It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are biological weapons, The bacteria and viruses we are exposed to make us unique on Earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hello, I have posted this variously around ATS and i thought i should make a thread about it. To get the idea out there and to raise peoples awareness about themselves and how mind over matter may play a big part if you get sick or if you don't.

I'm going to share with you a Theory, to explain why the horrors happen here on Earth. The whole poisoning the crops, medicating us and influencing our society, with so much disinformation. I believe is an ongoing experiment. Be it by aliens or who ever thought it up, Its intricate and goes beyond simple lust for power.

We humans have an RH factor. And iv posted about this extensively. The Rhesus monkey can carry diseases without showing symptoms.

Most species of macaque monkeys (rhesus, cynomolgus) can carry a virus known as B virus, Herpesvirus simiae or Cercopithecine Herpes Virus I. It is very similar to human herpes virus which causes cold sores in humans. In the monkey, the virus causes simple cold sores. In the monkey, the virus usually does not cause disease or symptoms. Infection with B virus is extremely rare in humans; however, when it does occur, the infection can result in severe neurologic impairment or fatal encephalomyelitis if the patient is not treated soon after exposure. Immediate diagnosis and treatment with antiviral drugs has saved lives. The procedure outlined below is adapted from recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and has been shown to reduce the risk of contracting Herpes B in the event of a bite or other wound, or an exposure to mucous membranes or broken skin. Since B virus has a high prevalence in conventional primate colonies, and animals can carry the disease without showing symptoms, it is best to assume that all primates are infected. Body fluids such as saliva and urine present the highest risk to workers. Caretakers are at special risk, since routine care and cage washing involves frequent contact with sharp edges on contaminated cages and production of aerosols from spraying animal waste. In laboratories, activities such as pipetting, opening containers and centrifuging urine, blood or mucosal swabs can present risk of contamination. Use of protective clothing, eye protection and respiratory protection are essential. Consistent caution and respect for the monkey is always a good idea. In addition, if you ever spot what looks like a cold sore on a monkey, be sure to contact RAR before handling the animal or its cage.

www.ahc.umn.edu...

Now what does this have to do with humans? Well lets see. If we humans basically are based off monkeys. Some of which are pretty dirty and to some extent kind of explain why so many diseases can exist within out society.. Yet we arn't wiped out? Sure the media brings the camera right to the scenes and shows some pretty nasty stuff. But for the most part people on Earth are struggling. But doing fine.

If you are wondering about the RH factor, it does effect social structure. In many cases grooming, competitiveness and social status are driving components of their species. As they work as a colony, with a pyramid system. Much like our own. Now I'm going to get into some dark topics here.

We are aware that diet plays a role in the immune system and isolation of nutrient deficiencies for cultivating diseases. We are aware of all of this. Yet we deficient our nations? Why? Its obvious that they are doing so to force our immune systems to adapt, and as we adapt so do viruses. And you need to understand. That there are a number of bacteria and Viruses in our bodies that our ancestors have conquered Ages ago.
And these are the good bacteria that live inside us, Eventually we do tame our sickness and it becomes a venom. The human race is gearing itself up like a war machine, for total domination of other star systems.

We have uniqueness here, We are the sick planet. And we are a species specifically engineered and designed to carry information payloads of antigens, with our inactive DNA slowly waking up with each infection conquered. We are a plague waiting to infect the galaxy. And be this the case. Many aliens would be interested in our planet. But not get to close... if you know what i mean. And what if they do? No. I did not get this idea from War of the worlds. Tho it just jolted in my head there as its somewhat relivent. I remember reading a recount of the native Americans when the Europeans first came. Actually its history in the native lore from the town i'm currently living in.

What really stood out. Really to me. Was the mention of fish having sores. I never read anywhere that the small pox effected the wild life?

