It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are biological weapons, The bacteria and viruses we are exposed to make us unique on Earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
CrypticSouthpaw! Who the hell are you?! How are you getting this information? This isn't supposed to be available to Humans until 42 years later. The timeline is messing up. Sorry for my outburst.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I had a dream i was in Atlantis. And gods showed up. They told us they would help us and ally with us. But they betrayed us. They created a virus and spread it onto our people. We found out quickly and devised a plan. We created the underground cities. Throughout this plague as god has told us. We prepared a weapon of our design. But as soon as they found out they quickly turned on us. Took many people. And then destroyed Atlantis. I remember standing at the crystal pyramid well this was happening. And i vaguely remember going in there were other people there. We grab some relics and ran to the tunnels. To the cities below. We Ran the syran for everyone to run to the cities below and so they did. Then the aliens got angry. And blew up a planet. Sending hunks of rock at us bombing us with asteroids. We stayed there for 40 days and 40 nights before they left. When it was over the land was flooded. We came out. Told the people to scatter across the land. And to tell the people of the coming evil. To prepare and warn for the future generations. The ship created those lines. The children spread its word. And through the generations the prophecy has been sealed. But the evil men behind the curtain are immature. And do not realize the severity of the situation. If we fail. They will take us to hell. And even those that say they will be safe will not. As for the weapon and the prophecy there will be non after. If they screw this up, they will most assuredly die. For the rattlesnake will return.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

So. Population control. To kill the masses? Or to evolve the species for the better? ( in their oppinion)

edit on 4-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

this can be speculated.
edit on 4-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is starting to scare me, Cryptic. You had to find out about the Nazca lines in 2 years, and the new plan 40 years after that.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I have something to contribute to your theory. I was listening to a radio interview with a woman who's been studying the cattle mutilation phenomenon for decades and when asked what her theory was on why it was happening, she said she believed it was happening because these cattle were basically a living bacteria culture carrying some sort of experimental diseases which were being allowed to grow inside of these animals. When the diseases reached maturity, the vital organs where this disease was most concentrated were sucked out.

This fits your theory of life on earth being used as basically a "disease creating factory" for use somewhere else.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Thanks for the interesting read and all the info.If humanity can avoid destroying our planet and eventually start to colonize space; it would be inevitable that we would "contaminate" everything and anything that we come into contact with.In some ways humanity itself could be viewed as a virus(we consume everything we can and multiply), but the same could also be said about any living organism. The question is whether any extraterrestrials that have visited our planet or are currently visiting our planet view us as such.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw..SIMPLY PUT...WOW!
I was wondering if you have heard of: "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean" ?
If so what are your thoughts/conclusions about them..
youtu.be...
Apologize Mods IDK if i can/how to embed video.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join