It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite Crashes in Russia

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
More video - sorry if posted already.

impact sight...

edit on 15-2-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)
LOL the guys working didn't even react

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

I thought it was from glass and such.. I guess it's all related

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by SourGrapes

The BBC is now reporting 400 injured from Space born debris. That's a first in history...

Er, the first time humans have been hit. The Dinosaurs witnessed something on a larger scale...
edit on 2/15/2013 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

Humans have been hit before. There was one woman who was documented as getting hit twice in her house on different occasions by a meteorite.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Cloud cover here in Chicagoland as well. Can't comment on the orange glow... We call that the city, lol.

But... not to sound creepy, but I'm ATSing in the dark just in case there is a flash.

Standing by...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

link   
Should we keep an eye out for reports of sickness/disease?
edit on 15-2-2013 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 2/15/2013 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Wew caught up with the thread.. I just woke up to an uneventful Friday .. or so I thought ..
That is some pretty crazy stuff there, I will definitely keep my eye for any more info from my parts of the wood today .
edit on 15/2/13 by Thill because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Sorry if off topic, but IMO, Phage has been quite flexible in this thread in particular.

He even went so far as to say this is a "very weird situation."

That. Is. Monumental.

That member puts in more time and effort to putting quality into this forum than 99% of the others, so lets have some respect, no?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I am talking to a girlfriend of mine in chelabrinsk skyped me as it was happening anyways I do not know how to post it but about 160 KLm away from city she sent me a link to a crater that is on fire there is a human standing near the edge it looks to be at least 10 miles in circumference and it is on fire it is pretty I can not even describe how awestruck I am from live feed matbe on u tube

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Alright well how about we get the Phages of ATS to get a track (east to west whatever) and then compare that track to asteroid 2012 DA14 >?

i could do it myself but I don't know things about stuff.

(and Im lazy! yay!)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Another video, this one is amazing in that the film time between the vapor trails
and the sonic boom is quite long, and the sonic boom seems to have multiple explosions.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-2-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Here is link if it works let me know

vk.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteroot

can u screen cap?

link   

Originally posted by whiteroot
Here is link if it works let me know

vk.com...

Nope.

link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
Should we keep an eye out for reports of sickness/disease?
edit on 15-2-2013 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

Actually, I'm quite surprised with how quickly the numbers of injured are going up...and the fluctuating numbers in reports. Has anyone seen what has been reported as the cause of injuries, or fatalities, Last I saw the number was 400.

That is a lot of people for a localized meteor strike of such a small size as reported.

Des

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

Cloud cover here in Chicagoland as well. Can't comment on the orange glow... We call that the city, lol.

But... not to sound creepy, but I'm ATSing in the dark just in case there is a flash.

Standing by...

Yep, same here. With the window open (listening for sonic boom)...brrrrrr it is chilly! If I fall asleep, I may wake up with frost bite.

Anyway, has it all quietened down? The thread is going much slower and I'm finally caught up with the thread (thank you to all, now I'm caught up , so back to posting).

ATS Request: We need a popcorn eating emoticon

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Nice vid!

Anyone else hear the 'secondaries', for lack of a better term? Might be the AAA reported by others?

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm thinking that at this point most of the injuries were (are being caused) by glass, maybe some sore ear drums> That zinc factory looks like it's toast tho..

link   

Originally posted by Thill
Wew caught up with the thread.. I just woke up to an uneventful Friday .. or so I thought ..
That is some pretty crazy stuff there, I will definitely keep my eye for any more info from my parts of the wood today .
edit on 15/2/13 by Thill because: (no reason given)

Haha same. Here I was before thinking I have hours to wait till 3:30am to check out the live feed on nasa tv of DA14.

Absolutely no hope of seeing anything on the local news here, so I've been glued to this thread hoping for updates if any..

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join