It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the greatest villain ever. No exceptions.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

So evil are they that they even took over Britain's Got Talent for a whole season! They almost won too!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

That is soooo not slenderman in my Avatar.

lol

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

That is soooo not slenderman in my Avatar.

lol

He looks like a very shiny Slenderman. What is he?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

HAHAHAHA! That was hilarious. The only thing that would have been better would have been a Dr who dancer next to him. Oh there are SO MANY villans to choose from but i would have to say actually that GREED is the greatest Villian EVER. All these ViIlans are motivated by Greed. They all want something.They all desire something.

And the batman clip with the joker singing....just whoa. Mark Hamill you magnificent bastard! lol That was very well done.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hold on, hold on, hold on now just a minute. That is not the greatest villain ever!

Everyone knows that the true greatest Villain ever is Darth Vader, but Star Wars can't be included because it's so far ahead of it's time. Just like if we were asking what the best Sci-Fi movie ever made was, we can't include Star Wars, because it is.

So now that we got that settled, it really only comes down to this. Gorn the Reptilian who Kirk fights in the Classic Star Trek series wins hands down, not even close. I mean, what has gotten into my fellow ATSers here? It's a no brainer with Vader out of the equation. It's Gorn all day. How old am I? Jeez.

Oh and Ming from Flash Gordan? Please...................... ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Hold on, hold on, hold on now just a minute. That is not the greatest villain ever!

Everyone knows that the true greatest Villain ever is Darth Vader, but Star Wars can't be included because it's so far ahead of it's time. Just like if we were asking what the best Sci-Fi movie ever made was, we can't include Star Wars, because it is.

So now that we got that settled, it really only comes down to this. Gorn the Reptilian who Kirk fights in the Classic Star Trek series wins hands down, not even close. I mean, what has gotten into my fellow ATSers here? It's a no brainer with Vader out of the equation. It's Gorn all day. How old am I? Jeez.

Oh and Ming from Flash Gordan? Please...................... ~$heopleNation

Daleks would have them exterminated, including Darth Vader. No deviant plan, no compromise, no exceptions. They are non-Dalek, so they die. And good luck killing a Dalek. They're surrounded by a force field that melts any bullets that might come near it. Plus, Dalekanium, the metal their shells are made of, is bullet proof.

Good luck.

edit on 24-5-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ok, I didn't realize that the greatest villain meant the most invincible vilain. Now I understand.

Well, Didn't the Movellans create a virus that attacks Daleks? From what I remember there was no cure. So, Looks to me that the virus is the greatest villain, or the Movellans who created it?

Oh, The Daleks also have another weakness, their eye stock. Knock it out, and they can't see which makes them useless within their armor. ~$heopleNation

edit on 25-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

This guy is the creepiest, most self-serving movie villain ever.

I'd never flip a coin with him, just sayin...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Nice! If we are talking creepy, you nailed it. Javier played such a great role in that film. Here is my favorite all time if we are just talking a character for now. It has to be Clubber Lang for me. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Meh...they talk to much.

All the Doctor has to do is engage them in conversation...before to long, defeated Dalaks.
It seems easy to annoying them into making mistakes as well.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The character he played (brilliantly) just exuded pure evil. Even the coin toss scene... he never said what he was gonna do, but you saw his disappointment when he lost. And his method of killing? Compressed air tanks give me nightmares now.... eesh

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Daleks? lemme aks you: What are you more a'scared of? Dying by Dalek lazer blast, or not dying and being assimilated by the Borg??? Resistance is Futile!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Daleks.

Its not just their invincibility, its also their mentality.

A dark, straight-forward mentality that cannot be negotiated with.

If you are not a Dalek, you die. Simple as that.

Its such a Nazi-like, wicked way of seeing life.

It is fantastic.

Greatest villains ever.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Warning language!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Think I'm wrong? You think they're NOT the best villains ever?

Weeping angels are MUCH WORSE.
Do not look away. Do not even blink.
Comeon .. how do you compete with that for greatest villian?
Ya' can't!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Think I'm wrong? You think they're NOT the best villains ever?

Weeping angels are MUCH WORSE.
Do not look away. Do not even blink.
Comeon .. how do you compete with that for greatest villian?
Ya' can't!

Weeping Angels are creepier, indeed, but they have nothing on Daleks.

Weeping Angels are horror movie scary, but they don't even kill anyone. They send you to another era of time.

Daleks kill everything.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
In my mind, this is the greatest villain ever. Just watching the videos
I want to kill him again!

I tracked him down everywhere I could find him...

And destroyed him

This is my villain.

The only one that to this day, I would destroy at first glance.
All others in my mind are nothing, they don't even compare to the wickedness in his heart.
But that's just me, because he killed the one woman in a video game that I loved.

edit on 26-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Meh as someone whos watched DW for 30+ years I personally find the Daleks kinda meh as villains, once they used to be intimidating but these days they are pretty much toothless.

Now for me one of the best portrayals of a villian ever is this guy...

Sure the character isnt all that much really, and personally i find Skeletor hum drum but Langellars stellar portrayal of him in teh 80's movie has everything a good villain should have (even my disinterested mother commented after the film how good he was, which says alot). that being said...

For me the very best villian would have to be... Scorpius, from Farscape. No real contest.

Although technically hes an anti-villian, ie not truely evil, but willing to do alot that could be considered evil for what he thinks is a very good reason (and in many ways, he's often right).

*pardon the rob zombie(?) couldnt find any youtube vids of just Scorpius's best bits.

Id have to second the assassin guy from 'No Country for Old Men' as well though... that guy is one 'I think i just pooped my pants' kinda villain.
edit on 15-7-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I personally can't take the Daleks seriously. There's just something comical about the way they move and talk.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Comic books have some pretty epic villains; listverse.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join