It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner -- Domestic Drones Program Poster Boy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
An intresting idea isn't it?

Obama now in the middle of thought questions regarding his drone program and his self given authority to execute American citizens from behind his desk. We know that governments always attempt to legitimize atrocities by making them common.

By talking about them as if they are necessary and eventually just part of every day operations. Governments take power in the west by means of suggestion and then action, when the electorate's apathy continues to shine brightly.

Will Christopeher Dorner become the American poster guy for the use of drones on US soil? It would be pretty damn convenient as a story would it not. Imagine all the good points they'd have.

* Drone was capable of 24hr surveillance.
* Could monitor hard to reach areas.
* Several kinds of surveillance equpment. ( infra red, night vision etc..)

The media would just have a field day with 'experts' asking them if the successful use of drones to capture 'crazed domestic terrorists' outweigh the potential risks of eroding freedom.

A story from Blacklisted News about how they will be using drones for surveillance.

But what if they decide to arm one too?

Thoughts ATS?

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think domestic drones in the US are a great idea..... as long as they save just ONE life that's enough for Obama to sign the executive order on drones.

/End sarcasm

I highly think the MSM will and have already thought and accepted this as a fact and in 2013 will be the year of the drone and full surveillance of america.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is how it starts - the conditioning of the police, military and public to support the hunting down and killing of a "renegade". This is the blue-print for characterizing anyone the establishment wants dead as a "Terrorist". "They" know that they have to appease the people with moral convictions and give them a sense of justice.

I'm not saying I support this guy - I have no idea who he is or what he stands for. BUT... just look at the villainization this guy is experiencing. This will happen to ANY American that fails to succumb to the regime. Pay attention and learn - this is our future.
edit on 11-2-2013 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

You know, I expect that there will be many drones that will end up being shot down by your every day American.

I certainly would not want to live in fear like that. Little flying bombs above my head 24/7?

No Thanks.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've been talking about this for days, on here and elsewhere. I'm glad people are coming to grips. This situation is tailor made for drone use.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Aren't there states that are against drones already? I doubt this will work, I just think security will get stronger and the cops will stop and question people more for no reason.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It is also tailor made for desensitizing our military to action against the people. See this for what it is, a psyop!

Let's look at how this is extensible... X state decides that they're not just restricting firearms, they're going to confiscate every last one. As they go from door to door, they suddenly meet resistance from a well-armed group of Constitutionalist. A gun fight ensues and several of the cops are killed. The teleprompters immediately fire out the propaganda about how terrible this "militia" was and the "terror" they exacted on the cops and the neighborhood. Once they have the consent of the public, the military will have no problem hunting down and killing these patriots.

You have to pay very special attention to the neuro-linguistic programming being used to gain public consent. They've done it with every disaster they've exploited. It's how I've come to know that an agenda is being set around an incident - I listen for the programming.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

But what if they decide to arm one too?

Well, if not this is a massive network of drone bases in The U.S. already just
for surveillance alone? Numbers from the report there
are already over 300 predator drones, with attrition over 100 a year up to 2017.

www.fas.org...

Why spend the money on Predator's when they already have thousands
of Ravens? I mean, thats a lot of cattle poop to be spying on ....

Not saying that they are going to start shooting hellfires soon,
but it does make one wonder.

Of course, they would need just the right set of circumstances, and a perfect crisis to
make the first strike seem justified.

new topics

top topics

join