It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Now this may come as a surprise VitaminQ but may i ask ......

........are you one of them cyber warriors ????

Just kidding. I can relate to feeling like you sometimes . See I live life isolated and as a misfit .. I for one isolate myself .. I guess if I had to compare my isolation would be kinda like N. Korea lol except I dwell and dilute life with other things like video games and well web browsing and etc but I hate going out .. People are very discriminating and it's sad because they may not show it but when they speak to me .. When they look at me .. It hurts. I can barely get away even when online .. I won't get into my life to much because these are my bound by birth flaws but I'd love to be able to hear what made you feel this way? Also I would accept my end as it came (as I did when I wanted it to be) .

We all see the light of day differently some of us like it some of us don't but in the end we have to live by day and sleep by night.. It's just nature...

But maybe we all have our own unique natures.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

Nice post a lot of good post, you missed a point the us military is a tool. The cabal is global and off world mate. So making out the yanks are on there own is stupid. Look at the khazers as a start. Look into Maldek t, 13000 years ago is the start of the big changes of the dark?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
A very interesting read is< The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion > . It puts a real perspective of what is happening globally and who is doing it . I myself am not flattered by the contents dealing with Gentiles for sure. But I am still for Israel .

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This thread was very good, it goes to show how far delusion and speculation can take you. Also to the comment about you being a failure, you can't say you're a failure unless you've tried. You put actions of Government on the people who have been brainwashed since birth. Do not call yourself a good guy after saying you want the death of 150 million people.

Now we're back to reality, I hope you enjoyed your trip to imaginary land.

Please come back soon.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Preacher76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Isn't it time to talk about American people. Why is it that 150 million Americans will lose their life.
My opinion: The lack of outrage over WACO. The 20th anniversary of the beginning of the siege just happens to coincide with the Sovereign Pope's resignation, while he was inaugurated on the anniversary of the end of said siege. What has that to do with America? I would bet ten bucks that OP knows, or can at least guess.

Well simple, most Americans agree with their government. And minority that disagrees are unable to mount a proper defense. In other words the good guys are failures when it comes to changing the situation.

HEY LETS GET REAL, I am a failure too. Oh yes I am, I am the minority that disagrees and I am unable to
change things, and for that reason I am also a failure.

The only difference between YOU as a failure and ME as a failure is the
fact that I like the coming destruction of USA and you probably don't.

I am not a failure, because I never tried to change anything. I just got more and more disgusted. Attempting to change manifest reality by manipulating manifest reality is like trying to comb your hair by combing its image in the mirror.

I simply AM. And soon now, some of me will not be. But failure? Bah. Failure is for suckers who think life is something other than a zero-sum game.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

That was a hoax. The "protocols of the elders of Zion" was not written by a Jew. It is BS. A light review of the information available shows such.

The Protocols were actually written in Paris sometime between 1895 and 1899 by an agent of the Russian secret police Pytor Ivanovich Rachovsky, who is known to have forged other documents for the various intrigues in which he took part. While the Protocols are overtly anti-Semitic it is believed that the Russian minister of finance, Sergei Witte, was also a target of the Protocols. At the time Witte was the leader of the movement to modernize Russia and limit the influence of the old Russian aristocracy. The Protocols attempt to discredit Witte's reforms of the Russian economy by linking Witte's program to a Jewish plot to destroy western civilization.

www.holocaust-history.org...

edit on 15-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
well I read through 3 pages, that was 3 more than needed to realize this is a stroke an ego/cry for help post.

Apparently the OP has some impending news of an American doom. I don't have any of this info and it seems no one else here does, so is this merely someone who has watched a few too many tv shows? My guess is yes.

As far as the rebuttals you were asking for op, you stated we tested nukes on our own people. I don't believe this to be true, and would love legitimate sources of this to be true.

You also claim the US of being guilty of several crimes, while I WILL agree with you on that, it pales in comparison to the crimes committed by any country we have attacked in recent times (the last 50 or so years).

You also claim the "American Bankers"....I'll stop at that, do you really think the central banks of the world are American based? Those central banks prey that America just goes with their flow, they have a lot less to do with the country than you think.

You also claim that America will be "cleansed" of 150+million people. Unless our country itself decides to start mass reduction to our population, that just will not happen. Not a single country/countries could successfully invade the US. If we were ever EVER threatened to that level our nukes would fly, and a lot more than 150 million would die.

You also base ATS as a REFERENCE POINT FOR INFO!!! This is a forum, and while it is informative, for the most part it is a discussion board where people like you, me, and everyone else that posts here gives there thoughts. I see a lot of good reads here on ATS, but I don't for any means take it as a reference source of info. There are many other ways to find out worldwide news, this is just a place to discuss them imo (sry if I offend any ats'ers)

I hate to go this route, but if you are an American, which I fully believe you aren't, this seems to almost be your own suicide post. You are sick of something (probably your own lifestyle) and want to try to project fear in the people of America leading up to the upcoming mass shooting you perform that we will see, and most likely you cowardly take your own life. Have fun living your paranoid delusion where America ends soon. BTW since you consider ats as such a reference point, have a look at thoughts of what would happen to the rest of the world should America collapse, it's not pretty, and that's actually mostly fact based

enjoy your day crazy guy

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

You sound like a real f#$#ing idiot.drink some more flouride moron then kill your self do us all a favor.doofus!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Mood:

