It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Pope?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We wont know his name (PETER?) until around Easter....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by Aleister

Let me be the first to predict that the next Pope will be Canadian.

A parting free gift;
PETRUS ROMANUS is only two letters short of being an anagram for ONTARIO SUPREMUS

Just how does your mind work? That was fast.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I read about that prophecy a few months ago and this is getting interesting! Do you guys know how long it usually takes to select a new pope?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wasnt familiar so searched and ran across this

Saint Malachy (1094 - November 2, 1148) was known as great prophet. While in Rome in 1139 he received a vision showing him all the Popes from his day to the end of time. According to these prophecies, only two Popes remaining after John Paul II.

Edgar Cayce also predicted that there will be one more Pope after John Paul II who will serve a short term.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
I wasnt familiar so searched and ran across this

Saint Malachy (1094 - November 2, 1148) was known as great prophet. While in Rome in 1139 he received a vision showing him all the Popes from his day to the end of time. According to these prophecies, only two Popes remaining after John Paul II.

Edgar Cayce also predicted that there will be one more Pope after John Paul II who will serve a short term.

www.crystalinks.com...

I never heard of a Cayce prediction on this, even though your source says so but with no backup. Do you have a direct link to a Cayce prediction? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Actually I had not heard of Malachy's prediction until this thread, ran a search and the above link came up.

This is all new "news" to me.

edit on 11-2-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What is an anti-pope?

Looks like the prediction may be relevant, we will see soon.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

An "anti-pope" is a man claiming to be Pope, but not listed in the official series.
In the Great Schism there were two lines of succession, and all the Popes in one line are left out of the official list and regarded as "anti-Popes".
That is "anti" in the sense of "standing opposite".

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A possibility most have not considered is that the Jesuits may install the head of their order, sometimes referred to as the "Black Pope," as the new Pope. See Tupper Saussey's Rulers of Evil for details.

"The current Superior General is the Reverend Father Adolfo Nicolás."
edit on 11-2-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

I lifted the above quote from here:

allthechildrenoflight.wordpress.com...
edit on 11-2-2013 by Lazarus Short because: dah-de-lah

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The following is an interesting quote from the recently released book 'Petrus Romanus' by Thomas Horn and Cris Putnam, page 452.

On this order, the man who in 2002 correctly predicted that the pope succeeding John Paul II would be named Benedict XVI, Ronald L. Conte Jr., believes the next pope will be Cardinal Francis Arinze and that he will take the name Pius XIII. This name (Pius) is associated historically with popes who emphasized authoritive doctrine during their pontificates. Cardinal Arinze fits this discription and Conte interprets this qualification as best fulfilling 'Peter the Roman' as a pope who will reaffirm the authority of the Roman Pontiff over the church....

I personally believe that the new pope will be a staunch Europhile and a great friend of Germany. The architects of the coming European Superstate are quickly coming to realise that the only glue strong enough to hold it all together is the hundreds of millions of followers of the Catholic faith throughout Europe. They dont like or trust Germany to lead the way, but they will follow the Pope.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I read it in Latin and think it might have nothing to do with his name.

He might be a rock of/from Rome....someone who pastures his sheep in time of great troubles....Jesus said...feed my lambs.

So perhaps it refers to a pope that provides food to the starving as a priority.

Which is bad news if right because there could mean there will be a lot of starving.

JMO, looking at the Latin.

My guess is Scola...I think it hints at a Europhile too.

edit on 12-2-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
on the BBC news site theres a video clip of "Within hours of Pope Benedict announcing his resignation, lightning struck St Peter's Basilica"

Its one huge lightning strike too pretty spooky if you ask me, skys look clear too i think weird.

Within hours of Pope Benedict announcing his resignation, lightning struck St Peter's Basilica
edit on 12-2-2013 by blobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thank you for posting the link Aleister it was very informative.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Also, note the 8 king is of the 7 but is not, yet is, anyway, kings notice the number of Popes since the Vatican is no longer a city on the seven hils but yet now the Kingdom on the seven hills. The next Pope the "Black Pope" will the 8th, rather is be figurative speaking in color of skin or spirit, maybe be both as in Turkson ,( skin is dark, also spirit for known scandals already ) also known as Peter the Roman, also note that none of the other Popes have ever used this name in respect to the Apostle Peter. This one comes while, Obama is planning a peace talk IN Israel for which he has yet to be,while Pope B the 16th has fought Obama and was friends of the Jews, against the Obamacare due to abortion and birth control mainly, anyway another note, 1 Thess 5:3 [ For when they shall say peace and safety, then shall come upon them sudden destruction, as the travail upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape. ] Also the beast .....it is all set up for the beast to rise. Revelation.......The description of the beast is found primarily in Revelation chapters thirteen and seventeen. Chapter thirteen gives the fullest description of the beast. John saw the beast "rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."( the false Pope due to he is not of God Revelation 13:1) The Beast was like a leopard, with feet like the feet of a bear, and had a mouth like a lion. One of the heads of the beast had a deadly wound but the wound was healed causing people to wonder and follow the beast. (Revelation 13:1-10) Perfect set up, and the prophecies fulfilling right on schedule with the feast and Gods time line.

