It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Angels....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This song is several years old...
but it speaks very profoundly to me.
Are we all out of hope?

"Calling All Angels"

I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

[Chorus:]
And I'm calling all angels
I'm calling all you angels

I won't give up if you don't give up [Repeat x4]

I need a sign to let me know you're here
'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

[Chorus]

When children have to play inside so they don't disappear
While private eyes solve marriage lies cause we don't talk for years
And football teams are kissing Queens
and losing sight of having dreams
In a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours

[Chorus x2]

Calling all you angels [Repeat till fade]

Please, friends and adversaries alike....
can we try to move forward?

God bless, Namaste, Peace be upon you, etc.
I do believe (and was convinced by a seer named Judy Goodman over 10 years ago), and have had already several experiential indications that they are there, and guard us.....

we need them now.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Angels are real, they intervene when allowed to. There are also the evil angels.. They battle for our souls. Yeshua save us.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Don't trust the angels,they could be devils in disguise!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jodlum66

Angels are real, they intervene when allowed to.

I was taught that they are always awaiting instructions.
My life and experiences have shown me they are certainly real....
I don't know that any 'evil' angels have intervened.....

but, so far, so good. I think I'll go ahead and believe that I can discern the helpful from the malevolent.

edit on 7-2-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I have an angel story:
Many, many years ago....I was about 7 yrs old, and had just learned to ride a bicycle. I was riding around the neighborhood, enjoying the new freedom I had, getting around much faster than walking! I rode up into the driveway of a house down the street from mine. The driveway was a bit steep, and as I coasted down toward the street, I was looking down at the front wheel of the bike. How idiotic! Instead of looking where I was going, I was just looking down.

As I reached the end of the driveway, a car was racing up the street. I learned later that it was a neighbor guy who was late for an appointment or something. I coasted into his path. I don't know if he even had time to hit his brakes. Rather than skidding or coming to an abrupt, jerking stop, the car simply stopped. All forward motion just ceased instantly. The front bumper of his car was about a foot away from me. The guy jumped out and asked me if I was OK. He was white as a ghost and shaking. I think he was in a mild state of shock. His voice kind of faltered as he said "My car just stopped", or "Something stopped my car". I don't remember his exact words. I assured him I was OK and he drove away (slowly!)

An elderly woman from a nearby house had seen it all. She walked down the sidewalk to me, and I waited for her. She said my guardian angel stopped the car. She held up her hand in a flamboyant "HALT" gesture, like she had actually witnessed said angel stopping the car with supernatural powers.

Being a dumb kid, this profound event was literally just dismissed without a second thought.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I really liked what you said here.

Especially the part about moving forward...

Reading a book lately I really like by Anna Rountree that speaks about a couple of Angelic encounters.

Below are a few quotes from "The Heavens Opened":

“What is your name?” I asked him.

“Azar’ the angel said, “I’m the one who answers when you call for help.”

“Don’t you want to know why you’re here?” he asked. He smiled at me and spoke quietly, “The Creator of the universe desires your company. Don’t keep Him waiting.”

The Angel Shama

Without missing a beat, the angel on the path beside me said, “I am Shama.”

I saw no reason to give my name, for he seemed to know almost as much about me as I did myself.

“Shall we walk?” he continued.

Almost stumbling, I moved forward.

He had long, straight, silver hair that was caught at the base of his head and hung down his back. He was very muscular, and although his hair was silver, he looked perhaps forty. He wore a full-length white robe, which looked as though it had been stained with blood or the juice of red grapes. This stain was on the hem of the robe and on the cuffs of the long sleeves, discoloring the garment to the knees and elbows.

“You delight in God,” he continued. “I have watched you and have seen that you desire nearness to Him. However, do you not know that disobedience creates a wall between you and Him. It is a wall of your own making because you cannot curb your natural desires. He will replace with Himself every delight you push away, Anna.” In looking at me, his eyes caught sight of a hill slightly beyond us. “Come with me,” he said.

As we walked up the hill, he continued, “There is a type of suffering in obedience, but the rewards far, far outweigh the pain.”

Anna Rountree - The Heavens Opened (PDF, Word, and MP3 formats)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This has became our favourite song in the last few weeks.
Synchroncity working again.

I'm not sure why we like it but I have my ideas.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Jodlum66

Angels are real, they intervene when allowed to.