Before official contact: Time immemorial-1790 During the 1770s, smallpox (variola major) eradicated at least 30 percent of the indigenous population on the Northwest coast of North America, including the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh. This disease was one of the most deadly that hit the region over the next 80 to 100 years. During the 80 year period from the 1770s to 1850, smallpox, measles, influenza, and other diseases had killed many villages and communities. In oral histories that survived, describes the 1770s epidemic. An "aged informant" of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh, in the 1890s, related the history of a catastrophic illness to ethnographer Charles Hill-Tout. He wrote: “[A] dreadful misfortune befell them. ... One salmon season the fish were found to be covered with running sores and blotches, which rendered them unfit for food. But as the people depended very largely upon these salmon for their winter’s food supply, they were obliged to catch and cure them as best they could, and store them away for food. They put off eating them till no other food was available, and then began a terrible time of sickness and distress. A dreadful skin disease, loathsome to look upon, broke out upon all alike. None were spared. Men, women, and children sickened, took the disease and died in agony by hundreds, so that when the spring arrived and fresh food was procurable, there was scarcely a person left of all their numbers to get it. Camp after camp, village after village, was left desolate. The remains of which, said the old man, in answer by my queries on this, are found today in the old camp sites or midden-heaps over which the forest has been growing for so many generations. Little by little the remnant left by the disease grew into a nation once more, and when the first white men sailed up the Squamish in their big boats, the tribe was strong and numerous again”[10] The epidemic of the 1770s was the first and the most devastating more to follow. During the next few decades other damaging outbreaks would attack this area. A smallpox epidemic in 1800-1801, influenza in 1836-1837, measles in 1847-1848, smallpox again in 1862.

en.wikipedia.org...

I also think that some researchers found out, that under the influence of mutations it can cause maybe. One of these super strain viruses, Say polypolid human gets it. Conquers the virus but not only that, The new found antigen could possibly bond to the DNA. Making another blood type. So the idea would be to cultivate the masses. Then do a milling procedure where these types will be isolated. Say when people start rioting, They start throwing people on trains to fema camps to be processed.

Lets look back at WW2 history.

en.wikipedia.org... we had this going on.
edit on 15-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... < --- this when supposedly blood types don't matter?
Where did blond hair and blue eyes come in?

Starts to piece everything together. Accounts from the passed said Hitler threw pretty many everyone in those camps. And history does vaguely admit this. But i think they are over shunning the possibilities of the nazis throwing capture soldiers in there, and pretty much anyone who isn't useful to them. I don't think all that killing was just pointless genocide. I believe he had intentions behind it. And i believe those intentions have been hidden well through misinformation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now i have a feeling this guy played a big part in the holocaust and why it was carried out. (im not bringing up nazis to offend anyone i love jews and all people alike this is simply because it synchronizes with whats going on)

books.google.ca... &hl=en&sa=X&ei=xQgeUfSdBqn0iwK8vYHABQ&ved=0CEAQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=Otto%20Reche%20and%20the%20holocaust&f=false

Quote here from a book deaf people in hitlers europe

funded by the German research community. This was one of the reason blood groups were so actively studied in the 1930s: When Otto Reche founded the German Society for Blood group Research in 1926, one of the main reasons he gave for this was t see if he could find a reliable means of distinguishing various races in the test tube. Scientists, In other words, were simply "Pawns" in the hands of Nazi officials. But without a strong state to back them, racial hygienists were relatively impotent. It was not until 1933 that the programs of the pre-Nazi period gained the support of officials willing to move aggressively in this area

So it was sort of predestined that WW2 was going to be about *this*. And they covered their tracks pretty well, as not to many people are aware of all of this.

But never the less. we will persevere. Now getting back into everything else. Basically. With all the *depopulation* going on. Its not what it looks like. They are trying to genetically evolve the human race.
We are walking biological weapons. With new creation of viruses and diseases. The weak will die and the strong will live. Carrying their inherited genetic traits as well as new Venom. They are doing this because we would be weak otherwise if we did not. To simply implant a human with nanobots to cure all disease will not cure all disease. There will always be 1 that shows up and devastates a population. So before we get into bio genetic engineering. They are beefing up humanities immune systems for off world colonization and measures of invasion and war. They want to be able to have humans drop on a planet. And overwhelm them with sickness and technology like some advanced species of living bacteria. Scour the universe. Find an intelligent creature able to achieve such things.

But the chips, the constant need to dumb people down. Can all be explained by these motives. They kill millions. Isolate people who are immune. Fabricate antigen injections or god knows what they are hiding. All i know is This war is scarier than its made out to be. And once the mega cities are up. They can have any blood type on speed dial. Just turn on your chip and they will come and get you.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Wonder why we humans happen to have a pair less chromosomes than the rest of apes.

If our pair of chromosomes did not fuse the way they did, would hominids produce viable and fertile offspring with the other apes (where breeding attempted)?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Wonder why we humans happen to have a pair less chromosomes than the rest of apes.

