It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

couple questions for you, your claim is this "The problem is none of this ever happened, we are still the same country, albeit with some issues that need resolving, that we were when we formed in the late 1700's, "

do you have evidence to the contrary?

Actually, it's up to the One Peoples' Trust to provide documentation that it did.
edit on 12-2-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

If it's been established by the owners of this site that this topic is forbidden now, then it should apply to both sides of the coin.

No. The intent of the ban was to prevent ATS from lending material support to a criminal enterprise. I hope we can look forward to more threads exposing the criminal intent of the group.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
IT'S A FAAAAAKKKKKKE!!!!

Our leaders AKA the "gubment" are ALSO fake...

No one with a lick of sense believes a single WORD they say anymore.

Should we stop discussing them and throw all the related threads into the HOAX forum as well?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Alright. Any further disruption will be met with posting bans.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

that would be slander and we do have laws in this country against that.

don't you know the laws?

Don't be silly. Everyone knows that if someone tries to sue you for libel, all you have to do is return the envelope with the words HIC: PERSONA: NON: EXISTENS: EST: written on it. It must be in ink, and ALL CAPS to be legal.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Good luck with your thread. I've asked more times than I can remember someone of the "sovereign movement" to quote the law that changes citizens legal status into a slave based on capital letters. I even was so generous that I would've settled for any law recarding caps. They talk around the topic, they post blog post, they make outragous claims but not even a single time did anyone even attempt to quote the actual law. I've heard everything from "it's an old roman law" to "only the discerning can see it" but nothing more. They are as thick as they come.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If anyone can actually understand this, this is part of TOPT announcement in what they claim is plain English.

The current state of NOW, is that any and all attempts of the “Powers That Were”, in all their dimensions, have been lawfully and legally foreclosed, indebted and estopped by their free will choice. Any and all unlawful positions and claims to what is not lawfully and legally theirs, has been lawfully, legally and duly canceled, and otherwise made null and void. Any and all unlawful commandeering of value that was not lawfully and legally theirs, has been lawfully, legally and duly canceled, otherwise made null and void, and returned by ledger to the lawful and legal owners and holders-in-due-course. Any and all attempts of the “Powers That Were”, in all their dimensions, to retain any unlawful and illegal power, control, and claims over what is not lawfully and legally theirs, specifically under the guise of “INTERIM GOVERNMENTS” has been lawfully, legally and duly canceled, and otherwise made null and void, by the Public Trust gua

The actual posting is very long and repetitive, but it claims that the One People's Trust has foreclosed upon the Government and all Agencies of said, in fact i just got a U2U that "With all due respect I work for a foreclosed agency" and therefore apparently have no idea of anything..

OK.. fine if anyone has any information that contradicts that this is just another scam, I shall put this in your language:

Please doth now and forever come forward forthwith and provide the proper UCC documented pleadings, and show that you are and have forever and now and in the future the plethora of information that is seeked and has been seeked by parties or their fiction.....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

I'm going to ask members to go after the ball and not each other.

Please discuss the topic and information provided only.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

so please tinhattribunal, if you know something we dont' let me know..

i don't know anything,
i offer my multiple deleted posts as evidence.

you have made some assertions about the OPPT that i would like to review.

but you have provided no links.

usually this is a T&C violation but i will not report it.

is there a way that you could provide readers of this thread with something that would substantiate your claims.

edit ... doh! i see all your claims against them have been erased.

anyhow, i am waiting to see how you will positvely link the soverign cases to the OPPT movement, as you stated it was the point of your thread.

and please show relvant ex-text or links

i like your avatar BTW.

edit on 12-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by vkey08

so please tinhattribunal, if you know something we dont' let me know..

i don't know anything,
i offer my multiple deleted posts as evidence.

you have made some assertions about the OPPT that i would like to review.

but you have provided no links.

usually this is a T&C violation but i will not report it.

is there a way that you could provide readers of this thread with something that would substantiate your claims.

Read their filings.. they are full of pseudo-legalese that has no basis in fact. The plain English version of their stuff was posted on Quatloos a while back by someone that worked with TOPT and it was just as incoherent.

So here goes again.. TOPT has stated that they have somehow foreclosed upon everything (I can't find anything they haven't claimed to not foreclose upon) and claim in their own filings that they through use of the Uniform Commercial Code are somehow putting all of this in trust to be administered by them for the Creator.

Heather has given interviews, that have been posted by others, and press releases, apparently you posted one of those, that state the same, that through use of the UCC they are taking control of everything the Government owned, absolving all debt created by unlawful money systems and promoting world peace. On paper it's great.. It would be awesome not to have to pay a mortgage or car payment again, or whatever, but the simple fact is, it's all fantasy.

