It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits to false flags

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Excerpt from Obama's state of the union address which he states "one manufactured crisis to the next"

Tell me what you think, I am pretty sure this is a slap in the face to us.

[Mod Note]
Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 18/2/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2013 by mastergmr232 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
He's saying it how it has been for the last few years of his presidency.

GOP manufactured crisis to control public opinion.

www.dailykos.com...

Did you know, for example, that a total of 375 bills that passed the Democratic-majority House have been blocked by Republicans in the Senate? That’s THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FIVE BILLS!

Oh were you trying to use this thread as a hit piece on Obama?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mastergmr232

well false flags happen in my opinion but i beleive he is refering to the inactivity of congress when it come to the debt cieling and fiscal cliff you know the manfactured crisis that happens infront of every one and they are ok with (pun intended)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
In the clip from Obama's recent State of the Union speech, he's addressing the way Congress drags its feet in an effort to place blame on current leadership or opposition. He's calling for bipartisan budgeting, as opposed to reactionary mudslinging and debt crises caused by Congress dragging its feet, aka "manufactured" crises.

Nowhere did Obama mention anything about false flags.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
TERRIBLE OP. JUST AWFUL...doesn't describe the video using their own words or even talk about the video what so ever. Not to mention, no where in that video does Obama pony up to anything.

SKIP THIS THREAD, it's TRASH.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I just don't see the connection between taxes and 'manufactured crisis' Before he says manufactured crisis he is talking about taxes. Where is the correlation and why use those words?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
TERRIBLE OP. JUST AWFUL...doesn't describe the video using their own words or even talk about the video what so ever. Not to mention, no where in that video does Obama pony up to anything.

SKIP THIS THREAD, it's TRASH.

False Flags = Manufactured Crisis

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Manufactured as in the government didn't do anything to fix a problem, and let it get worse and worse.

Not a false flag.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Manufactured as in the government didn't do anything to fix a problem, and let it get worse and worse.

Not a false flag.

v.tr
a. To make or process (a raw material) into a finished product, especially by means of a large-scale industrial operation.
"They manufactured the Sandy Hook Hoax'

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastergmr232
I just don't see the connection between taxes and 'manufactured crisis' Before he says manufactured crisis he is talking about taxes. Where is the correlation and why use those words?

He didn't say the word "taxes" at all. Methinks you need to stop letting YouTube do the thinking for you.

EDIT: Just saw your post above. Please tell me you're not a Sandy Hooker. If so, then this thread is pointless. YouTube conspiracy theorists will believe anything. You could show them a picture of a tomato and say it's an elephant and they'll believe it.
edit on 18-2-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

He didn't say the word "taxes" at all. Methinks you need to stop letting YouTube do the thinking for you.

EDIT: Just saw your post above. Please tell me you're not a Sandy Hooker. If so, then this thread is pointless. YouTube conspiracy theorists will believe anything. You could show them a picture of a tomato and say it's an elephant and they'll believe it.
edit on 18-2-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

"I realize that TAX reform and entitlement reform will not be easy the politics will be hard for both sides. Non of us will get a hundred percent of what we want. But the alternative will cost us jobs, Hurt our economy. Visit hardship on millions of hard working Americans. So lets set party interest aside and work to pass a budget that replaces reckless cuts, with smart savings and wise investments in our future and lets do it without the brinkmanship that stresses consumers and scares off investors. The greatest nation on earth.... The greatest nation on earth cannot keep conducting its business by drifting from one manufactured crisis to the next. We can"t do it"

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Except the video posted starts: "Visit hardship on millions of hard working Americans. So lets set party interest aside and work to pass a budget that replaces reckless cuts, with smart savings and wise investments in our future and lets do it without the brinkmanship that stresses consumers and scares off investors. The greatest nation on earth.... The greatest nation on earth cannot keep conducting its business by drifting from one manufactured crisis to the next."

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

yeah it happens what are you gonna do cant pick up a banner and go bashing that would be pointless idk what was the point of the thread maybe an honest mistake please dont do it again and the sandy hook thing your logic is very flawed sir look at the above post states clearly what was said in the YT vid ^^^^^^^^^^
edit on 18-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Except the video posted starts: "Visit hardship on millions of hard working Americans. So lets set party interest aside and work to pass a budget that replaces reckless cuts, with smart savings and wise investments in our future and lets do it without the brinkmanship that stresses consumers and scares off investors. The greatest nation on earth.... The greatest nation on earth cannot keep conducting its business by drifting from one manufactured crisis to the next."

If you read the description and don't let youtube do the thinking for you and I assume you keep up with current events so you should know what he is is talking about prior.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GRS1234

yeah it happens what are you gonna do cant pick up a banner and go bashing that would be pointless idk what was the point of the thread maybe an honest mistake please dont do it again and the sandy hook thing your logic is very flawed sir look at the above post states clearly what was said in the YT vid ^^^^^^^^^^

Sandy Hook was an example of a 'manufactured crisis' I love reading peoples posts however the above posts don't address the fact that he uses the words manufactured crisis. Actually those posts don't even address the subject he is on which is tax reform.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

So lets set party interest aside and work to pass a budget that replaces reckless cuts, with smart savings and wise investments in our future and lets do it without the brinkmanship that stresses consumers and scares off investors. The greatest nation on earth.... The greatest nation on earth cannot keep conducting its business by drifting from one manufactured crisis to the next."

i believe this is the smoking gun your refering to... yeah it has nothing to do with what he said prior everything is in this statement READ IT its due to congress end of story

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GRS1234

So lets set party interest aside and work to pass a budget that replaces reckless cuts, with smart savings and wise investments in our future and lets do it without the brinkmanship that stresses consumers and scares off investors. The greatest nation on earth.... The greatest nation on earth cannot keep conducting its business by drifting from one manufactured crisis to the next."

i believe this is the smoking gun your refering to... yeah it has nothing to do with what he said prior everything is in this statement READ IT its due to congress end of story

This statement was already addressed above.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Sandy Hook was an example of a 'manufactured crisis' I love reading peoples posts however the above posts don't address the fact that he uses the words manufactured crisis. Actually those posts don't even address the subject he is on which is tax reform.

ok if you want to go there ill call you out on it... sir i rather mourn over a tragic fiction and take it as a loss then look like a heartless dumbass and if you let the sensational tension of tragedy sway YOUR vote then thats your fault point blank period sorry but i hate people who cry wolf over such events just like 911 that was no incentive to go and bomb another country because of a terror cell operations its MADNESS WAKE UP

EDIT see what im observing is the problem of people not being able to step back and take a breath because thats what they need think before you act and vote... its really a depressing site from my stand point

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
He didnt say this manufactured crisis.

He emphasized one fabricated crisis to the next.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join