It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh crap .. Now I think it's three shooters here. erad3 (2011) .. and the fella at the Indian Reservation Weise and I'm pretty sure there was one back a few more years from these ...

eta .. I just googled it all ... I'm not seeing anything .. maybe I'm confused and it's 2 not 3 ... dunno
edit on 2/14/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by xedocodex
A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh crap .. Now I think it's three shooters here. erad3 (2011) .. and the fella at the Indian Reservation Weise and I'm pretty sure there was one back a few more years from these ...
Have you read through any Pro-Gun Threads?
That number you quoted could be just the Tip of the Iceberg.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Tw0Sides because: Had Burg in Iceberg, no brekkie yet

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
reply to post by VitaminQ

LOL are you seriously that arrogant to think your every sentence needs space between them as if they are bold declarations of truth? Do you believe you are honestly going to be quoted ever?

If he didn't do that everyone would say...can't your read big block of text! happens all the time.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

There is a thing called paragraphs.

They're really kinda cool.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Awesome thanks, looking into the minds of these guys is crazy stuff, any idea what username Weise went by?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
any idea what username Weise went by?

I think I remember that he went by his own name .. weise ...
ATS Thread Discussion on This

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Well, as an experiencer of ufologoy and being fairly psi, had things like knowing where the murder victim was, and so much sensitivity to energy around me that I prefer solitude and quiet hermit like home with family, because otherwise its very hard and overwhelming. I've had really strong positive experiences during CME's, had the veil lift on memories and more myself flood in and just knew everyone. Once there was a possible abduction about to occur because of what was happening and some of them have taken place with a preliminary connection and message, which was what was happening. But the CME surrounded me, Family, memories of who they were, feeling Love beaming out at the would be abductors with a strong message: I thanked him for his years of watching over and assisting this planet and knew that witnessing so much, with such lower frequency surrounding htem, it was very hard, and they had lost love. Now was the time to turn up that dial on Love very high for it was time to go home. And felt in the company of a higher form of him, can't explain it, but one was ET and one was Angel-ET, but like his brother, and Family, from Beyond, our cosmos, our universe, Love. I had no abduction that night, and also none that I know of since. Plus, had my power given back, for we are Family and I recognized him and just took charge of the situation, with Love and message from on Beyond to him. (I do remember something weird while driving this summer, and seeing an odd perfectly symmetrical cloud, and feeling like an elastic band stretching as the car seemed to go over a creek up a valley, but we'll forget that one, so maybe they have hid things a bit from me)

CME's are magical. ITs full spectrum light. If you could stand in a full spectrum light and with your Spirit's Eyes see, you'd see everything there is.

Now, false light, or higher frequency invisible light spectrums. Well in reality its all there. There is the UV ray that causes cancer, and the UVb ray that boost immune system and cures cancer.

Odd, eh?

Only be Love. Can one overcome negativity, the real problem with the world is the man/woman in the mirror after all? Create positivity around us, harmony, and also, help others to be happy. Think not in terms of US vs. THEM, but problem sovling and win/wins for everyone, inclusive of all especially the homeless?

Because if you have Love, your stepping into the Higher CME energies. Its like unto like frequency. Can you stand in the Presence of the Family of Love and Goodness, our Family and were our soul's long to go, home and Beyond?

In each cell of your body and even your soul's coding and structure, you contain all the universe's, everything, so we need to work on the murky spots in us.

During one CME, was suddenly communicating with a kind of Counsel, and it was as if my friends Higher Self, Greater Soul was there, and suddenly was surprised to find myself there with them and this was the little me here, interacting, like we're infinte diamond with some cloudier facets, so some small portion of ourselves is here, clearing up, ie. the little me. But still that was me and I was her, and we were one.

And we were looking into earth as if it was a board game, school, almost 2D in appearance.

Reality isn't what we think.

Thats CME's do to me. I love them.

I also got an inner message of the Light coming in and it was going to right alot of things. Ie. children who are programmed and abused to sign 1 billion year contracts with scientolgoy or become satanists. Null and void, Counselors par excellence with great love and will show all the timeline possibilities so everyone will not only be healed, but shown how their choices fit into a normal psychology and they will have dignity.

I can hardly wait for this to happen, and hope its in my lifetime.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wow, your like a fountain of knowledge, FlyersFan

If you remember the third U2U me although I don't think anyone is going to complain about a derail, in fact this is the best info to come from this thread and why threats like those stated in the OP are most certainly being monitored ...

BEWARE !

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Oooo, provocative!

At least be a good sport and spill the beans as to how 50% of us will die....

[fingers crossed its a meteor....]

Actually thinking more about it now, a 50% mortality rate weighted towards areas of high population (cities) as the OP suggests, would perhaps allude to a short acting manufactured / weaponized virus that was deliberately released by the gubmint into say a major transit hub, like an airport.

Perhaps the OP has some kind of knowledge of one of these decades long already existing plans finally being put into action. Its the endgame, and evil is going to pull out all the stops to fulfill its desire of world domination and ubiquitous global slavery. Nothing is to far fetched.

edit on 2/14/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Didn't read through the entire thread and don't intend to, but it looks like this guy is just mad at the responses he got in his other thread about being interrogated.
Throwing a tantrum and calling for the death of half of the US on ATS because you didn't get the stars and flags you hoped for in a different thread, classic!

Abovetopsecret

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013 " to protect the rest of us from having to read this kind of garbage "

speaking for myself, i don't require, or want, the 'protection' of anybody regarding what i read, or choose not to. i have the ability to think for myself. as to the OP, i guess it's all speculative. no more, no less.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If you could have gave me one or two cites to back this up it might have been worth reading.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It says a lot when we have a thread like this with zero moderation.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

no he is not my enemy. He is just a disgruntled moron advocating for the mass death of my people and the downfall of my country.....

Why he remains a guest in our country is beyond me. It gives some credence to the far right advocating for the deportation of scum like him who are actually just there to make things worse.

While you may applaud him for his actions being a jerk to a traffic cop in that other crap thread this mess of a person made, I think he is a jerk that works the system towards greater faults and vices.

He spouts about his constitutional rights while crapping on the country as a whole. No, he is not my enemy. I am his though.....

edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

link   
I think people are quick to treat any Op badly and get personal when what is said frightens them.

Nearly everything he said has been said a million times on ATS and those ideas were not run down in their original forms but only when someone condensed them and added that they believe it is leading to destruction.

The fact that people get into degrading the person who speaks tells me that people are generally stinky in their behavior and can't discuss a thought without personal venom.

link   

Wow I feel sorry for humanity, just humanity in general when I read things like this. If you don't like the USA...um, then you DON'T have to live here!. I don't care whether the fact America will survive or not but the fact is, Americans will probably disperse into different places (Canada, Australia, UK,) etc... it's rather hard to kill off 150million people since the German could only get 6million.

link   

Wait a minute, I'm confused. Your OP talked about Karma. Karma meaning, in my understanding, YOU do good things and good things come back to you. Now you're saying that "it" doesn't care, we are all doomed.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

he is advocating for the mass murder of Americans.....are you blind? or do you agree with him?
edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Point taken.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Actually based on his other thread showing how to not follow their orders, don't think he is a moron, more just sounded fed up by everything and wished people would stand up more. Though in my assessment don't want to put words in his mouth either. But sensed that feeling about this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join