It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope John Paul II Returns?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberneticProphet
The antichrists spoken of in the Bible is all the 1000+ Protestant denominations. Catholicism is the only true form of Christianity founded by Christ.

Bull. Catholicism is the greatest bastardization of Christ's true message. While Christ remained humble and cared little about worldly possessions, the Pope's prance around in giant pointed hats, flamboyant gold embossed robes and live in the lavish Vatican. There are hundred's of discrepancies between what Christ preached and Catholic rituals, least of which is the condoning and coverup of pedophilia.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So OP, I watched the video (had to turn the stupid music off). What you truly believe is that John Paul II is a vampire, is about to get up out of his coffin, and run for Pope again ("Hey everybody, JPII is back!"), that he will move back into the Papal apartment, come as a loving man but actually be a wolf in sheep's clothing, and will start traveling the world again as a Vampire Pope. hahahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough hahahaheheheheheheheheheeheeheeheehahahaha huh?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

The antichrists spoken of in the Bible is all the 1000+ Protestant denominations. Catholicism is the only true form of Christianity founded by Christ.

Bull. Catholicism is the greatest bastardization of Christ's true message. While Christ remained humble and cared little about worldly possessions, the Pope's prance around in giant pointed hats, flamboyant gold embossed robes and live in the lavish Vatican. There are hundred's of discrepancies between what Christ preached and Catholic rituals, least of which is the condoning and coverup of pedophilia.

And the bible passages they read us in Catholic school talked about not worshiping icons and such...but when i looked around the church that was all that I saw...never could reconcile it. From that point on I felt like I was being misled and I haven't been a Catholic since...although still had to attend until I was out of the house. Much since has only cemented my views.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thanks for your relies Josephus and Aleister, I take the view you do Josephus, one of "well they do have a point, how ever very unlikely it is, they are pointing some things out". Lets just say that if it happens I wont be surprised and If it doesn't happen I wont be surprised either. Aleister I hope your reply was meant to be humourous rather than mocking, that is how I took it and I gave it a star.

However having said that I used to spend a lot of time on another board which discusses mainly the meaning of symbols by the elite and I believe that is how they communicate to each other, what I see in the video speaks volumes. I havent even watched the video again since first watching it a year ago because it creeped me out so much. Thanks for your links Josephus I will have a look at them.

What I would like to know though is how the two constelations I mentioned in an earlier reply bare on that day.
edit on 15/2/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is no hope outside of the Holy Roman Catholic Church. It was founded by Christ and lead by Peter and others following apostolic succession. Protestantism is the many antichrists spoken of in the New Testament. They are schismatics, heretics of the highest degree. Reject the Church Christ founded and you reject eternal salvation.
edit on 17-2-2013 by CyberneticProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Both wrong. If anything, Christianity whether Catholic or Protestant is nothing but a replacement of Christ. Ya, know Anti-Christ means "in the place of", not "against"

Many have indeed come in his name saying "I am the Christ"...so many denominations want us to believe they are the right "Christ" and instead of unifying they divide and confuse.

How is this NOT the antichrist? He's been here with us all along. He's called "Christianity"

1+1=2

edit on 17-2-2013 by lupodigubbio because: clarity

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

There is no hope outside of the Holy Roman Catholic Church. It was founded by Christ and lead by Peter and others following apostolic succession. Protestantism is the many antichrists spoken of in the New Testament. They are schismatics, heretics of the highest degree. Reject the Church Christ founded and you reject eternal salvation.

Lol...........My God, you are deeply indoctrinated. The Vatican are amongst the biggest mass genocidal killers the Earth has aver seen.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
'E's passed on! This Pope is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!
'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!

'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!

'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

With thanks to
Monty Python's Parrot sketch.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And.. they seem to worship Mary and IDOLS of Mary more than God and Christ which seems odd to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I thought Constantine founder your church sir?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Of course it was humorous and not mocking, I really don't think you believe that. And if Pope John Paul II does come back as a Vampire Pope he'll have to take the name (take a breath to say it)...Pope John Paul John Paul Benedict I . Amen.

