It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"NEMO" Storm, HAARP status, Chemtrails "evidence"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
cPossible evidence that storm NEMO on the East Coast is tied to HAARP & Chemtrail spraying. Check out some links and videos. You see the strange patterns in the sky? The planes flying by, leaving behind a trail? What exactly is the trail they leave behind? Please, if you have an answer, let us know. Also included a website showing the HAARP status, and the same people who run it also have a page for Chemtrail activity. Are these pages legit/reliable/ accredited?

www.chemtrailforecast.com...

www.haarpstatus.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Call me a smart-ass, but usually when a plane leaves a trail behind it's called a 'contrail'.

Those links you provided, how does whoever runs those sites come up with their data?

edit on 8-2-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Where are the HAARP waves/rays/whatever being transmitted from?

PR? Trinidade??

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

I believe HAARP machines are in Alaska, not positive

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
repl

I believed they were chiefly in Alaska years ago, but moved.

Guess not? Figures theyre expanding locations but saying relocated!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Nemo spelled backwards is Omen.

Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Oh wow, and esnesenon is backwards for....

never mind it only spells nonsense backwards.

Or maybe THAT is the real conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
These chemtrails have been being sprayed for many many decades now so what do you think their plan is with them?

People are still living to ripe old ages and aren't being mind controlled and now that first generation is simply dying off. I'm not seeing any benefit the government is getting if they are spraying stuff on purpose.

If you have an answer I'd sure love to hear it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nor'Easters are extremely common and have been happening before humans had electricity and flight....so.....

en.wikipedia.org...

One before HAARP and chemtrails were even dreamt up....

The Great Blizzard of 1888 or Great Blizzard of '88 (March 11 – March 14, 1888) was one of the most severe recorded blizzards in the history of the United States. Snowfalls of 40-50 inches (102–127 cm) fell in parts of New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts and Connecticut, and sustained winds of more than 45 miles per hour (72 km/h) produced snowdrifts in excess of 50 feet (15.2 m). Railroads were shut down and people were confined to their houses for up to a week.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Thread over
edit on 8-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
wow didn't catch that they named it OMEN...

REDRUM!!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

I did some research about Chemtrails, as I too am interested. Obviously, most sites on the first couple of pages list chemtrails as something created by conspiracy theorists, but with some further digging I found a few things that support us "crack pots" as we were so eloquently called on one of the sites.

This first link is a bill submitted in 2001, HR-2977-IH which specifically mentions chemtrails. It's further down the bill in section 7: Descriptions, B, (ii).
I would imagine if they didn't exist, how could they put it in a bill??

HR-2997-IH mentions chemtrails

Not sure about the original website that linked to the document, but here is the link:

the Forbidden Knowledge

The last link is from an environmental researcher.

Dang ers of Chemtrails

Sure hope that helps. Didn't check on HAARP yet, but it's on my list of things to do, so will comment more in the future.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BM1092

I was on Weather Bug elite on my Android at work, and the live radar showed pulses or rings coming from different points, and I have been noticing them more and more with these big storms the past year or so. HAARP Towers maybe on cell towers?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hey guys, I don't know anything about haarp but I heard they have these machines that they use to send planes up and spread stuff. You can see it come out the back of a plane. What is it guys? Maybe theyre small haarp particles, and they're making haarp drones!!

I really don't know anything about chemtrails, contrails, haarp or anything so wathc a video by someone else who says he does!

What does it all mean /thread

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyGranny

Because it was written by a group that thinks that if the military gives up their weapons, the entire world will suddenly start singing Kumbaya and we'll all just get along. It was given to Kuchinich to introduce, and he didn't even read it before submitting it. It was late withdrawn.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The 2nd vid is actually a contrail, although there are chemtrails everywhere but not from that plane she is watching

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
HAARP is in Alaska, and not capable of doing anything more than what it was designed and built to do.....heat up the stratosphere a wee bit, in the small area above the array, for a very limited time for study. It does not and cannot cause storms, earthquakes, migraines, voices in your head, or any of the other things people with no more smarts than believing what they are told instead of actually trying to learn about the topic they are discussing.
"Chemtrails", well the belief in those is just silly. It is a product of the internet age and is believed by people who don't understand how the atmosphere works, don't know how engines work, don't know how airplanes get from point A to point B, don't know about chemistry/physics/thermodynamics/fluid dynamics, and only have the smarts to turn on the internet and believe what they are told instead of actually trying to learn about the topic they are discussing.
Here is a fact. Ahead of storm fronts are usually a lot of cirrus clouds. Those are the really high, light, hazy ones. That is always the way it has worked. Airplanes have hot, wet exhaust which is released into cold air. Just like your visible breath on a cold day, you can see the trails of exhaust. This phenomena is called contrails, short for condensation trails. Contrails will form and persist when cirrus clouds will, so you will see contrails ahead of storms. Like NEMO and every other storm anywhere on the planet. This has been studied and discussed (and pictured in photographs) since World War 1. There is all kinds of information about clouds, weather, aviation, and contrails if you would look for sites dedicated to learning, and not sites dedicated to nonsense. The difference will be obvious.......look for sites that aren't asking for donation$.

And the pattern in the sky/clouds before storms is perfectly natural, too. It doesn't need anybody bombarding the earth with "waves", the atmosphere is always full of them all by itself. When they are broken up in small pieces and lines, it means there is a change of weather coming. This weather sign has been known by sky watchers for eons. It is sometimes called a Mackerel sky, after the pattern supposedly looking like the scales on the fish. Look it up.

As to the name Nemo? It was chosen from a list by the Weather Channel who thought naming winter storms like hurricanes would increase awareness. Instead of worrying about the reverse spelling, look up and laugh at all the goofy Nemo memes that are being generated. Envision that the "N" and "E" stand for "Nor'Easter", which makes a lot of sense. Make up your own finish! Have fun! Feed the paranoia and tell people it means "Moving Ominously." (insert opening theme of "Twilight Zone here)
And stay away from sites that ask for money and claim you can somehow "see" chemicals in the air miles over your head.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BM1092

Are these pages legit/reliable/ accredited?

No.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Bull crunchies...I have never seen any Chemtrails, here in Connecticut!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have actually noticed that when chemtrails are dispersed, the forecasted rain/thunderstorms do not show up

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
I have actually noticed that when chemtrails are dispersed, the forecasted rain/thunderstorms do not show up

I have noticed that whenever contrails are seen in the sky, weather occurs soon afterwards ......

And people who insist on refuting science then claim that said contails caused the weather.

In much the same way that 5,000 years ago, whenever there was a storm someone blamed their god .....

Draw your own conclusions.

top topics

join