It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits to false flags

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GRS1234

Originally posted by mastergmr232

Sandy Hook was an example of a 'manufactured crisis' I love reading peoples posts however the above posts don't address the fact that he uses the words manufactured crisis. Actually those posts don't even address the subject he is on which is tax reform.

ok if you want to go there ill call you out on it... sir i rather mourn over a tragic fiction and take it as a loss then look like a heartless dumbass and if you let the sensational tension of tragedy sway YOUR vote then thats your fault point blank period sorry but i hate people who cry wolf over such events just like 911 that was no incentive to go and bomb another country because of a terror cell operations its MADNESS WAKE UP

edit on 18-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

EDIT see what im observing is the problem of people not being able to step back and take a breath because thats what they need think before you act and vote... its really a depressing site from my stand point

If you look closely, no one is crying wolf here. What view do you have of the Sandy Hook Hoax? To me it sound like your understanding of it is such: that it did not happen. Which is why you said 'look like a heartless dumbass...' Its not about looking like what to other people, or trying to figure out the elites grand plan, its about looking at whats in front of us and pointing out the details. And these details just happen to be inconsistent. BUT This may be off topic so I do not know why you are responding to the Sandy hook part, this is about Obama and why did he say 'Manufactured crisis'

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mastergmr232

ok now i got some resonnance with you you get the just now back to obama i believe he was referring to congress and tax fault which is directly reffering to the investors that do not want to invest which is stemming from congress ect. this is manufactured by inaction from congress try to follow what i said and formulate your own view with it
but i could be wrong whos to say what the president was referring to when they cant follow sentence and convo structure lol if you would read the passage you would see that tis is what he was talking about he might have spoken about it at an uneasy time in his speech but this is what he is talking about im sorry there is no slap in the face to america which i can detect rather a bash on congress

this is my stand point and sorry for going off trail i felt i had to

P.S. i am completly indefferent rather sandy hook happend or not becuase it is a smaller scale of 911 that is being portrayed false flag or not you defeat the purpose of one by simply controlling your emotions and not letting them sway your vote ie we are giving them power and are creating a bigger playing field for them when we allow these atrocities to influence us

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

ok now i got some resonnance with you you get the just now back to obama i believe he was referring to congress and tax fault which is directly reffering to the investors that do not want to invest which is stemming from congress ect. this is manufactured by inaction from congress try to follow what i said and formulate your own view with it
but i could be wrong whos to say what the president was referring to when they cant follow sentence and convo structure lol if you would read the passage you would see that tis is what he was talking about he might have spoken about it at an uneasy time in his speech but this is what he is talking about im sorry there is no slap in the face to america which i can detect rather a bash on congress

this is my stand point and sorry for going off trail i felt i had to

P.S. i am completly indefferent rather sandy hook happend or not becuase it is a smaller scale of 911 that is being portrayed false flag or not you defeat the purpose of one by simply controlling your emotions and not letting them sway your vote ie we are giving them power and are creating a bigger playing field for them when we allow these atrocities to influence us

So lack of investors is 'manufactured' by/because of congress? At what point is investors and tax fault a crisis?
I am trying to grasp this,

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

its stems from economic strife period tax GOP bailouts ect its all hurting our econemy by inaction and unappropriate action from congress which is creating the manufactured crisis i worded it poorly forgive me i do that often but then again i could be wrong these are just my two pennies

EDIT every key point of his speech has been posted on this thread and im not going to babble about things i dont understand i simply understood his speech because he is talking about economic crisis thats manufactured from congress end of story theres your theoretical false flag

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Conspiracy's are getting off the hook, this thread is proof of it..

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

So lack of investors is 'manufactured' by/because of congress? At what point is investors and tax fault a crisis?

i guess in your book economic strife isnt a crisis......

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
Conspiracy's are getting off the hook, this thread is proof of it..

THANK YOU jesus people this guy gets it

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

I just don't see the connection between taxes and 'manufactured crisis' Before he says manufactured crisis he is talking about taxes. Where is the correlation and why use those words?

He didn't say the word "taxes" at all. Methinks you need to stop letting YouTube do the thinking for you.

EDIT: Just saw your post above. Please tell me you're not a Sandy Hooker. If so, then this thread is pointless. YouTube conspiracy theorists will believe anything. You could show them a picture of a tomato and say it's an elephant and they'll believe it.
edit on 18-2-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

Now don't you go using that logic stuff.

Can you prove that this tomato isn't an elephant?

I mean, you never know.

I like the idea of having a segregated youtube conspiracy nutcase however, because it's been leading to that for a long long time.

