It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There was a post yesterday by a site owner about the One People's Trust announcement and the fact that they are trying to file UCC documentation and "recover' the planet for the peoples of the Earth through just taking all land and holding it in trust. Amongst all of the pseudo-legalese are interviews by the "trustees" and one of them just really smacked me in the face this morning and I had to chime in finally and with some information.

This is the part of the interview with "Heather" that got me thinking.

Governments were formed, and an economic system was imported from the Orion system. They had done this on other worlds before.

This just shows how this movement is just totally taking off in yet another strange direction, not to say that it was 100% full of normal to begin with.

So, you're probably asking yourself, what's really wrong with any of this, it sounds great, overthrow the government, bring everyone back to normal and out of bad laws that we've been forced to follow..... It's not quite that simple.

Firstly, to clarify what this movement has wrong:

The United States of America is a Constitutional Republic. Easy enough to understand right? We elect people to represent us in Congress through direct suffrage, and a President to represent us through representative suffrage via the Electoral College. We have a clear separation of powers, and a set of checks and balances built into the system so that no one of the three branches of government is more or less powerful than another. But we are not a true democracy, and never were.

The Freeman movement seeks to misinform people that in the 1860's Lincoln, through his suspension of Habeas, also put the United States under something called Admiratly Law, or more simply stated, the Law of the Sea, which doesn't recognize the rights we have as citizens. They further go on to state than in the 1930's that Roosevelt sold the United States to a banking cabal, and we became the UNITED STATES a fictitious entity that was in fact a corporation, and that ever person born, through their birth certificate, is held as collateral to this mysterious and secret banking cabal.

The problem is none of this ever happened, we are still the same country, albeit with some issues that need resolving, that we were when we formed in the late 1700's, we are still a Republic, and we are still a nation of laws. The One People's Trust builds on all of this nonsense by stating that all property, and all lands, and all things, including a large, impossibly big, stockpile of gold is being "reclaimed" for the people of the Earth to hold in trust by these three specially chosen persons. Starting to see the scam yet?

They also encourage people to take back what is rightfully theirs by filing real Uniform Commercial Code (UCC from here on) documents with false intent, in this case to absolve debt by "turning the payment/debt instrument into a money order instrument that draws upon the trust that you are collateral of" In essence they are a large version of the Accepted for Value (A4V from hereon) scam that is circulating the net, along with it's newer brother, "Lawful Money"
So in the next few posts I will go into detail to each of these scams and how they tie into the TOPT scam that is now being pushed..

Thank you for your time..

edit on 14-2-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: refined headline

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
First off lets look at the basic premise of the whole thing.

You are not a person, but rather a fictitious entity that is in fact collateral of a large monetary trust that the overseers use to control our lives day in and day out.

Sounds rather ominous doesn't it? A bunch of people in a back room somewhere buying and selling people as if they were commodities futures, making money off the transactions and you're some slave somewhere diligently doing your job and controlled throughout your life by these people.

(insert buzzer sound here) WRONG! But we'll get back to that in a second.

So anyhow, they purport that you are a legal fiction, made up because of two things: Your name is spelled in capital letters on your Birth Certificate and other Government documents, AND because your birth certificate has a numerical sequence on it. This they claim shows that you are not really a person, but a Straw Man, that they can enforce their laws upon and collect taxes on and that somewhere in some strange place, is a trust fund and each person is worth about 660,000 dollars. They go on to claim that by writing Accepted for Value on any bill that comes in, including mortgages and tax bills, you can draw upon that money, and use it to not have to pay anything, and free the real you, from debt and bills. The real you they go on to state is of course your first name, followed by a colon, and then of(your last name) comma location.

So they write things out in a very legalese way like thus:

JOHN Q PUBLIC aka John ;of Q Public, Free Republic of Connecticut.

The JOHN Q PUBLIC being the fiction, Straw Man, and the rest being the "natural man"

Does this work? Simple answer no.

In fact, filing documents like this, is a surefire way to be indicted for tax fraud and other fraud charges. Why? Because it's simply not true. In fact, it's just another way that a select group of people is scamming money out of others to sell to them books and "forms' they can use to free themselves from the system....
edit on 12-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Now this starts to get a little strange.

