It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Huh, when did China invade countries in its history? It's much older than US but you make it sound like US needs to babysit China before they go on an invasion spree? I am sure China wants economic dominance rather than "who has more land".

Why is it most of the posts I read from you are boasting US supremacy and justifying every action of the US?
edit on 14-2-2013 by peashooter because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Guess your bigger family wishes to see the mass murder of its members like you admitted to before.
So I would prefer quality over quantity. That BS of a world family sounds nice, but have you ever left the US to see if it is true? Or are you one of those people that lives the PC lifestyle without checking to see if it is not a completely retarded lie.

Hate speak? Like wishing for an Illuminati plot to kill off millions of people? That kind of hateful speech?

edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

Never heard of Tibet? One of the most peaceful nations on earth?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Huh, when did China invade countries in its history? It's much older than US but you make it sound like US needs to babysit China before they go on an invasion spree? I am sure China wants economic dominance rather than "who has more land".

Why is it most of the posts I read from you are boasting US supremacy and justifying every action of the US?
edit on 14-2-2013 by peashooter because: typo

Oh I don't know....how about Korea, Tibet, Vietnam or maybe Kublai Khan's failed attempt at Japan in the 1200's

History books are cool

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

In other you words you just want attention so you make up that you know a rough estimate of how many people are going to be gone in the usa but you don't want to tell us how so none survive.

sounds to like you don't know anything an dyou are just looking for snf

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I never said I was a kind loving person. At least I don't wish to see millions of people die like you and the douche bag OP do.

I am a jerk to those I think deserve it. I am worse if you are worse. I mean what I say.

I place NO value in making you feel welcome and comfortable while advocating for bad things to befall my people. I place no value in being politically correct, if you are a worthy human being you will get my respect. If not tough tits.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well OP other than the rambling character of your writing... love it.

"Stupidity is unsustainable" - Me

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You really sincerely believe the US govt is anything but a tool?
So you don't know who is running the show.

I (respectfully) disagree with your negative thinking and your negative feelings towards humanity.
I do not think your trying to engendering an acceptance of humanities ignorance is positive nor is blaming a corporation ("the US govt") realistic.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Erm,sorry but you are ranting in a rather hyperactive manner. As for all the stars you have got, this is a sad reflection on what people on ATS thinks makes a "good" thread these days.

Mods : this is a rant with no backup links please move to appropriate location.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
History books are cool

ORLY?

I prefer nonfiction myself...

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

"Throughout recorded history, the Illuminati has successfully withheld from humankind major aspects of history and science in order to subjugate the masses"

By manipulating the souls evolving on earth, the Illuminati have deliberately suppressed the spiritual facts of life, not to mention liberating technologies, which could bring plenitude to all.

Secrets of Suppressed Science and History

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
so far this a FAIL post. no links to back ANYTHING up. this is nothing more than a hate on America post.

id say nice try, but this really was a bad read. can i have my 3 min back please?

edit on 14-2-2013 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

This ^

I've had enough hate-fueled rants. We need love and open mindedness, not hate and closed mindedness. We need compassion and wise patience, not beligerant violence and paranoid delusions

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

- US has made a deal with Bad Extraterrestrials who have done GOD KNOWS WHAT to us.

Enough said... I'm moving on .. If we are to fail, we are to fail due to our own action.. the idea that the US made a deal with bad extraterrestrials is preposterous and you provide nothing to support that silly notion... but nevertheless.. action always results in reaction... the policies of the country will determine its future.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The kindest thing I can possibly say at this point? TURN OFF THE TV, TURN OFF THE COMPUTER, GO OUTSIDE AND MEET SOME REAL PEOPLE!

Dear God.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

In all honesty, I could completely get on-board with the premise that half of Americans are going to be wiped out (Georgia Guide Stones), I could even fall in line with the remarks about the alphabet agencies, but when you make the claim of knowing exactly how all of this would happen and then refuse to share this supposed information, your entire post is decimated.

Essentially, this thread became little more than a series of random thoughts dangling uselessly in dire need of a common thread with which to tie them all together. (A thread, I might add, that you claim to possess, yet refuse to supply).

As the post currently stands, it was a waste of time to read and was extremely misleading based on the blazing thread title.
edit on 2/14/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh no imminent doom for all Americans. Excuse me while I stick my head in the sand.

The fact that you point the finger at America is very telling of your lack of information and indeed lack of imagination. America is not to blame but she makes for a great scapegoat. Please, if America was destroyed you would have the same injustices just a different face. America didn't create these behaviors they were simply adapted. Dictators dictate simple as that. America might appear as a democracy but its not. Wolf in sheepskin clothing comes to mind but removing America will remove 0.007% of the worlds evil. Trust me.....I did the math.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hmmmm....I wonder that if the real world domination starts by the United States, that if Finland will be first on the the list. hmmmmm.....naaaa what am I saying pfffff it's Finland...lol

edit on 2/14/2013 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JameSimon

Originally posted by JameSimon
Well, I don't know about the OP, but the truth is:

- Most wars are started by US;
- US usually thinks they're better and smarter than everyone else;
- US is home to some pretty nasty secretism and people.

Governments don't start wars.

Everything is a lie.

This is why Sun Tzu said that "All war is based on deception."

"Wars are all based on lies, could not be fought without lies" — Charles M. Young.

"War is the major way for the EVIL, sinister, insane Illuminati to control humanity."
Michael Shore

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" The Illuminati want to own and control everyone. They want to be God. They contrived all the revolutions, the world wars, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, the JFK assassination, 9-11, Iraq and Afghanistan and the "war on terror."

Does A Satanic Cult Rule The World?

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I know something you don't know. That is an awesome thread. Good discussion. Fun.

What is happening on the outside is only a distraction to make you lose focus on who you should be on the inside. While the world crumbles, I have surrounded my soul by a great castle, and I think it may be a good idea for anyone thinking of such dire ends to look into it too. The sun still shines, the wind still blows, and i still have the ability to not comply with this ridiculous system they have built to enslave the unknowledgeable.

I feel great, everybody keep your heads up, keeping the masses unhappy is just another way of taking our power.

Much Love

AWA

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Cell phones, Gps, they don't need chips. We quite freely tell them where we are all day long.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
We have had a decade of highly visible evidence of the construction of a police state: the PATRIOT Act, illegal spying on Americans in violation of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the initiation of wars of aggression–war crimes under the Nuremberg Standard–based on intentional lies, the Justice Department’s concocted legal memos justifying the executive branch’s violation of domestic and international laws against torture, the indefinite detention of US citizens in violation of the constitutionally protected rights of habeas corpus and due process, the use of secret evidence and secret “expert witnesses” who cannot be cross-examined against defendants in trials, the creation of military tribunals in order to evade federal courts, secret legal memos giving the president authority to launch preemptive cyber attacks on any country without providing evidence that the country constitutes a threat, and the Obama regime’s murder of US citizens without evidence or due process.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join