It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guard shoots boy, 15, at FDA office in Bothell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A minor bit of additional information came out today:

A Snohomish County judge found probable cause Monday to hold a 15-year-old boy for investigation of second-degree assault in connection with Friday's incident that led to gunfire outside a federal office in Bothell.

The boy was being held at the Denney Juvenile Justice Center in Everett. On Monday, a judge set bail at $10,000. Prosecutors have until Wednesday to file charges against the boy.

From the Everett Herald.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

A question and no offense is intended...

You have stated you willingly ignore laws you dont agree with. Out of curiosiity does that same standard apply to others back towards you?

Absolutely.

But you would be hard pressed to find a law relating to another person that I would ignore. If it relates to another person, then it likely is relating to creating a victim. That is something that I take seriously.

As a citizen, I have to duty to ignore laws I feel are unjust.

Back on topic...

Your post about the kid and driving is only 1 part of the larger incident. Had nothing occurred prior to the kid backing up then the argument about crappy driving would posssibly carry more weight. However, you are ignoring all of the events, as well as history of the situation (which has been ongoing according to the article prior to this incident), leading up to the shots fired portion.

The incident must be viewed in its entirety, from A to Z.

All i see is a kid who didn't want to talk to them. His "crime" was trespassing. For that, he ended up being shot.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join