It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible aliens have invaded and made us a zoo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It is highly possible that aliens have invaded us and cordoned off our planet and treat us partly like a zoo for their amusement and their study of us. We may never be rescued until the controlling aliens die off, get bored or we advance to a level whereby we can free ourselves by traveling beyond our solar system thus getting past their border (which stops other aliens getting in) then we will see the mass colonies of space and other races.
I know this is just a theory and opinion, but if correct, we'll never know until something like it happens and we can see.
However, if our entire galaxy is off limits to other species, we'll have to wait even longer until we enter other galaxies.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Umm no.

I disagree with your theory. For the obvious reasons.

Telescopes

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by taoistguy

Umm no.

I disagree with your theory. For the obvious reasons.

Telescopes

A worthy response. Good point. But they may have the ability to avoid being spotted so our telscopes would show us nothing.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ok.

Find me one shred of proof aliens actually exist.

Hard proof, real proof.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

That was my point. We don't know until something tangible happens or we get out there for a proper and capable look see.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You are correct on one point, this planet is a dirty zoo. The problem is not the animals, but the management, as they do not care one bit about the well being of the captives as long as we provide the demanded tax revenues and mindless votes for their occasional popularity contests. We are mind controlled and dumbed down constantly and given a crumb when they feel it needed. The aliens are not in control of anything as they are only observers, waiting to intervein in the 11th hour of the inevitable self destruction of a once civil and growing human race. I can give you 7963 reasons why the aliens do not pull the strings, but will offer only one, no semi intelligent species would run a dump like this planet is managed, way too much of a giant failure.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok...then what's my purpose specifically? I'm not very amusing to the aliens.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Maybe they're not interested in watching or studying you, but your neighbours are fascinating.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I dont belive it a zoo that could mean that we were bought to earth like kinda how other country get pandas of china and bring to their country and set up the habbitat

I do belive in that some how we ended up here in the theory of who made god then

But now our goverments and secret societys dont even know that the system and technology we got is not human kinda like sabotage its realy complex hard to explain

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Someone's been watching old episodes of the Twilight Zone again...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Following your "studying us" approach, consider the following: What if the aliens actually MADE us and we're just an advanced virtual simulation? Ancestor simulation theory anyone?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Following your "studying us" approach, consider the following: What if the aliens actually MADE us and we're just an advanced virtual simulation? Ancestor simulation theory anyone?
Yep, we are formed from intelligent design, too many clues and leftover artifacts to ignore, just think that the filtered and distorted version of the religious sect only tells of less than 1% of the actual story. Even if the big book is true, God is an alien in the actual definition of the word, he aint from this planet, therefore.... But the OP is right, this is a friggin zoo, and the cages need cleaning.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

I don't believe they'd make something so rubbish.
And I don't think we're panda bears either.
We are humans at a certain stage of technology.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i don't think this is possible because animals in a zoo are taken care of.. an alien race wouldn't allow bully animals "governments" to take advantage of the other "animals". now the "celebrity species" is a whole other thing.. it's us that give them the wacky power tho so that's our fault but it's them that belong in a zoo and california kinda is so they're where they belong.

edit on 9-2-2013 by n3mesis because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2013 by n3mesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Ok.

Find me one shred of proof aliens actually exist.

Hard proof, real proof.

The meteor that had been found to have life is proof. It stands to reason that we are truly not alone in our Universe. The only problem is that we have absolutely no idea what they might look like. At least not until they decide to reveal themselves to us.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So many meteors have been found. And some meteorites are actually remains of comets.

Which meteorites shows the most signs of life? Ie carbonaceous diatoms (life).

The problem with saying theres no proof aliens exist, is because what constitutes an aliens? Some extremely advanced beings out there (if any) are bound see us in a similar relatively lifeless way most earth scientists today see prions and viruses - not quite life.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy

Maybe they're not interested in watching or studying you, but your neighbours are fascinating.

Isn't there a law against peering into someone's window

Have you ever seen the eyes of a captured tiger? After a while they become glazed over, no emotion, no spirit. hmmmm many people now like that, you might be onto something.

Magma, I asked the question about "where is solid proof" on another thread and guess what? no decent answer was the stern reply. Lots of ridicule to my question but no solid answer
edit on 9-2-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, the people in our country are starting to act like they were born in a zoo so I have to give you a star for your awareness.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe

Originally posted by taoistguy

Isn't there a law against peering into someone's window

Have you ever seen the eyes of a captured tiger? After a while they become glazed over, no emotion, no spirit. hmmmm many people now like that, you might be onto something.

Magma, I asked the question about "where is solid proof" on another thread and guess what? no decent answer was the stern reply. Lots of ridicule to my question but no solid answer
edit on 9-2-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

Not sure we're gonna get "solid proof" per se. Not with the 'experts' disagrreing with each other. We all have our own definitions of "solid proof". In the end, it's up to you to make your own judgements.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm not a tiger either!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join