If our pair of chromosomes did not fuse the way they did, would hominids produce viable and fertile offspring with the other apes (where breeding attempted)?

yes they would. If i recall humans have 24 chromosome pairs and apes have 48.

Also i want to add. that Human dna is rather "blank" Leaving clean slates for antigen genetic codes. As well as new amino acids are able to pair and activate with such space.

technically the diversity we see in society can be explained by this. Humans are awesome mutation beings. We constantly mutate all the time and its never a pandemic when we do. Well not a true pandemic in any sense of the word. Things have changed since we gained medical knowledge 100 years ago. But biological experiments have been around since the dawn of humanity. I bet you a silver dollar kings and queens keep the poor poor to see how bad the disease actually was and if it would pandemic the human race. Well they observed safely from their diabolical tower.

I have reason to believe that this also may be what caused the fall of Atlantis. If an Alien species created you? Told you to mine gold? taught you some lessons so you would shut up and stop asking questions. Then suddenly your people get sick and you don't know why. So through some means of technology. You found out its this.

by extracting it through some chemical process. You have never seen this before or heard about it. What is it? The people of Atlantis knew much about crystals. As they have learned from their masters. To anyone beholding this. Would you not ask the gods for help? And if they ignored you. Would you not blame them? I believe this started a war. Which we created a weapon against them. They found out and demolished the city. But never left.

Are viruses biological nanobots with programmed protein? Are they even natural? Viruses are very different to bacteria.

Materials science and nanotechnology Current trends in nanotechnology promise to make much more versatile use of viruses. From the viewpoint of a materials scientist, viruses can be regarded as organic nanoparticles. Their surface carries specific tools designed to cross the barriers of their host cells. The size and shape of viruses, and the number and nature of the functional groups on their surface, is precisely defined. As such, viruses are commonly used in materials science as scaffolds for covalently linked surface modifications. A particular quality of viruses is that they can be tailored by directed evolution. The powerful techniques developed by life sciences are becoming the basis of engineering approaches towards nanomaterials, opening a wide range of applications far beyond biology and medicine.[220] Because of their size, shape, and well-defined chemical structures, viruses have been used as templates for organizing materials on the nanoscale. Recent examples include work at the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C., using Cowpea Mosaic Virus (CPMV) particles to amplify signals in DNA microarray based sensors. In this application, the virus particles separate the fluorescent dyes used for signalling to prevent the formation of non-fluorescent dimers that act as quenchers.[221] Another example is the use of CPMV as a nanoscale breadboard for molecular electronics.[222] Synthetic viruses Many viruses can be synthesized de novo ("from scratch") and the first synthetic virus was created in 2002.[223] Although somewhat of a misconception, it is not the actual virus that is synthesized, but rather its DNA genome (in case of a DNA virus), or a cDNA copy of its genome (in case of RNA viruses). For many virus families the naked synthetic DNA or RNA (once enzymatically converted back from the synthetic cDNA) is infectious when introduced into a cell. That is, they contain all the necessary information to produce new viruses. This technology is now being used to investigate novel vaccine strategies.[224] The ability to synthesize viruses has far-reaching consequences, since viruses can no longer be regarded as extinct, as long as the information of their genome sequence is known and permissive cells are available. Currently, the full-length genome sequences of 2408 different viruses (including smallpox) are publicly available at an online database, maintained by the National Institutes of Health.[225]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Interesting

But, there are a few holes in your theory.

1. Bacteria and viruses out number every other species of plant and animal on this planet by a staggering amount.
-It doesn't take a leap of faith to know a lot of them will be harmful to humans. This should also make you stop to think about who really runs this planet.

2. You completely ignore the very real possibility that any planet we might visit would have it's own bacteria-sphere/viruses waiting to kill us off just as quickly.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Interesting

But, there are a few holes in your theory.

1. Bacteria and viruses out number every other species of plant and animal on this planet by a staggering amount.
-It doesn't take a leap of faith to know a lot of them will be harmful to humans. This should also make you stop to think about who really runs this planet.

2. You completely ignore the very real possibility that any planet we might visit would have it's own bacteria-sphere/viruses waiting to kill us off just as quickly.

these are all true statements. Bacteria has been around for a vary long time. I just question viruses. As they are somewhat autonomous. Bacteria is everywhere. But that does not discredit the possibility of a lot of these viruses survived and some that were fossilized around the times of Atlantis. Unless you radio carbon date it for radio active isotopes, carbon dating only really tells you how old the rock is, Not how long ago it got there. Example is when mt st helen erupted, scatted sediment everywhere. Tho the sediment be a day or 2 old. Can be carbon dated 100 thousand stupid years.

