It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Politician Denies Meteorite, Claims US Weapon Tests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We'll see how serious his claims are if Russia starts to mobilize their military and move Putin an co into bunkers...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I saw that this morning and first thing I thought was, "gee, Russia has similar political issues like the US has apparently". If we have some politicians that want to see monsters under the bed, so do they. One politician making this kind of claim doesn't worry me but if it were an united claim from all politicians, then I'd be concerned.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I really do not believe the meteorite was a US test over Russia.
Are you kidding me? If the US had the balls to do a weapons test over Russia then Putin would respond in kind in seconds. He is not a pushover that would even allow an encroachment of US into Russian space for a test which kills people and breaks building all up. Absolutely not. Im not saying the US wouldn't kick Russia's ass but its one of the perhaps 3 countries in the world we do not want to be jabbing in the gut with a stick.
Pissing of Russia like that and chucking fireballs down onto their territory would have massive consequences.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Dang Russia I thought we was friends.....

What's with the Anti-American fear mongering eh?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Amazes me how everyone cant accept a natural event. Not everything is suspicious, It was a plane and simple meteorite. The only thing i bet is a cover up about this, Is that governments knew it was incoming and did not warn anybody about it

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

I am trying to get people to use their brain and realize that this is not some kind of conspiracy. It is a meteor nothing more nothing less. This was a very rare event in the fact that it actually injured people and landed in populated areas. I'm at a loss to why no one is using their brain on this one and listening to all this drivel. I thought the whole point of this site was to deny ignorance and all that, and get both sides of the story. Sorry I make you so mad.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
My God. Considering that Russia has such a rich history of scientific advancement and research, I am very suprised that even the most intellectually stunted, gormless cretin in the nation could have mistaken this event for a weapon deployment.

Tis a sad day when a Russian fails to recognise a meteor event when he sees one, especially since it is Russia that has the most recent expirience with meteor impact, or at the very least the devastating effects of a meteor detonating in mid air, as is thought to be the case in the Tunguska event.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Look up Zhirinovsky. The man's barking mad.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by JayDub113

They aren't identical contrails though...
The meteor broke up, that's all.

Just realised something. There are two contrails due to two missiles rather than one meteor and for good measure they aren't contrails but chemtrails (to poison the ruskies not blown up) as is evident by their persistance!

so there we have it two conspiracies in one YAHOO!!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hopefully this idiot will lose his job immediately. It's this kind of random comment that causes escalations of tensions that can lead to military high alert status (which can lead to disasters).

I imagine when the underwear has all been laundered, and the Top Secret stamps have had 50 years to be declared null and void, we'll all find out that this particular meteor caused all sorts of chaos behind the scenes in the Pentagon and the Kremlin. Here's hoping their ability to instantaneously know the difference between an incoming missile and an incoming meteor is seriously up to the task.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Sadly the idiot in question has been making insane statements for years. Zhirinovsky is an extreme Russian nationalist who's also an extreme anti semite. He's also nuttier than a tree full of squirrels. Try googling him and see what madness lies therein.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wait...

So new, secret US weapons look like meteorites?

The conspiracies are getting a little out there as of late. Soon, someone will tell me that water really isn't wet -- and it's all a big illusion by the banking elites to brainwash us.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
reply to post by chrismarco

Okay, why did the politician say it, then?

Because he is a member of an Ultra-Right wing party that would blame everything on the US if they could?

As for the OP arguing against this being a meteorite - well, you just can't convince some people. Seems an open and shut case of space rock to me. The two plumes were from the rock breaking up in the atmosphere, not really that hard to understand.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah, like the US would target a country like Russia with experimental weapons, why in the world would they?
They're not attacking, they're not about to start a war, and even if they would have plausible deniability due to the nature of the weapon the risks would certainly not be worth taking, and for what? Testing a weapon?

The political fallout would be enormous and I would expect nothing short of a declaration of war, or am I being naive?
Wars have started over lesser things.

So if this is US testing experimental weapons, where's the russian response? Where's the evidence?

This is the same guy that was talking about Russias secret weapons of mass destruction, drunk on TV...

He just lost all credibility, if he had any to begin with.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
That's a big claim!

He should make sure it's true before saying things like that, but it wouldn't suprise me if it is.

But why test it on Russia? There are plenty of other places the US would like to see have a "meteor strike" rather than them!

edit on 15/2/13 by NuclearPaul because: typo

You mean, like Cuba?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It was a meteorite the end anyone can make claims hell that "meteorite" was a North Korean missle test that was carrying a zombie virus that infected all those in russia.

Wait that explains that Russian politician nothing to see there folks.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

If you listen to other idiots like Tom Bearden and company, the US and Russia have been using scalar weaponry on each other since the Cold War, so why wouldn't they? Of course we know better, but that doesn't stop people like Bearden, or Zhirinovsky from making outrageous claims.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

If you listen to other idiots like Tom Bearden and company, the US and Russia have been using scalar weaponry on each other since the Cold War, so why wouldn't they? Of course we know better, but that doesn't stop people like Bearden, or Zhirinovsky from making outrageous claims.

The politicians are generally in the know of such black ops, so
there may be something to ithe allegations made bythe russian politician.
And having created a scalar weapon myself, i know that they are real in the black ops

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

No they aren't. A very select group may be, but it's kept as small as possible. The more that know the more chance of a leak. If we were using scalar weapons on each other as they claim the cold war wouldn't have stayed cold. It's one thing for an aircraft to be downed, but they claim everything from Challenger to earthquakes and everything in between. Add in their lack of credentials, and oh look, sales of things, and they loose all credibility.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We have space rail gun platforms that can deliver warheads anywhere and everywhere in Russia.

No tests are necessary.

It was a meteorite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join