It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Tribulation and Antichrist before the Real Ones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
In the United States alone, about 70% of the population considers themselves to be Christian. Satan will deceive most of them. How will he do this when many of these people know of the Mark of the Beast and the Antichrist?The only way that would make sense would be for Satan to stage a false tribulation.

Most "Christians" in the US who have studied the Mark of the Beast believe it to be a microchip or a Sunday Sabbath. Satan will most likely use this to his advantage to deceive most of the Bible Belt.

Satan would use a false Antichrist, probably the Dajjal (Muslim version of the Antichrist) to deceive most of the world. He will have the real Antichrist defeat him after three and a half years. This way, most people will believe that the true Antichrist is God and that he defeated the real Antichrist. 99% or more of the world will believe this when the media and pastors say so.

Many people, but not as many as will take the real Mark of the Beast, would have taken the Dajjal's "Mark of the Beast." The real Antichrist will then give out the real Mark of the Beast, which may involve carbon currency (research it). Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons.

Most people will move to this new Satanic money system due to the Antichrist supporting it. He will destroy the Vatican or whomever Satan chooses as the scapegoat led by the Dajjal. The people will believe that the new mark is a mark from God. I have many ideas about the Mark of the Beast that I probably won't cover in this thread.

Ask me anything about my theory and discuss it. I look forward to your responses. Make sure to avoid giving into Satan to avoid God's wrath during the real tribulation.

Disclaimer: My ideas on the Dajjal are not intended to insult any Muslims. He will surely be evil and most likely be the exact antichrist described by the Muslims. I just do not believe that he is the real Antichrist.

I am also not saying that global warming is a hoax. I would say it is real. Satan just won't let this tragedy go to waste.
edit on 10-2-2013 by punisher97 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by punisher97

I will put my faith and trust in Yeshua/Jesus.
The sheep will know the voice of the shepherd.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
To sum it up Satan will attack the mighty US and take over!?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theone88

Basically. However, Satan will deceive the rest of the world as well. America is just a major target due to its size, military, and large "Christian" population.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just spread some lamb blood over your doors!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There is no Satan. Nor is there a God. I hedge my bets that 90% of these alleged “Christians” pick and choose which commandments to obey and which not to - such as the no sex before marriage ruling. I know many “Christians” (friends and the like) whom have gleefully disobeyed this vow. I know of a very select handful whom have honoured it. But it’s all good, because God forgives all sins!!!! And if he does, then what’s the point of the Ten Commandments if one can wittingly disobey them but then be forgiven in an instant, no questions asked?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

I agree with you that most of these "Christians" pick and choose what commands to follow.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

What is Carbon Currency and how does it work? In a nutshell, Carbon Currency will be based on the regular allocation of available energy to the people of the world. If not used within a period of time, the Currency will expire (like monthly minutes on your cell phone plan) so that the same people can receive a new allocation based on new energy production quotas for the next period. Carbon Currency

I like the idea of this newly proposed currency because it will place everyone on equal economical footing.

Fearmongers will tell you it's the work of some Anti-Christ mythic conspiracy to doom us all. There is no truth in such a thing.
We should all embrace change for a better future as it is clear that the global economic state is on its final death rattle which is not doing anybody any good.

Forget about the 666 nonsense, those who would keep you in fear always bring devil numbers as if it adds somekind of noble authority to their arguement.

edit on 10-2-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: spelling errors

edit on 10-2-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: ditto

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I do like everybody being placed on equal footing, but I don't think that carbon currency would do it. The energy companies would have a lot more money, right? Feel free to prove me wrong. I don't know that much about carbon currency.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

you're both wrong....in the Scripture ...if one reads it....the answer is given by paul who says because they didn't want to discourage anyone....especially jews......all that was expected was to abstain from blood and eating meat sacrificed to other Gods........the answer is there in all cases....it;'s magically literate

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

"Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons."

Everyone has carbon in thier bodies- so I guess we're all going to Hell.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
There is no Satan. Nor is there a God. I hedge my bets that 90% of these alleged “Christians” pick and choose which commandments to obey and which not to - such as the no sex before marriage ruling. I know many “Christians” (friends and the like) whom have gleefully disobeyed this vow. I know of a very select handful whom have honoured it. But it’s all good, because God forgives all sins!!!! And if he does, then what’s the point of the Ten Commandments if one can wittingly disobey them but then be forgiven in an instant, no questions asked?

Yes, they will be saved if they go to church and repent for their sins. What a crock. Either you do or you don't, it's pretty simple really.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The Dajjal is the second beast of revelations. The first beast will be an empire or regime that he acts on behalf of.

Israel rejected the Christ. And will end up accepting the anti-christ / the Dajjal.
Israel under the anti-christ will receive support from Christian America. With a powerful hi-tech army at its disposal, Israel will fulfill the beasts role of being a hi-tech and powerful force and will devastate all opposition. The anti-Christs targets would be the muslims who neither support Israel, nor will align themselves with the US. Its highly unlikely that the AC will go after Christians living in the powerful countries of the West.

In the United States alone, about 70% of the population considers themselves to be Christian. Satan will deceive most of them. How will he do this when many of these people know of the Mark of the Beast and the Antichrist?The only way that would make sense would be for Satan to stage a false tribulation.

Why would God allow Satan to deceive the righteous and send them to hell?

People will bring the mark of the beast upon themselves through their disbelief. I believe the mark of the beast is a spiritual mark on the frontal lobe / forehead... symbolizing disbelief in God. Much like how the Dajjals mark reads K-F-R meaning disbelief.

Why the frontal lobe?

The executive functions of the frontal lobes involve the ability to recognize future consequences resulting from current actions, to choose between good and bad actions (or better and best), override and suppress socially unacceptable responses, and determine similarities and differences between things or events.

As for K-F-R....
Hebrew also has the same words...
Kufr = Kefirah ... meaning "negation of the faith" / "disbelief"
Kāfir = Kofer... meaning "coverer" / "unbeliever" / "a person who hides or covers the truth"

If you are interested here is my thread on the same subject...
Some insights on the mark of the beast

God knows best.

edit on 11-2-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Are you saying the Antichrist is a person? Could have been hitler, I'd say. No one else has quite fit the bill going by a biblical standard. And how would you decribe Satan in his true form?

The symbolism and allegory is very deep in the bible and the true meanings are occult. Name, can often mean "way" in the bible, 666 or carbon being the way of the beast and what you say about carbon currency fits very well. If you consider that we, as a race allow ourselves to be controlled and enslaved by a system that we created. We could be god creating Satan as an all powerful entity with godlike powers leaving us powerless.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Interesting, but I think the Antichrist will go after people in the west, including the "Christians."

Also, your theory doesn't really account for how Satan will deceive the Koran-believing Muslims. Other than that, it makes sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Also, your theory doesn't really account for how Satan will deceive the Koran-believing Muslims.

The muslims are explicitly warned against following the Dajjal / anti-christ. They are not immune from deception. You must have misunderstood me.

top topics

join