Yes another planet would have bacteria, But with a system set up the way it is. We are leaping centuries ahead of evolution using these methods of *population* control. Maybe virus are natural, But they can defiantly be programmed. That is not out of the question. As the mutation effect brought on by disease is well documented.

Also don't ignore the fact. We are linked the Rhesus monkeys. Which carries a hosts of diseases. We are technically genetically adquate for such a biological engineering achievement. Why do you think the most success in viral advancements have been with the research with monkeys?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

While there is no arguing the fact people have been used in viral experiments since we figured out that they weren't demons.

I think the scale of the project you are hypothesizing is highly unlikely.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I should hope so, If bad enough the poisoning of the people has been going on for quite some time. I would like to believe that they aren't experimenting on our immune systems and psyche. But there is just so much poison out there. I would like to find a motive behind it. I don't think greed is a good enough answer. But all the recent advancements in viral weaponry scares me. The fact they can program a virus, to do anything.

Did you know there are viruses that exist, that raise testosterone levels? Or other hormones and such and that's it? Of course later complicated arise with over stimulation of organs and corruption of cells. But i can imagine that most of our encounters with greys and such dieing. Could be a cause of this genetic manipulation we have been doing on ourselves. If we were to take man 100 years ago. And bring him into this day and age he would probably die of sickness.

With vaccines and technology, genetically altered crops which have antigen mutation effect we can see tho. That under some effect. There is profit being made in the slow poisoning of people, and the spreading of disease. And this is why i think everything is so rigged to have people nutrient deficient. Aliens aside. This plan is being carried out. Maybe not on the fema camp level god i hope not. We don't need another one of those.

Viral gene therapy, The manipulation of a virus and its proteins in order to do other biological functions. It would be hard to do the same to bacteria. Why is it that we can program viruses? They are like crystals. Or living bio nano particals. They won't just arm their soldiers with nano robots to help sickness. Once the genetic codes and antigens for humans have been encoded it works in synchronicity. With the power to infect and have active agents that may target and kill other agents. For instance, Its quite possible we have tamed bacteria through a natural genetic process as well as viruses through random small percentage mutation in the population that gets carried down generation through generation. Im thinking some of these bacteria and viruses that are good may be killing some of the bad ones that enter. So in theory we create super strain viruses. Adapt to them once they find a genetically suitable host. Procreate. And the venom of humanity grows stronger with each passing generation. In about 100 years if things carry out the way we are. Humans will be so toxic, As to the plague theory and the galaxy. Its quite possible. Given the advancements in technology. Or if we don't kill ourselves in the process.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

this is basically what im saying. There are people who have weird mutations or bodies suitable for carrying. Either that or a parent conquered, and passed on the traits.

look at this video i found. Its speaking about exactly what im talking about.

WATCH THIS THIS IS CRAZYYYYY OMMMMGGGG im like going crazy stumbling upon all this.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I like your theory Cryptic Southpaw. You push the idea pretty far out there with the super race created for taking over suitable alien worlds thing, but I really like it.

It would make a really good SciFi story that can include many different and interesting subjects. Similar to the idea of an alien invasion by recreating the invaders with a virus that could infect any life form and turn them into the invader, complete with original mind and memories.
edit on 15-2-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clairity

Edit to Add: That last idea is going from virus to planet conquest in one step, rather than evolving a super immune race that carries deadly pathogens that do most of the dirty work. Also it makes space travel easier when all you have to send as an invasion force is a vial of virus (what is the plural of virus, is it viri?).
edit on 15-2-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added last line

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

hahaha im not sure what the plural is. We also inherit genetic traits from viral proteins. Not just pathogen buddies haha.
I know that in the times of Atlantis Sickness was not very well known as not many people got sick and died.
What im trying to elaborate here, is that theres a very high possibility that there are pathogens, viruses on this planet that could be many times evolved farther than other some other planets. Its impossible for us to know. But im assuming that the majority of planets are not antiseptic, but don't carry diseases like aids and what not. I believe those are the direct result of human intervention be it through the poisoning of people or the creation of the virus.

