It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 23
148
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
CBS reporter is claiming the building is totally down.




posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

Originally posted by riverwild
Were there other people (hostages) in there?


no, it was empty nobody was living there


Good!!!



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ARRRRRG I cant get find any working scanners.......



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
well how convenient... all of the evidence is destroyed.

honestly, this type of story can piss off a lot of people.

LOL. All?

There is surveillance footage and physical evidence that still exists.


But good luck pushing your agenda.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
anyone have a link for a working feed?


This one is working

www.radioreference.com...


Not loading for me. I'm in NY tho.. maybe is half blocked?


I am getting no feed at all from 3 places - the only thing I am getting is the cbs feed . scanners all down for me.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hopefully everyone can keep a level head an no one else has to die.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

They're trying to get the dispatcher to contact the gas company. This is completely wrong. The gas should have been cut off already. That is one of the first things they do - cut all utilities.


It may be an onsite tank of propane which can only be shut off at the cabin. That's what I had in the mountains at my place. That's what almost everyone has.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Those not getting a feed - on the bigbear site - there are small icons, beneath the built in player, that will let you download a connection that will give you the feed on winamp, VLC, mediaplayer, etc.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty
 


Haha true, true!

However, federal and local law enforcement agencies haven't always had the best relationships in the past. I just used the FBI as an example.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
anyone have a link for a working feed?


This one is working

www.radioreference.com...


Not loading for me. I'm in NY tho.. maybe is half blocked?


I am getting no feed at all from 3 places - the only thing I am getting is the cbs feed . scanners all down for me.


Same here dude...I can't get any scanners to work. If only I had a frequency - I have a shortwave radio ;\



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Someone's making officers give all their logs over, names/agencies etc.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by Hefficide

They're trying to get the dispatcher to contact the gas company. This is completely wrong. The gas should have been cut off already. That is one of the first things they do - cut all utilities.


It may be an onsite tank of propane which can only be shut off at the cabin. That's what I had in the mountains at my place. That's what almost everyone has.


Ahhh thanks! Thinking on the fly here and have yet to be lucky enough to live on a mountain.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 


Makes one wonder if there is anyone at all inside.. Man I tried hard to believe these liars at the beginning.. They had to kill it for me AGAIN..



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... video of the shoot out?



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Damn my scanner just quit.. This whole situation just doesn't sound right, especially for someone like him. Just think about it, who in their right mind (much less someone trained and smart) would get themselves in a situation like this? I mean really, I think this guy is smarter than this.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
she just lied in press conference.

said no gunshots since fire broke out...Tjhat isnt true- according to scanner, there was fire and single shot if I remember right



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 


No what is complety wrong is Propane tank's do not blow up.They have safety's call" blowout valve's",that the gas escape's through instead of building pressure to explode.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
she just lied in press conference.

said no gunshots since fire broke out...Tjhat isnt true- according to scanner, there was fire and single shot if I remember right


I think they attributed that to ammo going off from the fire but i'm not 100% sure



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
www.youtube.com... video of the shoot out?

There is video of reporter near gun battle as it happened. Reporter from CBS affiliate.

It was shown on TV.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Still can't get any scanners working. Even the BigBearScanner external ones. So please, those who are getting the scanner feed, please let us know whats up. The MSM is full of crap on this one.




top topics



 
148
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join