It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BC Canada, Contracts For Massive Body and Storage - Very Suspicous!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

MASSIVE body storage and transport work order for BC Canada!

I'm placing this in Skunkworks, not because it isn't a serious speculative issue, but because its a whistle blower, and thus have to go with speculative. Not proven information, but concerning BC, Canada, this isn't the normal country or type of thing made up. Its very unusual.

I thought of Fukushima, but not sure. Already posts under the video suggest some thing its just standard precaution, but in reality, massive disposal, this standard didn't get leaked before. Also, 9 months? Something expected in the short run as a precaution?

To me, I am leaning towards belief concerning these are Canadians talking and think 9 months may mean that Government thinks something is coming.

Now I was guessing Fukushima, however, its supposed to be coming from the Government's Justice Department, which seems more civil, ie. civil disobedience. And if they're planning a NWO takeover they're going to be in for a sad mistake. This isn't going to Obama, or China or any wanna be dictators. But I found tis video quite alarming.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ya right about C/2012 S1 comet
as other call it the KILL SHOT.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Look like there are a lot of these on the BC bid site...probably go out to bid periodically.

You can peruse the bids here: BC Bids ITQ

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Don't worry about that, it's just for all us people in Prince George who will eventually die from the pulp mill pollution

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What the heck are they gearing up for??? It isn't just Canada, of course, but this adds another big piece to the puzzle. Moscow and their 5,000 shelters. China and their 3,000 miles of tunnels. America and the guns by the warehouse full and ammo by the warehouse PARK full on high demand, rush orders going back 2 years now. (the recent orders are just the most recent in a LONG line)

This has a 9 month time horizon. That's the best I've seen yet in one of these "Nothing to see here...we buy this stuff all the time, really!" orders.

So much is happening in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere and has been for over a year and a half now..I have to ask..What is coming?? "They" sure seem confident that something is. Timelines wouldn't matter near as much if 'They' also had control over the nature and extent of whatever it is....would they? They could adjust as needed..but they don't appear to have any influence or control. These are all orders and plans of a reactionary approach, not one of control?

edit on 11-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Canada's Ministry Of Justice oversees all exhumation orders for the entire country. So, this is VERY likely to be an order to move a graveyard of bodies from one location to another. Nothing to see here... A little bit of common sense goes a long way. Shame on Cybertribe for not doing there home work. It would appear they reported as soon as they got it. Without even thinking about what it's for.

The Ministry of Justice has done this bidding for mass removal many MANY time before.. This is just silly garbage..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's a bid for exhumation from a graveyard and transport to another graveyard... Nothing more...

The Ministry Of Justice has to approve all exhumations..
edit on 2/11/1313 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Heh, your signature reminds me of the morons at Cybertribe that reported this as conspiracy..

"Individuals with superficial knowledge of a topic or subject may be worse off than people who know absolutely nothing."

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

It's a bid for exhumation from a graveyard and transport to another graveyard... Nothing more...

The Ministry Of Justice has to approve all exhumations..
edit on 2/11/1313 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

Judging by the list on their site for bids, if these are for graveyards then that is a LOT of graveyards. I would lean more towards hospitals or mortuary moves. They have a bid out for over a dozen areas at the moment....check out the link and pic I posted above.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Heh, your signature reminds me of the morons at Cybertribe that reported this as conspiracy..

"Individuals with superficial knowledge of a topic or subject may be worse off than people who know absolutely nothing."

Thanks......it is one of my favorite quotes.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I'm not going to say your incorrect. However, I would like to add that it is not unlikely that a graveyard with 5,000+ bodies would need to move all those bodies to various graveyards throughout the province.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The people make it sound like it is only for nine months but the paperwork seems to say that it is between june of 13 through march of 16. I don't know why their information doesn't match unless there is something I am not seeing.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Reading Ontario's burial rules you need a license to move bodies (Transfer service operators) and by the looks of it have to be on 24x7 standby, so probably everywhere else has similar arrangements so perhaps its just making sure that there is someone able to transfer people to/from mortuaries/funeral homes etc

The transfer service operator shall have immediate access to a vehicle for transporting dead human bodies that meets the requirements of section 51 and immediate access to a holding room that the registrar has approved and that meets the requirements of section 47. O. Reg. 30/11, s. 35 (2).

www.e-laws.gov.on.ca...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What a major failure in the ability to read on the part of both people talking in the video.

