It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible aliens have invaded and made us a zoo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

here is a little proof for your arrogance www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by eye0see0with0my0third0eye
reply to post by magma

here is a little proof for your arrogance www.youtube.com...

Dr. Steven Greer Reveals The Findings Of Little Alien Baby
....Proof ?
Maybe you should clue yourself up on Steven Greer before you start calling other members arrogant .

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I personally think it will be aeons before any living civilization anything like us will survive for long enough to get far enough to make contact.

If part of the development to become evolved enough to travel space includes ignoring the majority of the civilizations needs to do so (like us) then that civilization will destroy itself long before any interstellar achievements regarding contact imo.

We are all our own zoos with a handfull of keepers who think they know what's best for the animals.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You are pretty close on your theory, but we are not a zoo but actually a tv show!

Seriously though, it is highly unlikely that we are some kind of zoo. Why is it that aliens must have something to do with why we are here? What made the aliens then, did they just come into existence by random chance? If so, then why can't the same be true for us, or is there an infinite line of "creators" that make new species after species? To me there has to be some point that things just randomly happened, and if things happened randomly once it will likely happen again and again within an infinite universe.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Your post instantly reminded me of this awesome song, the writer of the lyrics poses the same scenario and question. "animals in a zoo" and "landings not on their minds" www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-2-2013 by jymmyjaymes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"Possible aliens have invaded and made us a zoo"

I think the notion has merit.

There is certainly something more than Human nature holding us back!

The industrial revolution should have taken place sometime around the Roman empires era. Maybe even earlier when one considers the fact that the ancient Greeks had a working steam engine, even if it was a toy.

Then there is the Antikythera mechanism! Where did that come from???

edit on 10-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Why should we offer proof that aliens exist? Humans are interesting creatures that since their beginning have concocted numerous religions that attempt to prove the existence of higher beings. It is important for each and every soul to discover a meaningful path for advancement. If aliens reveal themselves to planet earth, it is likely that most or all the world religions would suffer negative consequences. For example, where would aliens fit in a Christian based theology? Would they or could they be viewed as angels? Certainly, they could not be viewed as gods because by doing so the whole monotheistic theory could and would be tossed aside making the world's monotheistic religions obsolete. Unless of course, there is one true god that also oversees aliens.

By showing proof that aliens exist would disrupt the current status quo. Only a few years ago during the Christian crusades, humans that did not accept Christianity were killed by the swords of Christians who were supposed to follow the commandment from God "thou shalt not kill." What would happen to millions of people if they found out tomorrow that what they have believed and held deep faith in their entire lives was wrong? When humans have evolved to accept every one's beliefs openly, you will be given the truth. But until then, wars will rage on due to religious beliefs while aliens watch overhead wondering if you can ever come together as a species and not kill each other.

Racism is deep rooted in your cultures. Many humans hate other races of people on earth. When you can all get along and not hate each other than maybe you will see other intelligent beings from outer space. But I sure am not going to show myself if I am gray and much smaller than all humans. I would be captured or killed quickly by people who can't even accept different earth cultures rather than other alien cultures.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

A zoo is innaccurate maybe a nature preserve.

IF their zoo works anything like our zoos then we would be aware of them with tangible proof since they would not really care if we knew they were around or not.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Nature Preserve is perfect.

When humans go to a planet that has a backward but civilized species they will be there in an attempt to study them, as they would be too far behind the curve to offer anything worth trading.

If they were farther up the curve, maybe humans would trade them Element 115 for some PH2b cigarettes. But if we did so we might only be trading with a secret faction of the population, wishing to remain elusive to study the majority of the population.

We would not be worried about their telescopes because those would be trained on far away planets and would be too out of focus to see our ships. And those natives who did see our ships and photographed them thru their telescopes would be spurned by the natives who are in denial.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join