Well here let's just see about the person Charles C Miller that is behind this whole One People's Trust shall we? This is what one commentator that has been following the patriot movement for year said about him:

Charles C. (Charlie) Miller has a rich history of criminal behavior disguised as Patriot Remedy. In other words this is just a brand new version of RAP or RuSA with new front names like the female attorney who isn’t an attorney (relinquished her bar card hmmm so did Michelle Obama imagine that wonder why?) The One People’s Trust 1776 is just the latest in a string of them using similar names. Miller has NEVER been successful with any court filings and in fact has done prison time for his efforts.

Just that alone raised my eyebrows so I decided to search further, and the article sourced another article from the Columbian, a newspaper in his area:

Fraud Suspects Arrested in Washington Abstracted from the Columbian Four persons were arrested in Washington in mid-February on charges of conspiracy to defraud banks, mail fraud, and interstate transportation of stolen property. Most prominent among them was Charles C. Miller. Miller, a former resident of Vancouver, Washington, and Kathleen Cottam, from the Tacoma area, travelled around Washington writing bogus checks that amounted to over $30 million. Miller was prominent among militia and sovereign citizen sympathizers in the Vancouver-Portland area. Miller, currently incarcerated in the Pierce County Jail in Tacoma, was arrested in Portland as he deplaned a flight from Hawaii. His checks, though, came from Montana. Miller and Cottam had traveled to Montana in the spring of 1995 to Roundup to learn the art of bogus money orders and checks from the leader of the Montana Freemen, Leroy Schweitzer (currently incarcerated in Billings, Montana, on every charge imaginable).

Now, I'm sure if you wish you can do more research on the guy, i'm trying to overview here to save space, but he's not exactly Mr Trustworthy.. But his name is the principal on every TOPT filing out there.. Must wonder why..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

wow! he sounds like a real bad guy.
i certainly won't be giving him any of my money.
thanks for the heads up.
cost me 2000 points ...
bye

edit on 12-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

great thread , but one point you seem to have missed - that IMHO cuts to the quick :

the OPT , claims to have already foreclosed all government assets etc et etc , so why do people need to make filings to the government - to recieve thier alledged " share " ????????????????

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Even though I am suffering through the WORST bloody flu I've had in 20 years I have to say that it's threads like this one that make me PROUD to be one of the owners of ATS.

Seriously, THANK YOU vkey08.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have never heard of this movement or anything else about it... What surprises me about this thread(that seem very suspicios) is that it has really no links to substantiate the claims being made about this subject matter(which would be unheard of by most), and still has 110 flags at this point, with barely any replies whatsoever...

Something is not right here...

Edit: Also 21 stars on the op post, making the ratio of stars/flags 1:5, which is extremely uncommon... usually the stars ratio is higher.... Is this thread having a bug with the amount of flags?

edit on 13-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I have never heard of this movement or anything else about it... What surprises me about this thread(that seem very suspicios) is that it has really no links to substantiate the claims being made about this subject matter(which would be unheard of by most), and still has 110 flags at this point, with barely any replies whatsoever...

Something is not right here...

Edit: Also 21 stars on the op post, making the ratio of stats/flags 1:5, which is very very uncommon... usually the stars outnumber the flags. Is this thread having a bug with the amount of flags?

I was thinking that exact same thing! 110 flags, aye?

I can't say that I know about this subject very much, although I have heard of it. The people who I have seen post about it have seemed VERY optimistic.

I am not going to give my money to anyone - although I have seen copies of letters and papers to file offered on the internet FOR FREE. And so I really find this OP suspicious.

That's my opinion. Take it or leave it.
AngelicView~

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Great thread OP. Id be more articulate and offer a great comment, but It's late in the land of Toast.

But anyways, as I said before: A scam is a scam. If such and such claims they have x amount of gold/precious metals they pilfered from the gov't, there has to be this undeniable proof:

A: Why is it not making headline news on both alternative and MSM

B: Where is the evidence that they have done such a "Foreclosure" (there has to be a pretty big paper trail, leaked dox, inside emails between parties involved)

C: Show me a person who completed their dox, filings, motions, whatever...with their compensation and testimony that this is a legit program.

Show me this evidence, those supporters of the OPTP alphabet soup, of someone becoming a "Freeman" and living their life in pleasure and freedom.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

could you explain when this happened ?

If it's been established by the owners of this site that this topic is forbidden now
- snip -

and the lead point Crakeur was making before getting into the topic, was that no further discussion on the topic would be allowed here

i saw no such notice or did i recieve one in the mailbox ... when did such a thing happen ?
(the post i'm questioning was dated yesterday
)

and if you would, why are we discussing either aspect of the assertion if it has been declared "forbidden" ??

aren't such notices sent to all members ?
at least the ones i recall have been so what's up with this subject matter and no notice ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If one wishes to know how to defend their rights the right way and restore our constitutional rights to the place of honor and control they should be here you go. if you do not know and understand your rights and how to defend them you don't have any... Its called Laches

Know your constitution defend you rights... No UCC voodoo or tons of paper work just straight forward carved in stone law and supreme court cases. If you can't take a few hours to learn this you deserve what you get...

privateaudio.homestead.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join