It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner proven right in his death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
Meanwhile here in Texas, the headline tonight on the news "Police Didn't Mean to Burn Down Cabin".

For some reason, they feel compelled to defend themselves.

And I think a point that could easily be used to hang them (as a legal argument, I mean...) would be the referral to tear gas canisters as "Burners".

Seriously? How can you use that term, and not expect them to burn things? Where do they suppose the term came from?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

There is zero evidence to indicate he killed the girl and her fiance. Even in this instance when you think it is extremely obvious there is just as much evidence it indicate he wouldn't kill them as there is that he did kill them.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They didn't mean to burn down the cabin????????

Wha?????

I sat right here and listened as they started the fire, and then had lengthy discussions about keeping the fire trucks away until it was totally engulfed. Going so far as to discuss that one corner of the basement looked as if it might not be fully engulfed - so let it burn longer just to be sure.

Now if the article said "LAPD Supervisors were not aware that their underlings were burning cabin to the ground for poops and giggles....." that is spin I'd at least have a bit of respect for.

I swear, the people in propaganda just aren't as good at it as they used to be. Substandard product. Maybe we need to outsource our propaganda to China or India too.

Oh, as for Dorner himself? Well, some men you just can't reach....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by Urantia1111
I must admit I was sort of bummed when I heard that Dorner had been found and even more so upon hearing he was burned up, because I happen to believe his story.

Oh, I don't think anyone could question his story regarding what he witnessed and his treatment upon reporting it, but all of that became very inconsequential when he decided to start killing people over it. The his "message" became nothing more than a precursor, a notation to the story he chose to play out.

The only people we KNOW he killed for sure were those who were FIRING upon him.........

We do not know that he did anything they said he did, we dont even know if he posted that manifesto....

We DO know there are inconsistencies and we DO know that they somehow found his wallet 3 dif times at 3 dif places.......

We DO know they wanted him so bad they fired on innocent people.........

And we DO know they decided to burn him alive.....w out knowing who was in that house with him.......

Tell me, if you were accused of something and there was a shoot to kill order out on you.......would you not fire back at those trying to KILL YOU?

I do know this...........To all of you out there saying he deserved this...........

If all the gov or law enforcement community has to do , is get in front of a camera and tell the world you did a bunch of crap that you may or may not of done.........

And then kill you on sight..........without a trial, without a jury.........

What makes you think YOUR exempt , when someone has decided youve pissed them off?
edit on 14-2-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They tried light duty gas first and he refused to come out, they hit it with "the burners" they heard 1 shot from inside at that point it was over. What the police did was correct in every respect, he was a clear danger, he had already killed 1 and wounded an officer just moments before. No more risk of lives he was either coming out on his belly or on his back. Dohner chose his back, a coward to commit suicide instaed of surrendering and waiting for his days in court to plead his case.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
They tried light duty gas first and he refused to come out, they hit it with "the burners" they heard 1 shot from inside at that point it was over. What the police did was correct in every respect, he was a clear danger, he had already killed 1 and wounded an officer just moments before. No more risk of lives he was either coming out on his belly or on his back. Dohner chose his back, a coward to commit suicide instaed of surrendering and waiting for his days in court to plead his case.

They accused a man of doing something we dont know he did.........

He was a danger to those who were SHOOTING at him..........which anyone would do if they were being fired at.......

The police in contrary, SHOT and wounded two women..........its reported they may have fired at other people thinking it was this guy.......

AND they burned down someones house..............

Given that we dont know if this guy really killed those other people, because there was no EVIDENCE OR TRIAL.......

Who is the REAL THREAT?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So they had two shots at gassing the place, which would require close-quarters engagement, but he was so dangerous that they had to torch him? Not buying it. Why rush the situation?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Wow man you are deluded, the moon is made of cheese, the wizard of OZ is a communist plan by lil people to take over the world. What planet do you come from. Stop all the grandiose conspiracay crap.

Dohner was probably a loose cannon his whole life, he very well and imo probably got a raw deal and was fired illegally. What he had done is wrong on all counts, there is no conspiracy here, talk to me about Kennedy or the MSM cover up but nothing here.

I used to have respect for ATS, but hell if I fart is that a conspiracy to pollute the air. Wingnutz

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

Gas can be fired at ranges of several hundred yards no need for CQC, not like the roll up to the window and pop a few in.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Wow man you are deluded, the moon is made of cheese, the wizard of OZ is a communist plan by lil people to take over the world. What planet do you come from. Stop all the grandiose conspiracay crap.

Dohner was probably a loose cannon his whole life, he very well and imo probably got a raw deal and was fired illegally. What he had done is wrong on all counts, there is no conspiracy here, talk to me about Kennedy or the MSM cover up but nothing here.

I used to have respect for ATS, but hell if I fart is that a conspiracy to pollute the air. Wingnutz

I like to rely on evidence and believe people have a right to due process..........

You believe this is all justified...........based on a group of people who are proven to be corrupt and a media that swallows anything it can get its hands on.......

Who seems more deluded?

NO evidence has been produced except for those he shot because they were SHOOTING at him......

now, he MAY have done all this........but we do not know because there wasnt a trial......he was burned alive

edit on 14-2-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

but that's not what they did.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
He wasn't dumb.....Whose to say he didn't have a body in the house and had an underground tunnel to escape out of? The rest of this story is like something out of a movie, so why not??

He could be on the loose as we speak about this!!

Everyone deserves a fair trial.....Police shouldn't be authorized to burn down a house with a person in it out of rage!!

What if this story isn't true and we are hearing what they want us to? They just "disposed" of him.....Unless my above conspiracy is correct..

Nobody has this right......Not even the boys in blue

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"Probably". You use those words, then condemn the man as though your "probablys" are fact. and then you attempt to insult other members based on their calls for evidence.

That anyone can condone a police department burning a man alive, without trial or conviction, is beyond me.

Way to cheer as your freedom slowly erodes. Bravo.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
OK, for those that feel he should have been arrested and given his day in court, where do you draw the line? It's obvious this guy wasn't going to go down without a fight, so what do you suggest? Just have everyone hang out and wait for him to shoot a few more people until he gets hungry enough hat he decides to give up?

Sure, ideally you apprehend, arrest, arraign, and try the accused. Sometimes, the accused has other plans and they end up dead.

So you're telling me that waiting him out, since they had him contained, was not an option? Really?

Again, they wanted him dead. And they made it so.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Did the guy kill anyone or not, I'm still confused on that point...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Allegedly.

If you are looking for a definite answer, then according to the law of the land, no. He is innocent, because he has not been proven guilty in court.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Originally posted by vkey08

Allegedly.

If you are looking for a definite answer, then according to the law of the land, no. He is innocent, because he has not been proven guilty in court.

Altho I do believe he returned fire and could have killed or injured one of the officers...........but who isnt going to return fire if they are being shot at?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think the whole tragedy in this is, IMO is the LAPD's actions say enough to think this guy was likely right and had allot of dirt on the department.The LAPD's use of force in this was insane. How the hell do you accidentally shoot up the wrong truck? They were not going to let him get out of this alive from the beginning. His actions though I'm afraid will only strengthen the LAPD (you know,they have to be better prepared for future events like this) and make it easy to paint him as a mad man.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

NO sympathy for dorner.. HOWEVER had he done the same exact thing by being a full fledged police officer .....half all the people who had no sympathy would change their tune.

they like orally gratify their masters.
edit on 14-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join