It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead montage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey ATS, I was playing around with sony vegas yesterday for the first time in forever, and I decided I would put together a music montage from The Walking Dead. After dealing with multiple crashes from vegas, I finally got it finished. Its nothing fancy, just some good clips.

So if there are any walking dead fans out there, like and enjoy the video, and share it!

I used sony vegas to edit. The clips are from Seasons 1 and 2, and the artist is Celldweller - Shutemdown

edit on 2/8/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Decent work. I'm a big Walking Dead fan (comics before show), but still, I'm looking forward to the show's return this Sunday.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss
Decent work. I'm a big Walking Dead fan (comics before show), but still, I'm looking forward to the show's return this Sunday.

Yeah, I didn't start watching it until recently, but I got caught up until the current episode, and I'm hooked to be honest. I may do future montages for following seasons, and I plan to use some effects next time, my computer is old, so sometimes it gets moody when I try to do too much with it at once lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ive been watching TWD since season 1 episode 1. Season 2 was the worst season for me so far, it had good episodes in it but over all, the crying over carl and the whole farm thing was boring..
The best episode of season 2 imo was the one where Rick owned those two punks in the bar with his quick draw, that scene alone made me forgive how bad season 2 was.
Season 3 is looking good so far, itll be interesting to see how Daryl and probably Meryl, escape from the Governors compound.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Ive been watching TWD since season 1 episode 1. Season 2 was the worst season for me so far, it had good episodes in it but over all, the crying over carl and the whole farm thing was boring..
The best episode of season 2 imo was the one where Rick owned those two punks in the bar with his quick draw, that scene alone made me forgive how bad season 2 was.
Season 3 is looking good so far, itll be interesting to see how Daryl and probably Meryl, escape from the Governors compound.

Yeah season 2 was drawn out quite a bit, it took me awhile to search for some decent clips, I was trying to throw in a lot of zombie kills, but I didn't have much to work with from season 1 and 2. Season 3 is looking good, hopefully we'll get a lot more zombie action!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

The best episode of season 2 imo was the one where Rick owned those two punks in the bar with his quick draw

You shouldve included that scene and delete any scenes of that annoying brat, carl. or his bitch mom whorie

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nice job. Big fan of TWD show and graphic novels. I have watched the show since day 1 and it has never disapointed. There have been many Heart break sceens over the past 3 seasons but as a whole very well written and a thrill to watch. I am very stoked in haveing TWD return this Sunday. We will be hosting a Walking Dead party.
. Star & Flag. Well done.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by eXia7

The best episode of season 2 imo was the one where Rick owned those two punks in the bar with his quick draw

You shouldve included that scene and delete any scenes of that annoying brat, carl. or his bitch mom whorie

That's the biggest drawback about the show. I see people trashing Carl and Andrea and loving characters like Shane and it's really weird as a fan of the books, because many of the "annoying" characters in the show were portrayed very differently in the books, and many of the "loved" characters either weren't in the books at all, or were very short lived.

I'm also getting used to the way many of the characters are dying. The show seems to be afraid to push the envelope the same way the books did.

We could do an entire thread on the differences, better or worse, between the books and the show.

top topics

join