People are exposed to the flu shot every year. Yet they say the flu does adapt and change. How come is it that they have that change, everytime. Encoded in each batch of flu shots. As a constant filling up to spread the disease. Vaccines spread disease. Because you get sick, someone else who didn't get vaccinated gets sick by a *super bug* by someone who got the flu shot because their body faught of the invader and it evolved to suit that host. Some hosts are genetically viable. Meaning their dna is perfect for extra segments of proteins for amino acids. This means the person who got the flu conquered it made a genetic imprint. The virus excapes that person after mutating * only a couple of the cells mutate into something different but you only need a couple cells if not 1 to start a new infection. You buddy picks up that cold and now he has to fight off a super strain bug that compromised one person already and evolved. In your friends body its quite possible that he might inherit a new tint of eye color? maybe grey and green? or some other genetic mutation, perhaps a super antigen.

We are already quite toxic as it is, we do have pathogens that are allies that flow through us, And we do have segments of our own dna that is actually written by sickness. If you can believe it. Our bodies, the human body. Its specifically designed to pick up viruses, and to have an adiquate dna strain for further protein production and alleles. There are more blood types that exist out there beyond the O A B AB blood types. Those are just the most popular methods for blood typing today. Its very possible we could have 10 or more blood types on this planet, people carrying pathogens that the government is not really willing to say because that would be counter productive to their goals.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

We humans have an RH factor. And iv posted about this extensively. The Rhesus monkey can carry...

Also don't ignore the fact. We are linked the Rhesus monkeys.

What about Rhesus NEGATIVE ( RH- )

Meaning peoples with Negative Rhesus blood type are not linked to the rhesus monkey.

Maybe i missed something in your OP, but it seem you assume that everyones on earth have RH Positive (RH+) blood type ?

Are you only talking about RH+ for the purpose of the theory ? Did your theory include or extend to RH- type?

Also

If we humans basically are based off monkeys.

This is (maybe) true for the RH Positive ( for the purpose of sticking to the post i will accept that humans come from monkeys) but again what about the negative factor ?

Negative Rhesus blood type are also " Rare " if we reffer to the chart below.

For example : If you live in USA and have AB- blood you belong to the rarest blood type --> 0.6% of the U.S population have this type of blood

Wikipedia - Blood Type

Great post, thanks

B3lz

edit on 15/2/2013 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What about Rhesus NEGATIVE ( RH- )

The RH negative can be explained like this. Its a genetic alteration. The absence of the RH positive monkey gene is actually a defect. And it has been carried on from generation to generation. Some time long ago. The virus that was released upon humanity rapid changed and evolved. It forced the peoples immune systems to adapt and change. The RH negative is kind of a Mule. Its the result of these experiements between the gods and the apes that resulted in the RH negative blood type. As the blood type may be more Alien then it is Human. Its quite possible that it is the same genetic effect you get when you make hybrids like a mule. The mule is steril to a degree. Rh negatives cannot be cloned. Also i want to add the blood type O is not the origonal blood type. It is in fact the result of a genetic defect. Some protein malfunctioned and the presence of antigens on blood cells didn't happen. So O and AB are the newest blood types out there. That means that O negative people are a new species of human all together. That blood type has not been around since the dawn of time. And its actually quite rare to have O positive blood in apes. Then the O blood in apes is nothing like the O blood in humans.

The body didn't replicate what it should of properly. The white man and natives from what i believe had extensive manipulation. The Caucasian race has been genetically altered massively. Where as the mongoloids have been repetitively left alone to do their own thing because they don't very often have any genetic mistakes. Its all pretty uniform for them. So my belief is this the RH negative is the remaining evidence of ETs manipulating humans here on earth.

Meaning peoples with Negative Rhesus blood type are not linked to the rhesus monkey.

Maybe i missed something in your OP, but it seem you assume that everyones on earth have RH Positive (RH+) blood type ?

Are you only talking about RH+ for the purpose of the theory ? Did your theory include or extend to RH- type?

You said you posted about this extensively ( human RH factor ) can you link some of your ATS posts about it ? This is the kinds of subject that i am interrested in

Great post, thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
facstaff.uwa.edu...

Humans can have blood types A, B, AB, or O. This is known as the ABO blood group system, and it is a polymorphism. A polymorphism is defined as a "genetic locus with two or more alleles that occur in appreciable (>1%) frequency in a given population" (www.as.ua.edu...). The ABO blood group system was the first polymorphism discovered in humans. It is however only one of MANY systems involving the red blood cells.

