It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook, Documentary of reasonable questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Here is a nicely laid out documentary highlighting many of the outrageous inconsistancies and unanswered questions in relation to events leading up to and occurring on the day of the Sandy Hook horror.

All too often now, those that reasonably question official explanations from those that we have have handed authority over us to, are publicly ridiicluled , condemned and even labeled unhinged terrorists etc. It is quite plain to see that those that use their positions to endevour to censor any questioning of the "official" explanation are no less guilty of the crime than the perpertrators.

It is very worrying indeed that in a time when almost every move we make is being monitored by CCTV cameras that so many cameras happen to be not working or footage dissapears at the very time of an event requiring them to be needed the most.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Almost 3 hours long? Does it cover anything new which hasn't already been covered in videos which are less that 30 mins?

Totally agree with your cctv comment btw.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm curious if this documentary happens to explain what the motive would be behind setting up this shooting?

Seems to me that in order to have a conspiracy you must first establish who is going to gain what from perpetrating it.

I have yet to hear anyone come up with a reason for that part.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
I'm curious if this documentary happens to explain what the motive would be behind setting up this shooting?

Seems to me that in order to have a conspiracy you must first establish who is going to gain what from perpetrating it.

Gun control seems to be the most popular theory

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
You have yet to hear that the theory is "Sandy Hook was a set up to propagate Gun Control"?!

What rock have you been hiding under? There are plenty of reasons for a conspiracy regarding the shooting, it just seems like some people keep turning a blind eye to them.

HLF

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
All too often now, those that reasonably question official explanations from those that we have have handed authority over us to, are publicly ridiicluled , condemned and even labeled unhinged terrorists etc.

Just look how the very subject has been treated here on ATS..

"All truth goes through three steps: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

This looks like a well put together film from the 1st 10 minutes, I will check out the rest tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

You mean they did this to pass that watered down excuse of a gun bill currently before Congress. Its basically the same one that expired in 2004.

I sure didn't see any motivation from TPTB to keep that one alive but now all of a sudden they want to start killing kids just to pass basically the same thing they didn't care about 8 years ago?

That really is a very poor reason if your trying to convince people that there is a plot here.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Go to the 1 hour 26 ish minute mark. Hear Mister Vanderbilt speak of his desire to go after ascetics, 'isolated people', who, 'using the internet' have brought their fruits to bear for this day (managed to connect with other weirdos). You might suspect he wants to shut anyone up who doesn't listen to him. More like arrest them. But I just see another minion of satan's synagogue. Butterfly wings or specimen jar? Where searching truth gives flight to the good, it's a specimen jar to these soul catchers. Truth is truth, and they can't stand it. I guess it will be against the law to not be normal. How can anyone take in the media on a daily basis? It is so filthy, so plainly evil.

Their path has been clear for some time. The only reason we can still use the net is so they can register perceived combatants, and program the technofascist machine they control, to kill us, in body, and exalt dominion over, in spirit. Otherwise, it is working against them. Hence, the blatant black OPs. No shame. They can't even spell the word shame. To them God is simply impossible, a non concept, since they could never control God. (I am so sick of feeling I have to use some other term than 'God', but that is what it is). Because there is no God, they feel it is their right to pummel any opposition to their lies, and make examples of us for having the balls to call them out.

They are in deep sht and need control, more so on a daily basis, now more than ever. Anderson says stuff that should have you checking your passport status, among other things....

"Should these theorists (mental cases) even have a platform from which to speak, to be heard?"

There were many posters here who believe that ats should take down these 'mental cases' before it became fashionable to say it on the news. They were simply putting out feelers.

Sandy Hook is small potatoes for evil men to conspire. Once it's been picked apart by the crazies, and names collected, there will be no more talk allowed, and another black OP will roll out. Thanks for another doomed thread.
edit on 8-2-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

It fits in with the neocon agenda to make zombies out of everyone. Didn't you see the military guys celebrating with the superbowl fans? to make people think "Oh oh there's the army it's completely normal!" in the streets. Armed soldiers in the streets and they are taking your guns. And when they start shooting americans and dropping bombs from drones and when the robot attached to the side of your house, that's filling your head with radiation, blows up and explodes all over you then they'll say "we know, we don't care" and the soldiers will take care of the rest.

It's all in the neocons agenda to kill civilians and keep you a zombie slave.

Why wont you stop and look. It's so obvious. I even saw a 5 dollar bill that proves they knew about 9/11 and they are laughing at us and mocking us, going "Ha ha haa we don't care. send the soldiers in. You're in north korea on speed!" and you will take it like the puppet civilian you are.

When will you realise.

!!!!!!! screamingscreaming I'm so angry. And Chris Rock says daddy is always right. So we;ve been told.

*turns off Alex Jones*

Is that Radiohead I can hear. Nice. That's soothing.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga

Originally posted by Spookycolt

Gun control seems to be the most popular theory

I was actually thinking the blatant inconsistencies and whatnot would incite enough to start a revolt.
I'm thinking that is what "they" are looking for, that would lead to suspending the constitution and a national bankruptcy draining pensions.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
Almost 3 hours long? Does it cover anything new which hasn't already been covered in videos which are less that 30 mins?

Totally agree with your cctv comment btw.

Depends on what you're aware of , there was quite a bit that I was not mainly because there was so much info scattered everywhere. in fairness the maker has braught things together pretty nicley all things considered

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I thought it was a good watch; makes you think

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
didn't watch the video (I'm at work and don't have that much time right now), just wanted to comment on CCTV. most CCTV systems are absurdly labor intensive and require constant upkeep. most places that utilize CCTV almost always have a camera (or five) down, a lot of places don't keep footage at all, some places use the same tape every day over and over and over. i'm not saying it's indicative of anything one way or the other, just saying that things are very rarely perfect in the world of CCTV

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
just saying that things are very rarely perfect in the world of CCTV
I agree

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have researched for almost a year now, and legitimate questions have not been provided to citizens . Still no answers to so many questions. It seems the public is being ignored. Why would anyone believe that tax paying citizens should ask for answers to questions. 2.3million federal tax dollars are going to Newtown Conn, yet we have no right to want answers to questions that are legitimate.

PRESS RELEASE: Attorney General Eric Holder Announces $2.5 Million to Connecticut Law Enforcement for Costs Related to Sandy Hook School Shootings.

I'm not talking about the details of the children who were killed. There are many unanswered questions about the events that day, including Adam Lanza, the bus driver dropping children off in a total stranger's yard, etc. I would list them but these questions have already been asked more times than I can count.

Hopefully I haven't put this thread in peril.

top topics

join