's diseases and our life span will increase to the length of those listed in the bible. The visitors will also share the remarkable power of resurrection and throngs of wrongly dead will rise again. Finally a wondrous miracle will take place in the sky above New York City December 25, 2000 when millions will witness the sensational appearance of a messiah who will announce the beginning of a second paradise here on earth.

SUMMARY, ART BELL: Pope John the 23rd died a year later before he ever had a chance to release his predictions. Experts say the diary is one hundred percent authentic and they urge people to prepare themselves for even leaner times before the beginning of the next century.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
reply to post by Char-Lee

reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Thanks to both of you, but, while searching for the meaning of this prophecy, I was particularly interested by the first word "NEVA". This will gives you a clue to my thoughts about its possible meaning and how it leads me to it.

I won't release these right now as I really would like to see if you find the same thing as me, because I find it rather strange and I haven't found anywhere any mention of this.

it means snow...

The Neva is the only river flowing from Lake Ladoga. It flows through the city Saint Petersburg, three smaller towns of Shlisselburg, Kirovsk and Otradnoye, and dozens of settlements. The river is navigable throughout and is part of the Volga–Baltic Waterway and White Sea – Baltic Canal. It is a site of numerous major historical events, including the Battle of the Neva in 1240 which gave Alexander Nevsky his name, the founding of Saint Petersburg in 1703, and the Siege of Leningrad by the German army during World War II.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok, as unfortunately nobody seems to be interested anymore, I'll give you my thoughts.

NEVA - Seventy-seven years. From the first blood frozen in your water, to the last one, that of freedom. Two almost identical names, two deaths. And then the triumph of life.

Neva is a river in northwestern Russia flowing from Lake Ladoga through the western part of Leningrad Oblast (historical region of Ingria) to the Neva Bay of the Gulf of Finland. The Neva is the only river flowing from Lake Ladoga. It flows through the city Saint Petersburg,

"From the first blood frozen in your water" ... reminds me (and probably to those who are familiar with the Russian history as well) of the famous Russian mystic Grigori Rasputin whose body was threw into the icy Neva river, after he was poisoned, shot four times, and badly beaten.

"Seventy-seven years .... to the last one, that of freedom.. Rasputin murder occurred at the very end of 1916. Seventy-seven years later leads us to 1993, two years after the end of the Soviet Union and the 1991 Soviet coup d'état attempt where three citizen were killed. But the "last blood" was probably not this one.

This phase of the URSS splitting lasted at least two years until the 1993 Russian constitutional crisis that was a political stand-off between the Russian president and the Russian parliament that was resolved by using military force.

The relations between the president and the parliament had been deteriorating for some time. The constitutional crisis reached a tipping point on September 21, 1993, when President Boris Yeltsin purported to dissolve the country's legislature (the Congress of People's Deputies and its Supreme Soviet), although the president did not have the power to dissolve the parliament according to the then-current constitution. Yeltsin used the results of the referendum of April 1993 to justify his actions. In response, the parliament declared that the president's decision was null and void, impeached Yeltsin and proclaimed vice president Aleksandr Rutskoy to be acting president.

The situation deteriorated at the beginning of October. On October 3, demonstrators removed police cordons around the parliament and, urged by their leaders, took over the Mayor's offices and tried to storm the Ostankino television centre. The army, which had initially declared its neutrality, by Yeltsin's orders stormed the Supreme Soviet building in the early morning hours of October 4, and arrested the leaders of the resistance.

(b]The ten-day conflict became the deadliest single event of street fighting in Moscow's history since the October Revolution of 1917. According to government estimates, 187 people were killed and 437 wounded, while sources close to Russian communists put the death toll at as high as 2,000.

This tragic event was very likely "the last blood" that occurred 77 after the first one, that of Rasputin. It also can be considered to be one the the first event that cause the Russian people to massively protest against corruption, violent crime, and in a more general way, against the deteriorating living conditions, legacy of the old Soviet system.

Tens of thousands of Russians marched in the streets of Moscow seeking to bolster the parliamentary cause. The demonstrators were protesting against the deteriorating living conditions. Since 1989, the GDP had been declining, corruption was rampant, violent crime was skyrocketing, medical services were collapsing and life expectancy falling. Yeltsin was also increasingly getting the blame.[note 3] Outside Moscow, the Russian masses overall were confused and disorganized. Nonetheless, some of them also tried to voice their protest. Sporadic strikes took place across Russia.

And the prophecy continues, saying: "Two almost identical names, two deaths".

In 1916, Rasputin was found dead in the Neva river.
In 1993, putin was in rise to power, leaving the KGB in 1991, beginning a political career that leads him to be the first ex-KGB Russian president.

Now, the end of the prophecy is saying: "...two deaths. And then the triumph of life....

Of course, Putin is not dead and I can only guess that this part of the prophecy haven't occurred yet.

Anyway, what I find incredible here is how accurate this Johannes XXIII prophecy is, so we might wondering if the rest of the prophecies, especially those who are mentioning the various popes are accurate as well!!
edit on 19-2-2013 by elevenaugust because: spelling

edit on 19-2-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Seventy Seven Years from 1935 is 2012, the last year of stability. 2013 is unstable (vacancy of Papal seat). So it's not a in 77 years this will happen prophecy, it's more like you have 77 years left until the water thaws, ie the 78th year.

"Blood Frozen in your water, from the first to the last, that of freedom...."

I see imagery of figurative blood, not literal. Catholics mix wine and water during the sacrament of communion and wine (body and blood) . Perhaps its symbolic of the Church, and/or the "last pope." So the water will be unfrozen, thus bringing freedom. Frozen is technically a state of particles not moving, so thawing out would allow freedom. So the church froze Christ's "water" and now it will be unfrozen and released.

Two almost identical names... Two Deaths.

Pope John Paul I and Pope John Paul II? Both being the last two popes that died. Benedict XVI didn't die. Thus two deaths with almost identical names= Two last dying Popes.

edit on 19-2-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If those diary entires are real they are very prophetic. I've never heard of the diary entires though, so it all hinges on if they are authentic, because it sounds like they were written by someone yesterday just going over the news headlines of the last fifty years and feeding them back in John XXIII's voice. A good thread though, you did some good prep and then sprung the full explanation on us very well. I like the Rasputin pic, and the connection of the names. But what is the source of the 1935 quote?

new topics

top topics

join