Humans can have blood types A, B, AB, or O. This is known as the ABO blood group system, and it is a polymorphism. A polymorphism is defined as a "genetic locus with two or more alleles that occur in appreciable (>1%) frequency in a given population" (www.as.ua.edu...). The ABO blood group system was the first polymorphism discovered in humans. It is however only one of MANY systems involving the red blood cells. Antibodies and Antigens Understanding the difference between antibodies and antigens is essential to understanding the ABO blood group system and its evolution. Antibodies are substances produced by the body when it is invaded and act to protest it from the foreign substance. Antigens are found in the invading substance and elicit the production of antibodies. The two substances, thus, work in conjunction with each other. Typically, the body does not produce antibodies until AFTER it has been introduced to a new substance. The blood group antigens, on the other hand, are produced during the development of the circulatory system of the fetus. Because these antibodies are present, blood of certain types will be incompatible. Before this was understood, death was often the result in transfusions and transplants. Since Landsteiner's discovery, hundreds of specificities in human blood types have been determined (Socha et al., 1984). The ABO blood group system remains the most widely used. WHY STUDY THE EVOLUTION OF HUMAN BLOOD TYPES?? There are several reasons scientists are interested in studying the evolution of human blood types -- the predominant reason being it helps them to understand the place humans occupy in evolution's branching tree. In other words, by studying the similarities and differences between human and non-human primate blood groups scientists can determine who our closest common ancestors are and the degree of our relationship.

What Distinguishes A, B, and O blood types from each other? The type of blood a person has is determined by alleles at a single locus at chromosome 9 (Martinko et al., 1993). These alleles encode for different amino acids called glycotransferases. In order to be blood type A, cytosine at nucleotide site 793 translates to leucine 265 and guanine at nucleotide site 800 transloates to glycine 267. In order to be blood type B, the cytosine at 793 translates to methionone 265 and the guanine at 800 to alanine 267 (Martinko et al., 1993). Blood type AB occurs when both changes occur. Blood type O is caused when an inactive or nonfunctional protein is coded for. Martinko et al. (1993) remarked regarding these changes that it is "surprising that they have such a great effect on the A and B transferases" because the amino acids do not differ greatly from each other. What About the Blood Types of Other Primates? The ABO polymorphism exists in many primate species other than just humans and in all anthropoid primates (Diamond, 1997). Blood groups of primates have been studied since 1911 when Dungern and Hirszfeld found an A antigen on chimpanzee red cells (Socha et al., 1984). According to Socha et al., (1984), early studies indicated "striking similarities" between the A-B-O antigens of man and those of anthropoid apes. It was not until the 1960's that research methods improved enough to learn that many similarities existed between human and non-human primates as well as some subtle differences. In their 1984 study, Socha et al. stated that the two groups were "intimately serologically related." Because of similarities in the immunological responses between human and non-human primates, the same techniques used for testing human blood were used for other primate species. Scientists have studied certain primate species in much greater depth than others. As a result, we do not know equally about the blood groups of all primates. In the following sections, some of the most researched groups will be explained.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

CHIMPANZEES Of the Old World monkeys, the chimpanzee has been the most studied (Socha et al., 1984). Interestingly, they have predominantly blood type A and in rare cases blood type O, but NEVER blood type B (Socha et al., 1984). Most blood systems found in chimpanzees also exist in man, but there are some species specific characteristics. The chimpanzee is thought to be the ancestor of Cro-magnon man.

GORILLAS In contrast to chimpanzees, gorillas have been found to possess ONLY blood type B. Some evolutionary scientists believe the gorilla to be the ancestor of Neanderthal man.

BABOONS Baboons, on the other hand, have been found to possess A, B, and O blood types. The hominoids, humans and the great apes, express the ABO antigens on red blood cells, but baboons do not. In baboons, the antigens were found in other tissue cells. Although the similarity in alleles exist in baboons and humans, the mutations which are in human O alleles are not found in baboon O alleles. This suggests a different origin for the O blood types in each species (Diamond et al., 1997). Unlike humans who have a large percentage of O, in baboons O has arisen several times but remains relatively rare. This suggests a possible selection working against type O in baboons. Humans, baboons and orangutans have maintained their polymorphism. Because of the absence of B from chimpanzees and O and A from gorillas, the locus determining this phenotype must no longer be under strong selection pressure in the hominoids.

