It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I`m new - what the heck is phage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Okay i`ve been looking at this forum for a few months now and whenever anything happens with science or a sunspot whatever.. everyone screams `phage where are you`..
I also see people sucking up to him like absolute crazy..... and giving him some god like status, when all he is, is a person typing on a forum.. nothing special whatsoever!

Who the hell is he and what gives him some right to be some kind of a `god` to people here.. what ive seen of him has not impressed me in the slightest. Like he never says anything nice to anyone, hes an arrogant jerk

Anyway i`m new here and i am here to learn more about experiences and discuss breaking topics, thanks
edit on 13-2-2013 by sallygrendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Phage is a very respected member here. His answers are clear, concise, and logical. He's quite knowledgable in the science fields.

Welcome, hope you manage to stick around. Might want to edit your post, calling people names tends to be frowned upon.
edit on 13-2-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sallygrendal

He is one of the few intelligent people here that actually uses facts and logic and who actually understands the information he comments on.

link   

People treat Obama the same way

also, I've head of him, but I don't know what makes him so special

Also before I forget! Welcome

link   
Trying to start off on ATS by creating enemies, and disrespecting a respected member isn't the best way to introduce yourself here. Yeah, Phage is just a person posting on the internet like the rest of us, but is rather intelligent, and has EARNED respect here from years of honest and knowlegable post.

I suggest you work toward achieving the same instead of bashing people from the beginning of you time here.

Good luck on ATS...you won't make it long unless your attitude is altered for the better.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Well speaking of giving him god-like status, your very first thread is about him. Obsessed much?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hehe...

phage knows stuff.

He's been here for quite some time and he's seems very knowledgeable.

I understand that some ATS'er has problems with him thought so yeah. He seems fine.

ETA: Welcome to ATS ;-)

edit on 13-2-2013 by FrankLY because: just cause

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
He'll also crash your party if you're into esoteric stuff or had direct personal experiences to the contrary of the "established scientific" type.

So, there's that to enjoy.

link   

Who the hell is he and what gives him some right to be some kind of a `god` to people here.. what ive seen of him has not impressed me in the slightest

Well I've only seen one post of yours so far.....and it hasn't impressed me in the slightest

Hell of a way to introduce yourself!

link   
Welcome to ATS!

Just joined today and both of your posts are about Phage... Hmmm.... You didn't join just to find out about Phage, did you?

Phage is a member in good standing here. Someone who has proven, time and time again that he or she is knowledgeable and respected. I don't know Phage well, myself, but I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
He's a guy who knows how to use google. And that's about it

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

He is one of the few intelligent people here that actually uses facts and logic and who actually understands the information he comments on.

A self appointed expert on everything...... In reality just some person who has far too much time on thier hands and understands how to use internet research to make themselves appear to know everything about everything....

Role on Omnipresent interconnectivity hardwired to your brain!!!!

Korg.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wait a minute...

Is sallygrendal... Phage???

Phage, your playing with us right?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Starting off posting about other Members is not the way to go. Phage has a lot of answer when it comes to astronomical anomalies (if you can even call it that) otherwise known as people grasping for non-existent straws.

I have fought a couple of those asinine threads and the believers do not give up. Takes knowledge and patience to win those battles. And for that, people respect Phage.

Welcome (and most likely goodbye) to the forum...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

A self appointed expert on everything...... In reality just some person who has far too much time on thier hands and understands how to use internet research to make themselves appear to know everything about everything....

Role on Omnipresent interconnectivity hardwired to your brain!!!!

Korg.

couldnt agree with you more! every time theres a thread on a sunspot its like OH MY GOD WE MUST CALL PHAGE!!
edit on 13-2-2013 by sallygrendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Also I respect your opinion

You have tons of courage saying that

edit on 13-2-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Many people consider him THE PROFESSIONAL WET BLANKET here. But he does have his fact's lined up most the time.

He is hard to reach and impossible to debate.I think you might find out very quickly.

Good Luck, and develop a thick skin fast.

link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

In reality just some person who has far too much time on thier hands and understands how to use internet research to make themselves appear to know everything about everything

Which makes him 100% more intelligent than most the people here that post false stories over and over and over.

You are setting a pretty low bar for ATS if that is all you think it takes to appear intelligent and logical.

link   

Originally posted by sallygrendal

really?

people say `hey phage welcome`!! and ive never heard him acknowledge it or anything.. he sounds like some grumpy person

also he moans and winges and gets posts about him removed by admin within second.... sounds like some moron in a basement who spends his life online..

And you sound like the other guy in another basement with the anti-phage fan (hate) club.

Not really scoring points with anyone on this...

link   
Phage isn't one person lol. And beside all the good members who where the equivalent of Phage ( but on the other side of the discussion are gone or banned lol Zor... ).

Also nice way to make your first thread lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join