It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Politician Denies Meteorite, Claims US Weapon Tests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
We have space rail gun platforms that can deliver warheads anywhere and everywhere in Russia.

No tests are necessary.

It was a meteorite.

Those are completely against international laws. So you say we have them illegally? I had no idea, do you have any proof you can show me because I am curious to know if we have such said badassery.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

So because he's a politician they think rationally?

This is one of our own elected officials...I present exhibit A

Exhibit A
edit on 16-2-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I highly doubt it was a missile from the U.S. I would believe a UFO crash before that.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be possible someone could developed a kind of asteroid weapon system?

Some kind of swarm satellites positioned in the asteroid belt

Working together, using gravity assisted maneuvers to travel around the belt. Searching for candidates that just need that special little push, to send it flying towards a target on Earth, or even in space, taking out an enemy satellite. Everyone would clearly, as this thread, scream "that's a natural occurrence, and just a meteor/asteroid... bad luck". No one to blame but mother nature.
Pretty awesome weapon, don't ya think? But possible?

edit on 17/2/2013 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Snsoc

So because he's a politician they think rationally?

This is one of our own elected officials...I present exhibit A

Exhibit A
edit on 16-2-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

Okay, I stand corrected. That was freaking hilarious. Clearly that guy smoked a bowl before coming to work.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Found this related post.
2nd

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Wait...

So new, secret US weapons look like meteorites?

The conspiracies are getting a little out there as of late. Soon, someone will tell me that water really isn't wet -- and it's all a big illusion by the banking elites to brainwash us.

Yeah... about that.

en.wikipedia.org...

Project Thor is an idea for a weapons system that launches kinetic projectiles from Earth orbit to damage targets on the ground. Jerry Pournelle originated the concept while working in operations research at Boeing in the 1950s before becoming a science-fiction writer.

The most described system is "an orbiting tungsten telephone pole with small fins and a computer in the back for guidance". The weapon can be down-scaled, an orbiting "crowbar" rather than a pole.[citation needed] The system described in the 2003 United States Air Force (USAF) report was that of 20-foot-long (6.1 m), 1-foot-diameter (0.30 m) tungsten rods, that are satellite controlled, and have global strike capability, with impact speeds of Mach 10.

The time between deorbiting and impact would only be a few minutes, and depending on the orbits and positions in the orbits, the system would have a world-wide range. There is no requirement to deploy missiles, aircraft or other vehicles. Although the SALT II (1979) prohibited the deployment of orbital weapons of mass destruction, it did not prohibit the deployment of conventional weapons. The system is prohibited by neither the Outer Space Treaty nor the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.

The idea is that the weapon would inflict damage because it moves at orbital velocities, at least 9 kilometers per second. Smaller weapons can deliver measured amounts of energy as small as a 225 kg conventional bomb. Some systems are quoted as having the yield of a small tactical nuclear bomb. These designs are envisioned as a bunker buster.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
it is possible that they made the rods out of regular "Meteorite Material" for purposes of plausible deniability... which explains their less than stellar performance....

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Found this video on youtube:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Anyone who proposed going to the asteroid belt to find missiles that could be thrown back to Earth would get locked up in a nuthouse so fast that his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by kloejen

Anyone who proposed going to the asteroid belt to find missiles that could be thrown back to Earth would get locked up in a nuthouse so fast that his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

Lol thats a nice one but you shouldnt post such ideas, or the aliens would
read your post and do just that

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Russian "Meteor"... Possible US Excalibur Weapon Provocation

We should probably refrain from automatically assuming U.S. Involvement if this IS a space based weapon system...

I'm not saying that it ISN'T U.S. Government.... however:

As any true reading of history reveals, that most illicit actions that appear to be taken by the U.S. Government are actually the actions of a discreet group of self concerned individuals and networks that have infiltrated the United States Government, In addition to Non-Government Actors with access to Global Banking Syndicate level finances, and U.S. Military level technologies.

In regards to these non-Government actors, they usually use their infiltration of the U.S. Government to begin classified defence research on various weapon platforms, carry out the development funded by the U.S. taxpayer, and then close down the project while absconding with the research for their own nefarious ends.

Just Saying.... it COULD be a Corporate satellite...
edit on 18-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

It's just the side-effects of being an ATS member

...sometimes your mind just wanders off..

...Actually you could argue that the AWACS system is actually a coverup, for the lower-orbit asteroid system.
They scan the skies for incomming small NEO's constantly, looking for opportunities.
This is why their antenna is pointed upwards:

AWACS really stands for Advanced Weaponized Asteroid Comet System

... see what i mean?

This is ATS afterall.
edit on 18/2/2013 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Them scheming Americans!

Did anyone listen to Richard Hoagland's interview on Coast 2 Coast am the other day regarding the meteor?
The theories are wacky and keep on coming...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

For those who may care this is a small part of contact report 248

Ptaah:

“31. On the one hand, the prophecy of the Vatican-Israel alliance has become a reality, which actually speaks as a bad omen for the beginning of the Third World War, and on the other hand, the extremist Zhirinovsky really is an unusually nasty warmonger and tyrant, through whom not only a forced Third World War is to be expected, but who is actually working towards it in this respect.” – Contact Note Report 248

32. The change to the better and to peace in an increasing form, which was brought about by Gorbachev, already suffers a strong abatement through this, which can be changed quite quickly into a disaster, if the maniac actually comes to his targeted power.

33. In this regard, it now depends on the Russian people, as well as on all responsible persons of the entire world, as to whether this warmonger will actually arrive at supreme power or whether he will be overthrown and be permanently removed from the sphere of influence.

34. He is a threat to the entire world because if he actually arrives at his targeted power, then the worst is to be feared.

Billy:

He is even worse than Saddam Hussein, with whom he is, indeed, supposed to be allied. If just one of these two is already a tremendous ill, then together, they are pure evil. To eliminate them permanently would, in my view, be a pure act of self-defense.

Billy Meier 248th Contact – Thursday, February 3, 1994, 5:04 PM

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

i was actually thinking this as well

what if you learned how to crash meteors from space lol! Honestly think we're a little ways off from this tech at least the part of controlling where it lands once it enters the atmosphere toooo risky.

Its sad to think we might even consider crashing meteors into our beautiful planet just because our governments hate each other though

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Good times my friend...good times..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join