It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi I am very happy to run across this site. I have been through much in my life and when I find there is no one to speak to, I retreated to the wonderful world of the Internet to help me find people that are interested in the same things as I am and can not wait to get started in the community!

I do not have a general subject of interest, but I am definetly very open minded and only use logic to sort out facts from disinformation.

Anyways thanks for reading my horrible intro and can't wait to see everyone on the boards!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome aboard,Mrhan!

Lots of friendly folks here,but some not so friendly.
Take a look around, and looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

Peace,
K

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrhan

Welcome to the ship of awesomeness....or insanity!!

Glad you joined!

Enjoy your stay at this wonderful day spa!

Peace and love
-nat the one eyed cat-

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the nice comments! I am excited to be apart of such an awesome community and can't wait to dig in deep to see what's out there!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrhan

Welcome Mrhan...

I retreated to the wonderful world of the Internet to help me find people that are interested in the same things as I am and can not wait to get started in the community!

That's a good attitude...

Make sure to leave the bias at the door, research before laying claim, and always maintain a sense of humor.

Cya in the trenches.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrhan

Hi Mrhan!

I didn't think it was a terrible intro. Hope you enjoy your stay and by all means, deny ignorance.

To your journey!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welcome!
Glad you are here!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrhan

Actually I think that was a good intro !!

Welcome to ATS !!!

Have fun & enjoy !

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mrhan to the Ark of the Future.

Even if Future is now.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrhan

First impressions always last longest

welcome

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Have a wonderful time and enjoy your stay ~ this place is awesome and you`ll wonder how you ever did without it (((hugs))) bye for now!
reply to post by Mrhan

top topics

join