It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Daddy Superbowl Commerical and attack on your childs Innocense. NFL/GoDaddy/Network TV in on it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Puh-uh-lease. Take a look around the world we live in and kindly have a cup of shut up. If you believe kissing ruins your child's innocence you need to have your kid taken away from you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I find your post funny. Why? Because if you are truly concerned you would not let your children watch tv period. You your self would not be watching the NFL. Witch is a scientifically engineered (just as much as your commercials are if not more) distraction to divide the public. The brutality of football is just the same as a sexual commercial. We live in a society that teaches children that sports are more important then politics. Even the athletes get paid more then the politicians. Why root for a team you do not know? You do not know any one on that team, you may see them on TV but that is no reason to worship them. Imagine what your kids are thinking when they see this. Its all good fun right? No people get insanely emotionally involved in this us vs them mentality. Witch plays in the controllers advantage. It helps them construct media lies more easily by using the us vs them mentality. Their is never any middle ground and they want it that way. Have you ever argued or seen a fight between people that like the opposing teams? It can get crazy, why do they care so much about a team they do not know? Because they saw it on the television? Because the team represents their area? Do you support the US military just because its from your home land? Well thats what they are teaching you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It was purposefully placed in a time slot where children were most likely to be watching, that i have 0 proof and is my speculation.

It is the strongest sexually simulated act in the history of the world with that many children watching. That part is a FACT.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Vaedur because: capitalized FACT to make it be more truthful. As this is ATS and all.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What a sad world where kissing is considered obscene and violence is all over the networks, and is considered fine by most people.
:shk:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
What a sad world where kissing is considered obscene and violence is all over the networks, and is considered fine by most people.
:shk:

Not by me, and I"m being demonized for it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle

Also why are you making your 4 year old child watch the superbowl, sounds like your indoctrinating them into something, that, chances are they probably couldnt give a crap about.

I'm trying to teach her that life is tough by making her a Jets fan. That's good parenting!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by MastaShake
reply to post by DrNotforhire

in his defense Marijuana is far less harmfull then any of the stuff broadcast during the superbowl.

funny how he doesnt care about the beer commercials though. i'd think thats a bit more harmfull than a nerd being kissed by a hot girl.

personally i didnt watch the superbowl but im sure that there were some beer commercials with women prancing around in bikinis

I don't need your defense.

You and Metashake share some common traits. You both make assumptions based on minimal information. (This thread's topic was the GoDaddy commercial, not beer adverts.) ....Sort of typical of someone that lacks the abilty to think critically. (In this case.... it's safe to assume that I just called you an idiot.... both of you)

...and you sure have some strong opinions about something that you actually didn't watch.

...carry on.

just because this thread isnt about beer commercials doesnt mean that i cant compare the "morality" of the two.

In my opinion (along with many other logical thinkers) alcohol is a lot worse than two people showing affection for each other, anyone but a blind fool would be able to see this.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think it is pretty sick someone is comparing kissing to torture scenes. Seriously... what exactly is wrong with you that you think those are equal?

I am guessing your wife and you don't kiss in front of the children. So, teaching them that a relationship should not be affectionate is... what exactly?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
It was purposefully placed in a time slot where children were most likely to be watching, that i have 0 proof and is my speculation.

It is the strongest sexually simulated act in the history of the world with that many children watching. That part is a FACT.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Vaedur because: capitalized FACT to make it be more truthful. As this is ATS and all.

why the hell are you letting your children watch the super bowl at all?
its a sport that glorifies violence and irresponsible drinking yet you have a problem with two people kissing?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

What is so wrong with sex? Why do we hide a perfectly natural process from our children? Because they wont understand, you do not want them having sex? Their are ways around that.... Teach it to them while they are young and they wont have as many questions when they get older. We take on these beliefs with out even questioning it, its just the way we wear raised right? Why dont we questions things like this? Afraid of ridicule? This is the world we live no use in hiding the truth from your children. Exposing them to truth will only make them stronger.

Like I said in my other post, dont let your children watch TV. BILLIONS of people watch the same PROGRAMS (key word) you dont think they are going to try to control your life threw the TV? The technology was in every house hold by the 50's, look at how far we have came since then. Imagine the technique they have mastered.
Before you dismiss the TV brain washing effects, I suggest you google. The TV puts your brain in a alpha state witch is one state away from dead asleep via the refresh rate. While your brain is in this alpha state frequency your mind is more susceptible to hidden sub conscious message. Dont believe me? Its pure science educate your self so you can protect your children.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If your child sees kissing on tv, just tell them that the people are married and love each other.
That's a healthy thing.

