learn more

Pope John Paul II Returns?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yeah, that's right, he's dead. But watch this:

In reference to below, I know "there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. " But I think that actually strengthens the fact that the vatican will do anything to self fulfil prophecy and thus show themselves to be supernaturally endowed.

Before he died in 1878, Pope Pius IX uttered these words: "There will come a great wonder, which will fill the world with astonishment. This wonder will be preceded by the triumph of revolution."

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The antichrists spoken of in the Bible is all the 1000+ Protestant denominations. Catholicism is the only true form of Christianity founded by Christ.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberneticProphet
The antichrists spoken of in the Bible is all the 1000+ Protestant denominations. Catholicism is the only true form of Christianity founded by Christ.

...says the Catholic to the Protestant.

-ugh-

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
He's dead. He's buried. His soul has moved on.

If you believe in a resurrection of the body when Christ returns, THAT is when PJPII will return. When the graves open and the dead bodies are reanimated and judged and glorified .. etc etc

Otherwise, no. He's not returning.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's dead. He's buried. His soul has moved on.

If you believe in a resurrection of the body when Christ returns, THAT is when PJPII will return. When the graves open and the dead bodies are reanimated and judged and glorified .. etc etc

Otherwise, no. He's not returning.

Has anyone actually watched the video? Yes I know he is dead, watched it on TV. But as the video points out, if he does return, it will be a demon masquerading as him.
And what kind of miraculous sign do you think pope Pius IX was talking about?
edit on 13/2/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I know nothing about astrology. Can any one here tell me where the constellations ophiuchus and phoenix will be on 28 Feb? And what does that mean?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
Has anyone actually watched the video?

Yep.

if he does return, it will be a demon masquerading as him

and what I'm saying is that no demon will reanimate his body. He's dead. He's buried. His body is either incorrupt like many saints through the centuries have been found, or it's rotting in the grave. If it's incorrupt because he was so holy, then no demon is going to want to go near it.

Did I explain myself better?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Before he died in 1878, Pope Pius IX uttered these words: "There will come a great wonder, which will fill the world with astonishment. This wonder will be preceded by the triumph of revolution."

Almost sounds like aliens to me. Purely speculation, but that's the first thing that comes to mind that would fill the whole world with astonishment. Except for maybe the antichrist himself, which is said to be having 'magical powers' of sorts that would also astonish/make people wonder. Or (going out on a limb here) what if scientists found supposed 'alien' remains, were able to extract DNA from said remains, and "proved" the lineage of famous kings and rulers as having the same DNA pattern, tracing all the way to one of our current rulers? I feel like that could be the rise of the antichrist right there.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The next major prophetic event that is going to happen is the false second coming, where Satan manifests himself as Jesus Christ. Here is a link to a chart of the prophetic timeline according to the Bible:

www.remnantofgod.org...

Although we cannot be sure how this will come about, we do know that Jesus told us to beware of anybody or anything claiming to be Him.

I heard some time ago that a false resurrection of John Paul II could be a tool used by Satan to achieve this. The scenario I read mentioned that Project Blue Beam (or something similar) could be used to project a holographic image of the "resurrected" JPII above the Vatican before "he" descends down to take back his seat.

The false second coming will be right before the mark of the beast is implemented. Satan needs to manifest himself as Christ (which many believe, falsely, that the pope is indeed Jesus on earth), and then claim to have the solution for the world's problems.

Something as dramatic and feasible (to all appearances, if it happens) as this scenario would convince billions that Jesus has returned.

I personally feel that it is very possible the false second coming will come about with JPII being "resurrected" miraculously. Only time will tell.

Just remember, whatever ends up happening in the very near future: "greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world".
edit on 13-2-2013 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There are people in this world who will do anything to maintain the control Christianity and Catholicism have in this world. I have no doubt, if they believed there was a benefit to them in fulfilling an ambiguous "prophecy", they would do it if they could. Or at least make it appear as if it had been fulfilled.

The minds behind religion make the "devil" look like a choir boy.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Oh God, we don't need him to return at all.

But as the video points out, if he does return, it will be a demon masquerading as him.

Well if the Demon will handle any future pedophile/child-molester priests better than the non-demon John Paul did, I say go ahead and lead the Church.

Can't do much worse.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Pope John Paul II Returns?

it will be [another] clone.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

If he returns then i shall publicly renounce my antipathy to religion and become a fully paid up Catholic.