Or, since John Paul II will come bursting out of his coffin a vampire, how about Pope Spike I (I always liked Spike better than Angel, and that horrible other guy Buffy dated who was in the para-military or something, that season was the worse possible)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Vampire pope.... I love it mate! If it doesnt happen we will have to make a movie about it, it would be the best B grade ever!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

In my opinion they don't seem to worship Mary they straight up worship her. Well maybe not all Catholics in general but a lot of the guys at the top and JP II was a very vocal leader of the idolaters. The Catholic church mixed a lot of pagan ideas with Christianity for a long time but establishing Mary as co redemptrix in my eyes essentially separates it from a Christian religion. One cannot mince words with "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes unto the Father but by me." No qualifiers or loopholes it's a very foundational statement and anyone who tries to work around it while professing to be a Christian is deluding themselves.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well actually Christ (assuming he even existed - since Paul's letters insinuate he didn't exist on Earth but rather "another world.") was a Jew.

He didn't found anything, just followed Judaism.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
reply to post by Xeven

In my opinion they don't seem to worship Mary they straight up worship her. Well maybe not all Catholics in general but a lot of the guys at the top and JP II was a very vocal leader of the idolaters. The Catholic church mixed a lot of pagan ideas with Christianity for a long time but establishing Mary as co redemptrix in my eyes essentially separates it from a Christian religion. One cannot mince words with "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes unto the Father but by me." No qualifiers or loopholes it's a very foundational statement and anyone who tries to work around it while professing to be a Christian is deluding themselves.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

"Christian" means to follow Christ. Which is why the base of the word is "Christ."

That's really the end of the story.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
Vampire pope.... I love it mate! If it doesnt happen we will have to make a movie about it, it would be the best B grade ever!

Count Popeula!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's dead. He's buried. His soul has moved on.

If you believe in a resurrection of the body when Christ returns, THAT is when PJPII will return. When the graves open and the dead bodies are reanimated and judged and glorified .. etc etc

Otherwise, no. He's not returning.

Has anyone actually watched the video? Yes I know he is dead, watched it on TV. But as the video points out, if he does return, it will be a demon masquerading as him.
And what kind of miraculous sign do you think pope Pius IX was talking about?

edit on 13/2/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

I did watch the video. LOL. "Coffin the same shape as used in many vampire movies." LOL. That is the "evidence?" Vampire movies?

"These symbols never used to represent Mary before." Uh...wrong...
en.wikipedia.org...

Using Anton Lavey as an example of the occult shows how little the author of the film knows about the occult. Lavey was a carnival huckster, a scam artist who cashed in on the counter culture of the 1960's. He represents true occult knowlege about as much as Mae West represented true prostitution in her film parts.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I heard some interesting inside information today, it may well have been mentioned in the many pages written about this subject already but I am going to say it because I hears it from a source that I trust and has access to the cardinals. He said that Pope B16 resigned because when he came in he tried to change the structure of the church and he has realised that it is too big a job for him - physically he can't handle the pressure and spiritually he cant do it either. Analyze his papacy and what he has said about his resignation and this fits in. So he realizes the church is corrupt and he cant change it and doesnt want to continue as its leader.

So as to JPII coming back, I am leaning more towards B16 being declared a non-pope, a pope who never really was (read up onDonatism (par 3 in particlar)) and therefore the next pope will be considered "the glory of the olive" not B16. So probably JPII will not come back this time but perhaps the next. For what it's worth

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is pretty strange having a webcam on his tomb.
I was watching it at about 8 am ....Rome time when 3 or 4 priests sat and prayed for an hour or so.
Then the lights went out till the next day.

As I say...it's strange !

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's dead. He's buried. His soul has moved on.

If you believe in a resurrection of the body when Christ returns, THAT is when PJPII will return. When the graves open and the dead bodies are reanimated and judged and glorified .. etc etc

Otherwise, no. He's not returning.

Has anyone actually watched the video? Yes I know he is dead, watched it on TV. But as the video points out, if he does return, it will be a demon masquerading as him.
And what kind of miraculous sign do you think pope Pius IX was talking about?

edit on 13/2/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

Before he died in 1878, Pope Pius IX uttered these words: "There will come a great wonder, which will fill the world with astonishment. This wonder will be preceded by the triumph of revolution."
@ Cinrad
He doesn't say "miraculous sign", he says a "great wonder" "preceded by revolution".

That could mean almost anything.
edit on 2/27/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join