SO WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN? Scientists have determined by using average mutation rate and considering the required mutations that the divergence of A and B (at nucleotides 793 and 800) must have occurred before humans, chimps, and gorillas had separated and likely before orangutans broke off. Thus A and B diverged at least 13 million years ago (Martin, 1990). In chimps and gorillas, the A and B allele seem to be fixed (Martinko, 1993). Some sources state that the two types are likely of separate origin (aol.com...), but that they are the original types, not O. Other evidence used to trace man's evolutionary ancestors to these non-human primates is the MN blood system. Man is M and N; whereas chimps are anti-N and gorillas are anti-M. O is not the original blood type as was previously thought (members.aol.com...).

IS SELECTION AT WORK TODAY? If these blood groups are being selected against, the agent is not restricted to humans because the system has been around for over 13 million years. There is only indirect evidence for the possibility of natural selection in the evolutionary pattern of ABO groups (Saitou and ). To link natural selection to the frequency of A, B, O phenotypic frequency requires more evidence. One such study was completed by Boren et al. (1993), in which a bacterium casing gastric disorders was linked to blood type (Saitou ). The researchers found there to be less receptors for the bacterium in blood types A and B, thus people with blood type O were more susceptible. If more blood types could be linked to microorganisms, there would be more evidence for natural selection. Several question remain. For example, if natural antibodies help to protect the body against parasites, then why is O, which has both A and B, antibodies not at an advantage? Also, O is a nonfunctional allele, yet it is quite common in certain areas like South America where it is fixed in the population. This seems to contradict standard mutation drift selection which does not favor nonfunctional alleles (Nazzareno et al., 1995).

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There is also a question as to whether selection is at work today in the interacions between mother and fetus. Some studies have concluded that in mothers with type A blood who are carrying a fetus of type O (and vice versa), there is incompatibility which will result in the spontaneous abortion of the fetus. In summary, it appears that humans, chimpanzees, and gorilla (and likely ornagutan) followed the same evolutionary origin when comparing their blood types. Because the A and O exist in chimps this is likely the ancestral form of these types found in humans today. The B type found in gorillas today was likely ancestral form found in humans.

O is not the original blood type as previous thought.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The RH negative can be explained like this. Its a genetic alteration.

That's what i believe too, that could explain why the % of RH Negative population on the chart in my previous post is so low. This is anomaly behavior.

Its quite possible that it is the same genetic effect you get when you make hybrids like a mule.

Rh negatives cannot be cloned.

Why ?

Do you reffer as the Mule example ( I'm B- no offense taken
)

Because a mule can be cloned

Third Cloned Mule

Its the result of these experiements between the gods and the apes that resulted in the RH negative blood type. As the blood type may be more Alien then it is Human.

Thoses lines deserves a entire thread. So much to say.

I will go check your profile and read some of your related posts.

B3lz

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

That's interesting! and i could be B- im not sure but i have B blood type so we are not so different you and i. SO mules can be cloned. I was only making reference to it because of the trouble procreating. Even RH negatives have trouble procreating, between each other and other RH positives also. But the mule wasn't exactly genetically altered like the human was, they were bred together through sex where as we could of developed it from a virus or genetically mixing the 2 in test tubes. We don't do that with donkies. SO the pairings of the chromosomes would be different.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

gene therapy, in your pills

In this video, the doctor makes a statement that if said genome ( from viruses) were to get into an embryo. It would cause drastic mutation. So my theory about the poisoning of the people, could correlate directly with this. Its called germ line transfer

Watch this video ^ see what i mean. The potential to mutate humans through viruses is evident. 3 weeks and a virus can adapt. If our dna is mostly rna from viruses. That means we can tap into this like we are. And speed up evolution. Our venom makes us stronger. We are unique because we are carrying out all of the necessary requirements to cultivate genetic mutations in our species.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
the people fled to mountains and into caves
using their crystal technology they tug tunnels
that spanned for miles
they lived there and waited till the water receded
many people died from disease during this
and only the few that remained through the diseases survived
they carried with them that conquered virus but also it will stay with them forever. inside us we have won over many bacteria
and viruses
inherited down by our ancestors
Now depopulation is rigged
to deficient people and cultivate germs and viruses
to speed up the process of viral evolution
as our DNA build upon RNA from viruses
we are 6 times more virus than we are human
our DNA is mostly made up of RNA
from viruses
We were specifically created. to host all of these. and to be some sort of super plague species.
from which aliens and people can isolate mutated viruses
in a perfectly cultivated environment with added chemicals to throw in some genetic alterations
Abductions can be explained by this as well. As viruses can speed the growth of evolution drastically.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join