Fairly confident i am safe from that though.......

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
We've had "demon" (hologram) Tupac. What's so hard to believe about a "demon" John Paul II (or whoever) good enough for the non-stop news cycle?
edit on 13-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
All I know is, if we see strange and "wonderous" things, it is time to put my hands over my ears and say lalalalala, cause it won't be the Jesus I'm waiting on. Many will believe and be deceived. Lord don't let Satan take my soul. In these crazy times and changes and unspeakable events we are living and growing more and more accustom to, it makes one dig deep into their soul to know and understand ultimately what are you living for and what is our final reward for what we have been.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
The next major prophetic event that is going to happen is the false second coming, where Satan manifests himself as Jesus Christ. Here is a link to a chart of the prophetic timeline according to the Bible:

The false prophet is to guide people towards the anti-christ,

Originally penned by John Rev 19:20: "The beast was taken prisoner, together with the false prophet who had performed miracles in his presence. (It was by those miracles that he had deceived those who had the mark of the beast and those who had worshiped the image of the beast.) The beast and the false prophet were both thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur."
so I would say that there is a chance that the false prophet will arrive first and then the anti-christ, unless they arrive together.

Originally posted by jeramie Just remember, whatever ends up happening in the very near future: "greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world".

Amen Bro

Originally posted by Klassified The minds behind religion make the "devil" look like a choir boy.

The mind behind religion is the devil. Religion is set of rules on how to please, appease, or manipulate God. Being born again is about becoming a child of God and having a healthy child/father relationship.

Originally posted by Flavian
If he returns then i shall publicly renounce my antipathy to religion and become a fully paid up Catholic.

No, no, no Flavian, your not getting the point, if it happens it will be a deception - run, man, run.

Originally posted by SunflowerStar
All I know is, if we see strange and "wonderous" things, it is time to put my hands over my ears and say lalalalala, cause it won't be the Jesus I'm waiting on. Many will believe and be deceived. Lord don't let Satan take my soul. In these crazy times and changes and unspeakable events we are living and growing more and more accustom to, it makes one dig deep into their soul to know and understand ultimately what are you living for and what is our final reward for what we have been.

Mark 13:36,37 If he comes suddenly, he must not find you asleep. What I say to you, then, I say to all: Watch!" Sounds like you are on the ball Sunflower.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

If you go to the vatican web site, they have vatican "cams". One of them is watching john paul's coffin - it's creepy. Like they're just waiting for it to open, or something.

I don't think they've taken it down yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Cinrad

If you go to the vatican web site, they have vatican "cams". One of them is watching john paul's coffin - it's creepy. Like they're just waiting for it to open, or something.

I don't think they've taken it down yet.

Could you post a link to this "cam". I would love to see it, I will check back tonight as I am at work now and wouldn't be abvle to watch anyways.

And is there only one for JPII' coffin or is there also a cam on other coffins as well (If any). That would be quite weird to find out that there are many coffins and only one had a camera on it?!?

Like you said, it would look like they are waiting for something to happen around it. But what though?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Here ya go:

Webcam Tomba di Giovanni Paolo II

Here's an article explaining why (and, no, there's nothing about "keeping an eye on him" listed as a reason, lol):

On the day of the Church’s commemoration of the life of the Blessed Karol Wojtyla, the Vatican decided to place a webcam on the Polish Pope’s tomb, to mark the occasion. There were hundreds of thousands of virtual pilgrims from all over world “present” at the altar in St. Peter’s Basilica, where John Paul II rests. The webcam transported Catholic faithful to the global gathering place for devotion towards Karol Wojtyla, via the Vatican City State’s website (Source)

Basically, it's a gimmick (of sorts) that allows people to visit his grave and pay their respects without actually flying to Rome.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This felt so very creepy to me watching it. Can you imagine? How seemingly serendipitous it would be to have a webcam on the tomb. Although highly unlikely It would seemingly fit into the framework of Revelations as far as i can tell. So it's something to possibly keep in mind. I would hate to see how many Catholics would be led astray by something like that happening

Here is the short explanationof the theory espoused in the video from the website of the people who made it and here is the in depth version

Apparently it is based on their interpretation of Revelation 17:10-11

Here's a person who had a dream which they thought was also predicting the late pope's resurrection.
endtimeslion.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join