It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Go away. Please. I never felt so horrific that death seems to feel much better. Please go away. I'm burning up, migraine, hot and cold, the amount of colorful yuck coming out of my eyes, nose and mouth is disturbing me, this cough is horrific. And I have to go to work tomorrow at my fast foodery workplace. ugh.

I'm going back to bed. I can't handle this.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Had the flu
Trust me on this even ATS couldn't get me out of bed

No way could I focus on a screen or type.
So that'll be a bad cold then

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I look at the picture to the left and just don't want to imagine how it will make you look from your description of the flu.

Anyone here good at photoshop

edit on 11-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Take either soup with Onion and Garlic; Dry Toast with Honey and Cinnamon, and / or 1/4 oz of Colloidal Silver. Also, take multiple hotter then normal showers, so you don't waste calories developing a fever.

Plenty of Orange Juice, and rest. Good luck...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I get moments of clarity but they last about 10 min then I'm out for the count for another 8 hours. Not even meds are helping this issue. you dont want to see a pic of me right now. I look like the Plague Child of Death. I'm just glad that fever is breaking finally.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I had the flu once
I felt like my head was swollen and I my stomach hurt my body ache ugh.

Hope you feel better!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't think I want to come to your restaraunt

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

How you feeling today Sarra?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I went to the dr today. Definitely have the H3n2 flu or whatever it is. This is horrific. But she gave me some 'pearl' things to slow down my horrific cough and tamaflu to help clear this up fast. I still have a migraine from hades, weak, very tired, my sternum feels like it's broken from coughing so violently, but at least my fever is going down and my leg cramps are all but gone.

I tell you what. I had the West Nile Virus in 2003.
That was the most brutal thing in the history of anything I have ever suffered.
But this last few days? My god. It was up there with the incapacitating 'wish I were dead because I'd feel SO much better' hell which the WNV gave me. I never thought I'd feel close to that ever again.

I don't care how people feel about the flu vaccines. I was strongly against it to - up to three days ago. I'm so getting it next season. I'm NOT going through this again for anything. No thanks. No flipping thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Sadly, it's not a bad cold. Definitely the H3N2 flu. Got the dr's note etc to prove it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I had the flu too, the doc at the VA gave me tamiflu and those same pearl things you described. The only thing left is this heavy congestion and the cough you probably have

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Aside from being tired, a slight headache and that 'feeling' in my throat and coughing, I'm doing SO much better now. I heard of this flu knocking people out for a week or more. I've been lucky to get over it in 3 to 4 days! Those first two days were vile though. I'd not wish feeling that horrible on even Osama or any of the horrible humans out there. Seriously.

new topics

top topics

join