This being said the next Pope whom ever he may be there are two I believe it will be the Latino or Turkson , dark skin, a shadow pope, dark spirit, the Beast, the false prophet and then the RFID chip the mark of the beast ( right hand or forehead and who so ever takes the mark will not be able to repent there after). So lets say in short, if the pope was to be with Obama and Obama is injured in some way , seems dead, then rises again, then at that moment and not before that moment will he become the Anti Christ, also the false pope, will be the one that stands up and declares he is then the messiah, the Jews still looking for their Messiah are waiting and ready to accept him,and many will be fooled, Also note that the false one will be of some Jewish decent to mock prophecy and making it seem even more so he is the messiah, Once some may be removed from the earth in time frame, the 2 witnesses will appear, Enoch and Elijah, also the 12 tribes will awaken to their duty, 144,000 Jews, they will be the witness to all the world, and spread out all over the land. Also at the time that the two witness are killed and then rise again and ascend into heaven so will the 12 tribes of the 144,000 ascend
( harapoza) also then the great wrath of GOD shall begin, time is out at this point.

Satan will mimic most of what Jesus fulfilled, all except a few minor details, he will heal, he will raise the dead, he will appear to be compassion and peaceful. He will be loved by all but his own, for the most part. So yes this is a very important event in time, man kind and bible prophecy, here is a link for Malachi and Nostradamus prophecy .............I will say do not despise prophesying ... for the daughters of man will prophesy in the Days of Noah...........www.holocaustrevealed.org... God Bless, Shalom.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aegeann

selecting a pope depending on funeral and all, there will be no funeral so they should have a placement before Easter, so should be before the schedule date to appear in Israel as the Pope B 16th has pre scheduled an appointment in Israel for the same time frame as Obama. so we should know Before mid March if not before. I do not believe they scheduled to go into chambers until March so should not be before March 1st, but shortly there after.
edit on 13-2-2013 by parbrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
on the BBC news site theres a video clip of "Within hours of Pope Benedict announcing his resignation, lightning struck St Peter's Basilica"

Its one huge lightning strike too pretty spooky if you ask me, skys look clear too i think weird.

Within hours of Pope Benedict announcing his resignation, lightning struck St Peter's Basilica
edit on 12-2-2013 by blobby because: (no reason given)

Luke 10:18
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
18 And he said unto them, I saw Satan, like lightning, fall down from heaven.
lighting also known as baraq,... bama

Rev 12:3: And another sign was seen in the heavens. And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads!..... break down , seven heads, the seven kings, ten horns the nations set by the Global NWO,

The Vatican is know as the the Seven mountains/hills, the bible refers to, Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.

seven popes since the city is now known as the kingdom, so 7 popes, 7 crowns.

The lightning strike was significant .....prophecy....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

However contrary to what you said there is proof, there is plenty to support, so just to let you know I have given details in anther post, God Bless.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I thought I would get more comment on the biblical reference/interpretation...
...either way we don't have long to wait for confirmation.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
NICE connection you made there. Sorry I don't have much else to say. I'm just waiting, like everyone else... Waiting, and maybe repenting a little...or a lot. I know there are many, millions perhaps, worse than me...but at the same time, I know I could have done better...done more for others, done more to lighten the hearts of others. Like many of us, I must now face the fact of knowing I have not lived up to my full potential... And what makes it worse is knowing that many of those working on the side of darkness DID. They did fight us with every inch of their potential, and most of us did next to nothing. Is it too late now for a poor wretched soul like me?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Couple of years ago I did quite some research on the Malachy prophecy.

As far as I can see, the popes fit it very well and the connections truly exist.

Although, what is my personal theory is that the church itself is choosing the popes so that they would fit the prophecy. By officially denying it, the prophechy has created a lot of mysticism around it which overally strengthens the religion. When magic happens and such people exist, then also god might be there.

Call my theory a conspiracy or not, for me as a rational person, this is the most logical explanation to it, that I could come up with

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join