First, the contract is not for nine months. The contract will run from 01 June 2013 to 31 March 2016 which can be clearly seen in the video. That is 34 months and is a lot longer than the nine months claimed in the video

Second, the list of communities with numbers along side is the number of cases that required body removal services in the Williams Lake area of BC in a recent 12 month period. A potential bidder for the contract has to have some idea of how many times his company will be called on to provide the service in order to calculate his bid price.

The BC Coroners Service is part of the BC Ministry of Justice so it is hardly strange that the Ministry of Justice appears on an invitation for bid proposals.

If you actually look if the Request for Proposal, you will find that they have since amended the dates to 01 May 2013 to 31 March 2017. That is 47 months, which is even longer than the original proposal seen in the video.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That 9 month window is what is most alarming. What are they gearing up for?

Why the justice department branch involved? That implies civil unrest? WHY?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Comet, Killshot? Not a justice department, and also I see energy as different. I'm not afraid of anything the sun can pump out, comets and asteroids maybe different though not sure what they are and what they mean. I believe that we're supposed to be overcoming negative things, our flaws still, perfecting as much as we can our love, and awareness, and make some efforts to turn our relationships around and notice people in need and see through the corruption of this world. My last thread is on Bruce Lee's message, Be Water My Friend, put the WHOLE into each moment.

If people are doing this, striving to improve, then no energy would be alarming. Like unto like, finer loving energy can stand in the full spectrum higher loving Frequencies coming in. Whole new ballgame. Thats the goal here.

The things that instead alarm me are, disease, illness, radiation, GMO and Fascism.

Justice Branch relates to what, some kind of takeover, fascism over and beyond current with Harper declaring hiimself openly Ceo of Canada? Which is treason!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

All over the province. And ministry of Justice. Alarming.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

That 9 month window is what is most alarming. What are they gearing up for?

Why the justice department branch involved? That implies civil unrest? WHY?

What part of the "contract is for a lot longer than nine months" do you not understand?

Do you always take the word of two idiots who obviously can't read?

There is no contract, lasting only nine months, for the removal and storage of a huge number of bodies.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Canada's Ministry Of Justice oversees all exhumation orders for the entire country. So, this is VERY likely to be an order to move a graveyard of bodies from one location to another. Nothing to see here... A little bit of common sense goes a long way. Shame on Cybertribe for not doing there home work. It would appear they reported as soon as they got it. Without even thinking about what it's for.

The Ministry of Justice has done this bidding for mass removal many MANY time before.. This is just silly garbage..

Nothing like that has leaked before, and we're not prone to having bogus leaks out like this here. We're fairly conservative, quiet folk, not used to such leaks.

I'd be reporting this too, because to me, you reveal what is happening, and then go down a list of possibilities and probabilities.

Certainly wrote that maybe they have 9 month contracts for some sudden removal of graves????
Or are doing this in preparation? But preparation is not a long suit of corporations and government. I didn't see too much preparation for Fukushima, except to bury the dangers by moving the testing units to Kamploops and that means, less than 10-15 inches of precipitation a year.

Down the list of probabilities. Thats one possible one. But not the full spectrum, and I think keeping alert is a good idea.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

Actually it says, that its a pender for a bid to supply this for 9 months, the bidding takes place the from Jan 1 to March, 3 months. And if it were relating to graveyards and moving them, well its whole province.

Also the one leaking this has had experience in bids, and contracts and says, this is bids from outside their in place morgues and infrastructure currently existing, ie. outside work for 9 months, province wide, refrigeration and supplies, this would be a massive operation. Which corporation has the means to do this?

I think this is well worth wondering about.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join