ATS Points: 1,979

Flags: 37

Stars: 250

WATS Index: 2

Threads Started: 2

Applause: 0

I see your new to the forum. It appears you joined Sunday last. Your credibility comes into question with only having just joined. How long have you spent authoring this thread?
I just have to wonder your state of mind right now Friday 5 days since your plan here went into effect, and what you hope to achieve ??
I think you will drown in your own acid, never having felt love or a desire to Love your fellow Man, and it will be a Sad day for you and your quest for destruction, I'm sure you will ultimately find it.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well, while i think the points you made are valid, im pretty sure they were all side effects and not the actual outcome and will not be the downfall of america or would have already.

the downfall will come when TPTB, want to disolve national sovereignty and make a one world government, which is what i think they are on the verge of doing.

my idea has always been since a kid and hearing nwo, would be that they would bankrupt all the major countries and then be forced to disolve all debt and make agreements with other countries to disolve theirs as well on the bases we would all use one currency.... the euro was the trial run to see how it would go. from there after we are all on the same dole, they will start making a world minimum wage health care ect ect ect then form one large country then take over those that wont join.

the past 10 years have only bolstered my opinion of this dark future.
edit on 15-2-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrets

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
them do not get used gif www.ohmygif.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

If you want confirmation of the things that were posted then look it up for yourself. Most things mentioned dont even need to be researched because we already know them to be factual. Maybe thats your problem with understanding today's society. You are too easily swayed to believe whatever you hear or read on Fox without putting any effort into researching if those things are true or false. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH or just stop commenting because you are adding ZERO to this discussion.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rugger

I bet you more people would rather see you dead than the poster. We need more of his/her kind and less of your sheep-brained kind!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

This post reads like something out of Alex Jones. His predictions never come true. If you believe this post, then surely Chemtrails with viruses will have to increase (we have none now in San Luis Obispo) and all the rumors about nuking American cities like Las Vegas and Chicago will have to commence soon. A 80% kill is just not going to happen!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Funny thing is that it outlines exactly what they are doing today . No I don't accept that it was a ploy to discredit the Jew . They are following it today. '

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

maybe. I dont see anything as being exactly "original" in there. I have read them a long time ago, but I remember thinking that they could be applied for the most part to any group to form a power elite. The "tactics" are not non-transferable to any power base. If I was a christian fundamentalists I could use what the Jews are supposedly doing to increase my hold of world power.

I cant get over the fact that it was made up....just me....
edit on 15-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
America isn't dead it isn't going to die peacefully.
I guarantee it. as do a few million REALLY pi##ed off vets.
As to when we will do what has to be done that's up to the other guys.They hit first.
Ummm...Amen, just because there's a job that needs doing, doesn't mean we gotta like it...Then again, just because we don't like it doesn't mean it's not going to get done....but the sick fu-ks keep pushing their agenda...For some reason they think that their hands aren't going to get soiled, that they've got others to do the heavy lifting for them......boy are they in for one hell of a shock when those tables get turned...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

You were told they were made up by guess who . The anti defamation league . We see today that the protocols are authentic and employed by only one race of people the Jews . HW Rosenthal was sure that the world was helplessly trapped by it that for gambling money he exposed the plan . It cost him his life .
I find it easy to see that the Protocols are being employed today in America especially in the last few years . Have you never thought why there is an attack on Jesus and where that money comes from. The ACLU is Jewish funded. Who are they and why do they care about a cross on government property . Why is beer so cheap . Even cheaper than Coca Cola . It's all outlined in the Protocols .

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I would like to know what kind of screwed in the head people are giving this thread not just a bunch of stars, but 26 flags? For what? Being a bitter psychopath? Good grief.

What kind of sick individual is happy to see 150,000,000 people die? You have problems with a government, fine, I can respect your views on that. But welcoming the deaths of innocent people with open arms is just plain sick.

You're obviously a frustrated and angry individual. Even you called yourself a failure. But do us all a favor and go sink with your ship- no need to take everyone else down with you.

Remember, you're the one who brought Karma into the discussion. And she's a bad bitch. I'd sure hate to be you.
edit on 15-2-2013 by chrome413 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm not going to argue about the corruption of the US government and it's alphabet agencies -- but I do wish the OP would understand WHY things are bad. They are bad because of Corporate interests. If someone doesn't get more power and money by doing bad things -- often they don't get done. Until the Rockefeller family pushed the criminalizing of drugs -- we weren't filling up prison cells and not nearly for the long terms we do now. That's just one out of thousands of little power brokers who corrupted out system.

If we have some great civil war, or things break down -- who takes over? After all the preppers and militias and such battle things out -- it's going to be some warlord -- or, if you are like me, you figure that the enlightened people will organize by neighborhoods and have a few people stand guard while most people SPECIALIZE. In no time at all what do you have when everybody does a task that they are good at and there has to be some way to compensate people and trade? That's right; government.

So either you get some corrupt warlord, or you wind up with some government -- or even worse, you get a theocracy and anyone who argues with "special prophet's" version of religion is killed in a really horrific way (they always trade freedom of thought with creative destruction those fundies).

We can work to end corruption in our CURRENT GOVERNMENT, or toss the dice and hope that we don't get the despotic dystopia that usually results from a total breakdown in society.

I'm going to file this blog topic under; "Troll, do not feed."

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join