Utah federal judge sends ‘sovereign’ citizen schemer to prison

This one was a person trying to use the One People's Trust International Commercial Filings to give himself, and I have to quote this, as it's the best part of the whole story:

Tanner admitted that in April he sent Utah County a "Petition for Agreement and Harmony in the Nature of a Notice of International Commercial Claim Administrative Remedy."

Source

He also helped others file these mountains of UCC paperwork, claiming that the UCC governs out lives and with the right paperwork anyone can get out of debt, he was convicted of Mail Fraud and a few other charges.

Which brings up an interesting little point. What is the UCC, or Uniform Commercial Code?

The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC or the Code), first published in 1952, is one of a number of uniform acts that have been promulgated in conjunction with efforts to harmonize the law of sales and other commercial transactions in all 50 states within the United States of America.

That's all it is.. it governs how businesses do, well their business. It helps banks collect on debt, and businesses buy and sell goods, plain simple and to the fact, and it's actually different in each state to an extent so that it's not "truly uniform" But in no way does it supersede the Constitution or other laws.. such as the United States Code (referred to hereafter as USC) or Code of Federal Regulations (again, as CFR form here on)

One such person, is even now advising his "clients" that they need to start writing out their briefs to the courts in:
Latin text of a legal maxim, and not the English translation, as the latin is the only legal way to get any of this to truly work..

Source on Latin Legal Maxim.

When you really start to look at all of this, it really begins to become clear.. (said in Senator Vreenak's voice from DS9) IT'S A FAAAAAKKKKKKE!!!!

More to come..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

its always been

easier to take the blue pill...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Now since we've discussed what the UCC is and isn't, and keeping in mind that the next thing I'm going to say is the icing on the cake, we will get into the misconception that the US is a Corporation, and Legal Fiction.

This whole idea came about as a result of a change in the laws regarding the administration of Washington D.C., the Congress didn't wish to have to make every little decision for DC so they made a Municipal Corporation to run the city, this has been misconstrued over time along with a little slight of had that claims that the Federal Government ONLY has jurisdiction over Washington DC (through the fact that Congress actually runs the city) to say that the United States is a Corporation.

This combined with the straw man argument has led some to purport that if you file the UCC 1099 form as well as the UCC-1 Secured Party Form, that you can access your monies stored in the Federal Reserve Account in your name that was set up when you were born.

This however is not the case, and will only see you in court or jail.

Why?

Well for one, it's based upon assumptions that have no reality in fact. Secondly, the people pushing this, tell you it has to be done just right, and for a fee (that's right they have no problems taking your legal tender even though they claim it's not real money) they will show you how, as evidenced by this wonderful advert that showed up in my mailbox:

Redeem The Truth UCC Redemption products presents our powerful UCC Redemption Guide for becoming a UCC (uniform commercial code) Secured Party Creditor (UCC Financing Statement) over your Debtor Straw man (Strawman) through your UCC Redemption process.

the same site goes on to say that for the paltry price of about 500 bucks, you too can make this work..

UCC Study Guide Big Deal. This UCC Redemption product consist of the UCC Redemption Book One & Two, UCC Redemption Guide CD packed full of UCC education, forms and instructions, plus our UCC Basic Document Service for one adult. Price $489.95

Well that certainly seems like a bargain doesn't it? no More taxes, no more mortgage, no more anything? AND you're a free man/woman and co do whatever you wish..

The person that seems to have carried this whole mess is a man named Winston Strout, he was most recently interviewed by none other than David Wilcock (yes the same dude from the 2012 end of the word stuff) Strout is a self proclaimed expert on getting your Straw Man to work for you and is the guy who ended up getting Wesley Snipes in all the tax trouble he was in..

Of course Strout got all of his information (and is carrying on the proud tradition of the one man from whom the whole enchelada, Roger Elvick, now in prison for the rest of his life. Read that again, for the rest of his life.

