It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lighting strikes Dome of St. Peter's same day Pope Benedict XVI announces resignation

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Your view is logical.

Those who live through the end times witness it with their own eyes. They hardly need faith any more and it is the time when the spiritual realm is fully displayed to humanity like it has never been in the history of the human race.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I understand where you are coming from. My belief system says that the end of times will be a good thing, because we are one step closer to being accepted with open arms into the Lord's kingdom. Now of course there will be a lot more suffering before there will be happiness and healing. But we will look back on the trials and tribulations and realize that it was very much so worth it.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Bronynonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Lightening strikes at the vatican seem to be pretty common, a very quick look at google brought up a lot of reports, here`s a few of them:

June 29, 1995, Patriarch Bartholomew then asked Christians to pray and fast to oppose the power of the Devil and to drive out demons. At that exact moment, all the faithful were startled by a lightning bolt which struck the basilica, followed by a violent summer storm.

The Glasgow Herald
December 22 1938, Rome Wednesday, A thunderstorm passing over rome this evening.A lightening rod in the vatican was struck and a number of windows and doors were shattered.

Toledo Blade
March 8 1976 Vatican City: Lightening struck vatican city saturday night and chopped an arm off of one of the 140 marble statues topping the famous colonnades in St. Peters square.

It took about 1 minute to find those 3 I`m sure a longer search will reveal a lot more.

From your quotes it seems like it isn't a 'common' occurrence (1938, 1976, 1995), the idea being in such close proximity to the Pope stepping down!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Kudos to you!! I like your post, altho I saw in some other post it is spelled Malachy, I think. No big deal, tho. I have heard him (or about him--he may not be around anymore) on the Coast-to-Coast show but really am not aware of the full extent of his prophecies. But I can say this---that I believe, in view of the Holy Scriptures, that this pope will be the false prophet part of Satan's trinity during the tribulation and good point that you brought up about Lucifer being cast down as a bolt of lightning. So it is indeed exciting to see if the antichrist comes on the world scene to appear as the world's Messiah by this May or June and then all the saints of God around the world can look for the Blessed Hope, the Day of Redemption, the Rapture for this Nov/Dec. There is going to be a super-comet in our skies this next Nov. and can be seen as one of the signs in the heavens as stated in Matt. 24 and Revelation.

edit on 20-2-2013 by superdave2012 because: spelling

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join