It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

They're talking about the airspace being violated and intercepting aircraft.

link   
Oh my god this bitch is LYING THROUGH HER TEETH!!!

"We don't believe it is safe and so we aren't putting out the fire until it is safe". No bitch, your burning him out.

link   

Originally posted by sandman441

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by sandman441

Cabin is burnt to the ground, even the basement has been engulfed.

see it now. just didn't want to I guess not see it. I don't want to just rely on the reporters description of what was going on.

well, the news and everything "official" has so far been different than what we heard ion the scanner...and I am sure they knew the scanner was being monitored and thus were being "careful".

Since the scanners all went down for me I have only the media and seeing as how they were wrong about everything prior to me losing the scanner- I believe nothing they say.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

"We don't believe it is safe and so we aren't putting out the fire until it is safe". No bitch, your burning him out.

So glad my scanner is still up, so I don't have to hear the MSM crap like that. I would be trying to punch her through my TV.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

see it now. just didn't want to I guess not see it. I don't want to just rely on the reporters description of what was going on.

well, the news and everything "official" has so far been different than what we heard ion the scanner...and I am sure they knew the scanner was being monitored and thus were being "careful".

Since the scanners all went down for me I have only the media and seeing as how they were wrong about everything prior to me losing the scanner- I believe nothing they say.

yeah and the newslink I am on, the thread here was a good 5-10 minutes ahead of them and most of that stuff came from the scanner and now all of them are down.

link   

I know0- this is unbelievable.

link   

So there may never be any remains found?
and could he have escaped though the smoke cover,
hmmmmmm

I watch to many movies.

link   
reply to post by Hefficide

We'll never really know. None of trust the story we're going to get, do we?

link   
The scanner isn't being much help right now. They seem to be broadcasting a whole lot less than they were. I'm assuming they've all switched over to secure channels.

link   
God I wish I still had an active scanner link...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

So glad my scanner is still up, so I don't have to hear the MSM crap like that. I would be trying to punch her through my TV.

when the reporter brought up I think the UAV or some kind of an aerial plane that was watching the cabin and the girl got really really uncomfortable it was like she wanted to say how did you know that?

link   

she was deflecting most of the questions including "did the authorities start this fire?"

cnn keeps broadcasting at the bottom of the screen that they don't know if Dorner is inside of the cabin and they keep referring to "a suspect", idk just sounds kind of fishy
edit on 12-2-2013 by Soulreaper54 because: (no reason given)

link   
Watching CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, associate Brian Todd said Chief Kirk Ellingson of US Marshall's Service said suspect tried to escape, but they pushed the suspect inside around when the fire started. They pushed him into a burning building?

What the hell...

Taping segment.

link   

Originally posted by haven123
sky news UK reporting that he has died

Wasn't Sky News the same idiots who said Building 7 was down before it actually fell?

Oh wait.. that was the BBC... same UK drivel.

UK "drivel," but the crap is happening across the pond while the USA is getting its ass kicked.

edit on 2013.2.12 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm looking at a live feed and it's still burning, but as near as much as it was. It's getting pretty murky. It's now almost 5:30 pm PST and will be dark soon. Surprised the chopper has stayed up this long unless they are trading off. They aren't very fuel efficient.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Watching CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, associate Brian Todd said Chief Kirk Ellingson of US Marshall's Service said suspect tried to escape, but they pushed the suspect inside around when the fire started. They pushed him into a burning building?

What the hell...

Taping segment.

I heard that too, I did not want to post it as I thought I heard wrong, glad someone else had ears!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

God I wish I still had an active scanner link...

www.bigbearscanner.com...
If you can get the page to work, but not the stream, try one of the download links (open it with media player, or one of the others)

link   

Originally posted by Havox

when the reporter brought up I think the UAV or some kind of an aerial plane that was watching the cabin and the girl got really really uncomfortable it was like she wanted to say how did you know that?

So I did hear right, there was a UAV being deployed!

link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Correct. The noise would be muffled.

link   
I'd really like to understand why if he actually did take people hostage for TWO DAYS (they keep saying he did, then he didn't, then they aren't sure) then where in the hell are they now? You would think that if he actually took people hostage for that length of time, we would actually hear from family members at least - giving statements that they are happy their loved ones are okay, ect. The fact that NO ONE has said ANYTHING even in a positive "oh im so glad my cousin/aunt/ect is okay" manner is very odd.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join