I have no idea how to explain all the violence..
( on tv in general, not about the sports )

I would be complaining about violence ( violent tv shows- not sports ) , not kissing.
edit on 13-2-2013 by snowspirit because: Clarifying.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by DrNotforhire

just because this thread isnt about beer commercials doesnt mean that i cant compare the "morality" of the two.

In my opinion (along with many other logical thinkers) alcohol is a lot worse than two people showing affection for each other, anyone but a blind fool would be able to see this.

Agreed... but what does that have to do with this statement?

funny how he doesnt care about the beer commercials though. i'd think thats a bit more harmfull than a nerd being kissed by a hot girl.

Where is the logic in that? How can you qualify the assumption that I don't care about beer commercials when I never mentioned them and they aren't the topic of this thread?

personally i didnt watch the superbowl but im sure that there were some beer commercials with women prancing around in bikinis

If you had watched the SB, you would know that the beer commercials were actually pretty tame... unless naked Clydesdales turn you on....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
if you consider violence and being inebriated tame then i guess you're right.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Also why are you making your 4 year old child watch the superbowl, sounds like your indoctrinating them into something, that, chances are they probably couldnt give a crap about.

I'm trying to teach her that life is tough by making her a Jets fan. That's good parenting!

She does not have to support a football team to understand that. Good parenting? Teaching her to pick a side has much more effect on her then you even know. You on above top secret so I am amusing you have some understanding the grand conspiracy. Do not believe a word I type Google for your self, for your kids safety and to stay in the light of truth. The NFL is scientifically engineered for the masses.

Most have no idea the mind control problems we face because they are brain washed by tv shows to believe brain washing is not real or possible. All you have to do is Google and see that its a real science that has been going on for century's. Remember its all about control, every large company is about control. They would not be able to get to the position they are in if they did not.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaShake
if you consider violence and being inebriated tame then i guess you're right.

You didn't watch the game did you? The beer commercials were very tame... even touching.

Here you go:

I really liked this one...

..and this one was a short clip with very little inuendo... almost none really.

...I won't get into the subject of the virtues of alcohol. Beer has been around for thousands of years.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

She does not have to support a football team to understand that. Good parenting? Teaching her to pick a side has much more effect on her then you even know. You on above top secret so I am amusing you have some understanding the grand conspiracy. Do not believe a word I type Google for your self, for your kids safety and to stay in the light of truth. The NFL is scientifically engineered for the masses.

Most have no idea the mind control problems we face because they are brain washed by tv shows to believe brain washing is not real or possible. All you have to do is Google and see that its a real science that has been going on for century's. Remember its all about control, every large company is about control. They would not be able to get to the position they are in if they did not. I said that in jist

I do understand couner points made. You have very good ones.

Vaedur

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
If your child sees kissing on tv, just tell them that the people are married and love each other.
That's a healthy thing.

I have no idea how to explain all the violence..
( on tv in general, not about the sports )

I would be complaining about violence ( violent tv shows- not sports ) , not kissing.
edit on 13-2-2013 by snowspirit because: Clarifying.

That's what I told her to be honest. I understand the counter points. I'm not arguing what is more correct and what is wrong. I'm just pointing out the possibility and my opinion of WHY this was done. That this was engineered with an endgame in mind.

Infi8nity

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Most have no idea the mind control problems we face because they are brain washed by tv shows to believe brain washing is not real or possible. All you have to do is Google and see that its a real science that has been going on for century's. Remember its all about control, every large company is about control. They would not be able to get to the position they are in if they did not. I said that in jist

I do understand couner points made. You have very good ones.

I hope right now you are looking up information to protect you child from things like this. TV is something you should keep your child away from, but food is a major key to developing a smart child. Additives are put in the food to kill our health, mostly our brain. I hope you look into that.

forgetmenot

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm always puzzled by the people who concentrate on the commercials. You know there was a game on right?

tothetenthpower

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sure, GoDaddy is attacking our child's innocence.

It's not American Idol, MTV, or shows like criminal minds, Jersey Shore etc..

It's not them, it's a super bowl commercial right?

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join