It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-faceted PsyOp: Ex-Cop Dorner, killing several birds with one stone.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Somewhere deep in the darkest recesses of the CIA boiler rooms the psy-op think tanks are watching their creation manifest and "do its work".

The "new" domestic "bin-laden" that kills several birds with one stone: Ex-COP Chris Dorner.

Objectives:

A)
Justify the new precedents for domestic drone use in local criminal "investigations" after they successfully lead to the location of the new domestic bin-laden. aka Dorner.

He will not be arrested he will be killed, justice will be done, and his body will be buried at sea in accordance with Muslim tradition. People will be satisfied, drone use will be ACCEPTED and REQUESTED.

B)
The condemning of "lack of gun control" from the criminal himself (his manifesto) who killed LAW enforcement officer(s) and their families.

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?

-B1)
Psy-op against LEO's who are pro-2nd ammendment. Compels them to "rethink" gun-control as its now an issue threatening LEO's and their families as implied in Dorner's manifesto.
Outcomes:
*Reduced pro-gun support from LEO's.
*Reduced support for pro-gun LEO Administrators in the eyes of their "peers" and threatens the "brotherhood".

-B2)
Put's LEO's on "edge" specifically in California and across the nation and promotes the police state that will enforce "gun-control" laws.
*Promotes the perception that "no one" can be trusted with guns.
*Promotes shoot first ask questions later mentality.

C)
*Reduce public confidence in "responsible gun ownership" and promotes "no one can be trusted" perception.
*Reduces public differentiation between respected and trusted members of society (LEO) and Mentally Unstable 1 hit wonder killers (Adam Lanza).

D)
*Justification for militarization of "law-enforcement" as an appropriate response to the newly created "threat" and what it is "capable of".
*Justification of road-blocks and intrusive law-enforcement throughout the state of California. Justification for implementation of newly designed TSA VIPR enforcement.
*Expansion of Indoctrination and social engineering effects to further the conditioning of Americans to "search and seizure" that was first implemented at airports via the TSA.
*precedents...precedents...precedents...

and a whole other slew of possible angles and objectives that I haven't thought of and will probably only come to light "after the fact" in hind-sight.

If YOU can think of any other beneficial angles post em here because I'm sure there are many.

disclaimer
The ideas expressed in this OP are those of possibility and speculation. In no way is this theory presented as factual. The purpose is to generate discussion on possibilities and plausibility regarding agendas behind this specific "twilight zone" event.

edit on 2/11/2013 by kosmicjack because: fixed title all caps

edit on 12-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Yes, now we're thinking. There are many possible agendas that benefit from this.

And even if it was not a planned psy-op, it definitely can and WILL be used to achieve a few objectives now.

When the opportunity comes up, seize it. If the opportunity does not come up, make it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yup, you got it bang on, agree 100%

Problem...Reaction....Solution....works like a charm every time

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
ADDED:

D)
*Justification for militarization of "law-enforcement" as an appropriate response to the newly created "threat" and what it is "capable of".
*Justification of road-blocks and intrusive law-enforcement throughout the state of California. Justification for implementation of newly designed TSA VIPR enforcement.
*Expansion of Indoctrination and social engineering effects to further the conditioning of Americans to "search and seizure" that was first implemented at airports via the TSA.
*precedents...precedents...precedents...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
From the minute this story broke, I vowed to not seek out any conspiracies in it while taking their reports as facts rather than hearsay, outside of my usual norm. This remains the case as we wait for this "story" to gain new developments.

However I cannot disagree with what you have said above. This is something I considered as well, that it is some sort of operation with numerous political sub-objectives, and maybe worse.

Maybe attempts to incite a bit of chaos to justify the increased DHS and other "police state" funding that builds it. Crap, I'm starting to sound like Alex Jones, but ya know what... His warnings are appearing more and more credible by the day.

Imagine you live somewhere near SoCal (or anywhere in the US for that matter) and slightly resemble this Dorner character in appearance, how fearful would you be over this? It's like they are intentionally placing tinder under the population and seeing what will set it off.

Oh and about that manifesto, it read consistently right up until the AWB portion. Then it seemed like something numerous people contributed to - I'd like to see an expert analyze it and share their findings.

TL;DR: I generally believe this is going down the way they say it is, but it all seems too neatly packaged and highly coincidental, as if they are implying "Oh yeah, and cops will have to turn them in as well."

