BC Canada, Contracts For Massive Body and Storage - Very Suspicous!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Nice find! I watched the video until the end and I think it is a bit odd. They are not looking for just trucks, they are looking for storage and in a lot of towns. It does sound odd and the guy who is telling about goes to the site a lot, he even says it is his job and he has never seen anything like it. X AS HE is called makes a lot of sense to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

Let me guess. You watched the video and then posted without reading any of the more rational responses.

The video is a big bunch of fail.

Both people in the video keep talking about the nine month contract. Yet anyone with half a brain can see from the dates that the contract is for some 34 months

The two of them comment on the numbers next to the list of communities yet can't figure out what the numbers mean. Once again, if they had read the contract proposal summary, they would have seen that it was the number of times the coroner had requested the service in each community.

The BC Coroners Service is NOT looking for storage in a lot of towns. It is looking for companies, such as funeral homes, to transport bodies from the location where the person(s) died to the morgue, normally located at the nearest hospital.

I hope for his employer's sake that "X" does a better job of reading contracts proposals that his employer might want to bid for.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join