So where does the One People's Trust move into all this? I'll be getting to that very shortly.. For now let that "in prison for the rest of his life" sink in a bit.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
couple questions for you, your claim is this "The problem is none of this ever happened, we are still the same country, albeit with some issues that need resolving, that we were when we formed in the late 1700's, "

do you have evidence to the contrary?

whether this is real or not, i have not been following it very closely to know either way, but if real did you think those in power were going to go quietly into the night or do everything in their power to make it go away?

you also speak as if our government even follows any rules, when obviously they do not, i find that curious.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
couple questions for you, your claim is this "The problem is none of this ever happened, we are still the same country, albeit with some issues that need resolving, that we were when we formed in the late 1700's, "

whether this is real or not, i have not been following it very closely to know either way, but if real did you think those in power were going to go quietly into the night or do everything in their power to make it go away?

you also speak as if our government even follows any rules, when obviously they do not, i find that curious.

Well we all know the government isn't infallible, and that there are issues (I can think of a few offhand like the NDAA, Patriot Act, Drones etc) but that's not what this is about, it's about a movement, a scam that a lew people are getting very rich off of with no basis in legal fact.

I explained a few posts down how the misconception that the US is really some corporation came about.. I am currently trying to find it in the words of the "feeman master"

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Well we all know the government isn't infallible, and that there are issues (I can think of a few offhand like the NDAA, Patriot Act, Drones etc)

that's the understatement of the millenia. our government is completely and totally corrupt on federal, state and local levels to the point that there can be no fixing even, has to be totally rebuilt, with new people and real rules.

like i said you claim it's false without any documents to back it up, you know how that goes, but suffice it to say if there is money to be made illegally, the govt. will be leading the way. they make anyone opposing them in public, look foolish for trying and worse if they begin to succeed.

we haven't lived in a Republic in a long time, it's been turning into a fascist country for well over a hundred years now and it's getting sickening to stomach these days. whether it's not true or doesn't succeed are two different things. so in your opinion which is it? untrue or just unsuccessful? are you an attorney btw?

edit just saw something about not being permitted to talk about this subject here, that's the first i read it so if true, i'm out of this thread as it's their forum.
edit on 12-2-2013 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

a scam that a few people are getting very rich off of

which people are getting very rich off of?

exactly how much have they made?

where is your proof of this?

i suspect that you have made this up.

that would be slander and we do have laws in this country against that.

don't you know the laws?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by vkey08

don't you know the laws?

Do a Google search on UCC-1 and see.. I posted one such person getting very rich selling this info and how much they charge for the forms etc.. (I believe it was in the range of 500 bucks) if that's not getting rich off of it, then please explain how it's not..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
If it's been established by the owners of this site that this topic is forbidden now, then it should apply to both sides of the coin.

If you can't speak to promoting the idea, then you shouldn't be able to troll about it either.

Seems fair to me.

edit on 12-2-2013 by HIWATT because: spelling

ps. and the lead point Crakeur was making before getting into the topic, was that no further discussion on the topic would be allowed here... yet, despite knowing that, here you are making a thread about it.

nice job!

that's all. I'm out.

edit on 12-2-2013 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

I asked first before I posted this thread, and Crakeur liked the idea.. It is going to go into detail as to how people have been duped into this, and ended up in court and even doing jailtime by following these scams to their conclusion.. If it helps keep one person out of jail, then as far as I am concerned it's a good thread..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
OP, you list a person named 'tanner' that went to jail for using a soverign citizen defense.

the OPPT does not use the soverign citizen argument.

furthermore the link you provide is sourced from this page here dated ocober 3 /2012 , several months before the oppt documents became available.

i would quote from the page but it has this warning ...

This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2012, and information in the article may be outdated. It is provided only for personal research purposes and may not be reprinted.

the source goes on to say that a much different type of legal action was used in this case.

it is not OPPT.

please get your facts straight.

stop spreading lies!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by vkey08

don't you know the laws?

Do a Google search on UCC-1 and see.. I posted one such person getting very rich selling this info and how much they charge for the forms etc.. (I believe it was in the range of 500 bucks) if that's not getting rich off of it, then please explain how it's not..

i asked for you to show me proof regarding someone related to the OPPT movement.

the info you are posting is about something else entirely.

do you have anything that actually pertains to THIS case?

i thought not.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Well this is not just a thread about the One People's Trust, but every aspect of the Sovereign Citizen Movement, which the TOPT is an extension of... so there will be some overlap and confusion as I type all this out..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join