I do wonder how this story will conclude, though...

Multi-faceted PsyOp... Well titled, your intuition is on point.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Imagine you live somewhere near SoCal (or anywhere in the US for that matter) and slightly resemble this Dorner character in appearance, how fearful would you be over this? It's like they are intentionally placing tinder under the population and seeing what will set it off.

Imagine if you were LL Cool J lol...

disclaimer (photoshopped)

all joking aside though...yea it feels like this "event" is just furthering the police/surveillance state right along and gives anti-gun rhetoric more material to cite for their "agenda".

I am starting to call these "events" "Twilight Zone" events because if it walks like a duck...looks like a duck...and sounds like a giraffe....you are in the twilight zone.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
On point here OP well done!

I might add that the bungling missteps, collateral damage and police brutality, being show ponied for the whole world by MSM- leads me to look to the possibility of the justification of and possible wide spread acceptance of martial law out of necessity. Why else would the LAPD so blatantly show disregard for public rights and safety in front of such a large audience?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I read that they took his manifesto and added to it......both versions are online in various locations.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Historically speaking, great change has typically been swept into power on the back of great tragedies.

I think you are right in your conclusions.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
I read that they took his manifesto and added to it......both versions are online in various locations.

who exactly would be "they"?? A reporting news source? The police Dept itself? Investigators? I'm curious because depending on who the "they" is...can further or hinder some of my opinions.

I personally did feel as though that particular part of his manifesto (the anti-gun part) was rather out of place and unnecessary to his main gripe...and counter-intuitive to his goals...

So I wouldn't be surprised in the least if someone along the road releasing information "altered" the manifesto to push the agenda...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2013 by canucks555 because: because

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
All over the news now, Dorner is in a gun fight in Big Bear.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Psy Op used to play down Kim Jong Uns fire works show!
Brilliant thinking by Bami!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66

I don't believe he will make it out alive...and a drone will be integral to killing him and "saving officers lives" proving its worth in domestic law enforcement and investigation.

Because thats the way the CIA wrote it...

I'll add to this that Dorner will kill several more and this will reach drastic proportions.

The weapons of choice will be those that are on the agenda to be axed(AR-15). As in illustration that these weapons are capable of rendering significant loss to LEO's and should not be in the hands of "civilians" just as "tanks" shouldn't and for the same "reasons". Again promotion the perception that LEO's have a stake in disarming "civilians" for their own well being as well...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66

Allegedly. Lets not forget, we didnt get to see Bin Laden either.
edit on 12-2-2013 by AnonLover because: Premature statement

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I dont want to be so wrong, that im a loon

edit on 12-2-2013 by AnonLover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A friend of mine posted on f.b., that his friend was arrested and detained because he owned registered firearms and had a felony DUI. Play time is OVER! Not sure what Americans need to do...but, they better act QUICKLY.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Well I think you may be right. All those changes are coming They seem to be what's needed to address this kind of activity. I think a point here that might be given some thought is, How do these events happen? It seems popular to believe in some back door operation in mind control and information manipulation. Don't get me wrong, I believe that when these things happen they are spun, but I think there might be a more common cause for the increase in these physic eruptions,

Maybe it's stress. Maybe it's too many people. Too many bad drugs. Too much imagery stimulation, Too much of nothing. Too much gloom. Too much doom. Too much despair. Too much urgency.

The one absolutely fascination thing about all this is that events are unfolding in a rather remarkably timely fashion, so as to fuel the fears and aspirations in all who aspire to fear.

I believe your thinking on this is that nothing is that coincidental I think it's a consequence of who we've become. The question now is how do we deal with it.

Revolution, repression, rebellion. chaos destruction, death.

Or an enlightened discussion on how we achieve a civil society.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

And even if it was not a planned psy-op, it definitely can and WILL be used to achieve a few objectives now.

they don't even need to plan them. the media builds them any way their owners want

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Respectfully to the OP, I am reevaluating my suspicions about Chris Dorner. I am sure there's more to the story, but I am taking full blown conspiracy off the table.

Here's why:

He held 2 women hostage at the first cabin for a couple days. He left them there unharmed. If this was a psyop, there's zero percent chance those women would be alive. There's no operational advantage in letting them live, especially since it places a seed of humanity in the man.

I am gonna let the dust settle and see what more we get from this. I'm particularly interested in the interviews with the women he held. They are really the only ones that have any insight into the current mental state of the man.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join