Now, back to rocks on mars and the false flag to steal our telescopes.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Obama has also had a hand in all the gamesmen ship as well.Seems to me that the debt ceiling and all the other crises are used for political theater and the public eats it up.All part of the show,folks.
edit on 032828p://2826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

...his hand in the gamesmanship...? Like these things?
Flag lapel
Not putting hand on heart
Birth certificate
Going out with his wife
Going golfing
Traveling to other countries
Trying to pass laws
Trying to close Gitmo
Trying to pay last year's debt
Benghazi
Appointing a Sec of State
Appointing a Democrat
Appointing a Republican
Etc. etc. etc
Both parties are the same? Name how many times a Republican Pres. had his appointment challenged or how many filibusters were used?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Manufactured as in the government didn't do anything to fix a problem, and let it get worse and worse.

Not a false flag.

Eh?

Not saying i'm going along with the OP, but what you said here is just silly.

I mean...NOT doing something is manufacturing?

That'll be news to all the engineering firms around the country, to think all they had to do was do nothing at all and they'd fill their manufacturing quotas.

Brilliant.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
He's saying it how it has been for the last few years of his presidency.

GOP manufactured crisis to control public opinion.

www.dailykos.com...

Did you know, for example, that a total of 375 bills that passed the Democratic-majority House have been blocked by Republicans in the Senate? That’s THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FIVE BILLS!

Oh were you trying to use this thread as a hit piece on Obama?

I don't know what your source is but the US House of Representatives has been controlled by the Republicans since 2010 and the Senate controlled by Democrats since before 2006. So I question their assessment. Perhaps the numbers are reversed perhaps the intent is reversed? I don't know.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is just a perfect example of someone hearing what they want to hear, regardless of the actual facts.

Pretty sad actually, that this is what the world has come to.

Can you say BOGUS?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
He's saying it how it has been for the last few years of his presidency.

GOP manufactured crisis to control public opinion.

www.dailykos.com...

Did you know, for example, that a total of 375 bills that passed the Democratic-majority House have been blocked by Republicans in the Senate? That’s THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FIVE BILLS!

Oh were you trying to use this thread as a hit piece on Obama?

on ATS, it is known that the right will use anything to blame Obama....if real or not....you have to ignore these posts. thru the years, i have checked the verification of the claims made, until i have reached the point where if i see one, i automatically assume it's false. they tend to feed off of each other into escalated absurdity.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Due to the Riot Act he was read when he got into Office he can't tell you the truth.

The whole "National Debt" is a 100% manufactured crisis. There is no debt.

They are tricking the populace into thinking there is a debt so you don't get mad over no more careers, jobs, or being able to have a home.

So a few people can control allll that money and they are using it alllll abroad to invest in other countries so they can undermine those countries and take them over economically.

They've got the populace ground down so far in poverty they will gladly accept the new jobs soon in the draft to go in with force and "collect" on those investments.

American's have been paying HUNDREDS of TRILLIONS for Bonds to get auto insurance. Where's all that money gone? Just the tip of the iceburg of what they have out there.

Americans are getting robbed.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

i guess in your book economic strife isnt a crisis......

Economic strife isn't something new. A real economic crisis is something like a depression.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
This is just a perfect example of someone hearing what they want to hear, regardless of the actual facts.

Pretty sad actually, that this is what the world has come to.

Can you say BOGUS?

I would like to understand so why are you sharing your opinion and not the facts? This thread has gone downhill...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Due to the Riot Act he was read when he got into Office he can't tell you the truth.

The whole "National Debt" is a 100% manufactured crisis. There is no debt.

They are tricking the populace into thinking there is a debt so you don't get mad over no more careers, jobs, or being able to have a home.

So a few people can control allll that money and they are using it alllll abroad to invest in other countries so they can undermine those countries and take them over economically.

They've got the populace ground down so far in poverty they will gladly accept the new jobs soon in the draft to go in with force and "collect" on those investments.

American's have been paying HUNDREDS of TRILLIONS for Bonds to get auto insurance. Where's all that money gone? Just the tip of the iceburg of what they have out there.

Americans are getting robbed.

Thanks you for actually posting something remotely related to the discussion. I understand how that is a manufactured crisis, how it relates to why he said 'manufactured crisis' during the state of the union makes sense. Not sure how you were relating the OP to this, that is my interpretation, can you be more clear?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

All you have to do is watch the video. In the context it's very clear what he intended to say. But, that's the way,the game in Washington is these days. Speak a lie enough and they think it will become true!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This is like Obama admitting people disguise themselves as Santa Claus to fool the kids. Not quite a groundbreaking epiphany because we all knew this when Operation Northwoods became public knowledge.

Now...if only the POTUS would admit to their own false flags.

<< 1    3 >>

join