It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream: I stumble upon the sheet of paper that is the 3rd secret of Fatima!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
my Dream of finding an old dusty manuscript.

dream: an ordinary beginning. i am walking along the streets in some dim old city and it looks definitely European. looks like Italy, or France or Spain or Portugal. old old buildings.

i wander around a bit, the streets. a really old city. I eventually enter an old building, probably hundreds of years old.

I find an old desk in a room, i open a drawer in this desk and slide it open. within this drawer is just one sheet of an old letter, a manuscript.

i can read it, looks written in English. i read the pre-amble, the header. i see Names of people, i think that i see three names, each a lady.

[the header describes three ladies who are involved with the "project" that seems to be what this sheet of paper is describing.]

I see one of the names is "Jacinta".
when i see this document, i say to myself, in the dream, "this is *another* Fatima document"!

[which means, i see now, that this paper was either written around the time of the Fatima visitations, or this IS a fatima document!!]

[I have come to the conclusion that that this is *a* fatima document. either an original, translated into english just for me to read, or a summarization of what Mother Mary intended to convey to the world through these kids.]

[the akashia records copy!]

[the akashia records copy of the LAST document, in this series! in other words, that hidden "third secret" that is supposed to lie in the Vatican archives!]
[could I have the "etheric" copy of the third secret, in my hands?!!]

=====================
....from a wiki.....

Our Lady of Fátima (Portuguese: Nossa Senhora de Fátima, European Portuguese: [ˈnɔsɐ sɨˈɲɔɾɐ dɨ ˈfatimɐ][1]) is a famous title given to the Virgin Mary as she reportedly appeared in apparitions to three shepherd children at Fátima, Portugal. These occurred on the 13th day of six consecutive months in 1917, starting on May 13. The three children were Lúcia dos Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto.

======================

to recap.

I have now seen a document that i think is either a copy of a Spirit-given message to the Fatima three ladies, or at least something that was given to them that was textured just for me to be able to read.

it was one sheet, just like that suspected third secret that is thought to have never been shown, even though it is claimed by the church to have been shown.

that alone, that one-sheet-article, in that nice wiki article, makes me suspicious.
and I *did* tell myself "this is another Fatina document"!
one of the names of the "writers" was one of the fatima ladies, Jacinta herself..

the three secrets were made in summer of 1917.

the subject header read like...[my words]
"apocalypse" or "end times", or "end of the world"!!

there is something that was NOT in this paper!
two things.
1...no dates.
2...not a hint or word about war!

I was actually able to see the entire thing. to read it all and to recall most of the literal wordings.

so here....DRUM ROLL......is perhaps the real third secret of Fatima!!
yes, version number 384-m. add this version to your List, please, of "True Revealed 3rd secret disclosures"!
====================

what will cause the end of the world? [header]

Spirit will approach the earth from above.
the end times will be accomplished as spirit descends through four levels.
[a sense of "time" is given as if each level might be done, one level at a time, but not necessarily so.]

when spirit comes down to the first level, this is the level of AIR. when this happens the amount of weather events will increase dramatically. storms, rain, floods, drought, and the likes, will increase in numbers and severities.

when spirit comes down to the second level, *disease* will be the result. more sicknesses, new diseases, will happen.

when spirit comes down to the third level, there will be more earthquakes and volcanoes.

but!
when this has been [activated. the three levels] , God himself will Come down to the Surface of the earth and this will be the fourth level! God himself will appear on earth and when this happens ALL of the previous three levels will be Invoked [at the same time] and invoked to an extreme level far far above what was happening before!!
this will end the world.
==================
that's It.
does not read anything like the "Official version" in the pope's archives.
sounds Total and Final. no date is given. And God comes down upon the earth's surface.
oh dear.

freestone

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You read that thread yesterday about the pope and the third secret of fatima. Then you dream about the third secret of fatima that night.

This thread is a waste of 1's and 0's.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Why would the Vatican keep Revelations locked in the dungeons?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yeah, it would definitely be written in English.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creep Thumper
Yeah, it would definitely be written in English.

If it was indeed a prophetic dream do you think the purveyors of that information would show her the document in a language she doesn't even understand?

Of course not.

top topics

join