I was taught that they are always awaiting instructions.
My life and experiences have shown me they are certainly real....
I don't know that any 'evil' angels have intervened.....

but, so far, so good. I think I'll go ahead and believe that I can discern the helpful from the malevolent.

edit on 7-2-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

You are they. Children are being raised.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Remember, you are in an image. If YOU are the image, then the one you are connected to from the other side of the mirror is the one casting the image. The Angels are those all around you, an the ones you cannot see, but can see you.

1 Corinthians 13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

The poetry of RUMI the Sufi is very eye opening.

RUMI

Read 62 and 63.

The story is now concluded, with its ups and downs,
Like lovers' musings, without beginning or ending.
It has no beginning, even as eternity,
Nor ending, for 'tis akin to world without end.
Or like water, each drop whereof is at once
Beginning and end, and also has no beginning or end.
But God forbid! This story is not a vain fable,
'Tis the ready money of your state and mine, be sure!
Before every Sufi who is enlightened
Whatever is past is never mentioned.
When his whole thoughts are absorbed in present ecstasy,
No thought of consequences enters his mind. l0
Arab, water-pot, and angels are all ourselves!
"Whatsoever turneth from God is turned from Him." 11
Know the husband is reason, the wife lust and greed;
She is vested with darkness and a gainsayer of reason.
Learn now whence springs the root of this circumstance,
From this, that the Whole has parts of divers kinds.
These parts of the Whole are not parts in relation to it,
Not in the way that rose's scent is a part of the rose.
The beauty of the green shoot is part of the rose's beauty,
But the turtle-dove's cooing is a part of that Bulbuls music.
But if I engage in doubts and answers,
How can I give water to thirsty souls?

Did you catch that? Arab, water-pot, and angels are ourselves! Notice that the parts make up the whole. Each has it's purpose. What is he saying in relation to other revelations we have found across the territory of scriptures?

From 62

How God made Adam superior to the Angels
in wisdom and honour.
He said, "By Allah, who knoweth hidden secrets,
Who created pure Adam out of dust;
In the form, three cubits high, which he gave him,
He displayed the contents of all spirits, all decrees!
Communicated to him the indelible tablet of existence, 6
That he might know all that is written on those tablets,
A11 that should be first and last to endless eternity
He taught him, with the knowledge of his own 'names,' 7
So that the angels were beside themselves at his instruction,
And gained more sanctity from his sanctification.

Sanctification is setting apart. Adam was given THE Mystery in total. Adam is the Heel of the loaf. We, who are many, are slices. The heel is at both ends. The heel is first and last. We, who are many, are contained in that whole.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The key to understanding this is found in the truth behind it. The idol in question is the one we make of ourselves. When Jesus makes the statement that he is the ONLY way to the Father, this is what it says. Unity is the way back from multiplicity of forms and functions. We, who are many, are one. We originate from the one soul. That soul has ALL forms in one. The Angels wanted this mystery, yet man was encoded with it.

Enoch One

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."

Who is he speaking to? Angels. Why do Angels want to use us as a proxy? To get the mystery that is INSIDE us. Don't think for a second that there are not those fallen ones around us every day working toward this end. The Mystery School is not one we learn from. It's one we teach. We are not learning from Angels. We are showing them the mystery.

edit on 8-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

They are there and they do help but they have 'bowed' to human will so will not interfere in every wrong that happens. Humans will have to correct themselves.
They are pure creatures and witness each act. Its a shame to do wrong and make them see it even when they dont like it.
I find it interesting that you believe in angels.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thanks to all of you for your responses!

I have many angel stories; and yes, I do believe in them.
I am also aware that there are malevolent 'unseen' guides and spirits. These I consider other-than angels - which term (angels) I use only to describe the helpers. I can't see them, have never been able to see them, but I have been touched and made aware that they are there. I've been saved (much like the bicycle story above) in split-second life-or-death circumstances more than once, and also relieved of a despairing anxiety that had me in episodes of being literally crippled with fear - unable to rise off of my couch.

I recently bade my angels to please go to the angels of the wicked and ask them - the angels of the wicked especially the world leaders - to deliver a message of change.

I believe, as Enoch (Ed) said above, that we are the angels for our children - and believe me, now that my children are grown and out on their own, I know they both have a flock at hand as well. I've counted on those angels, and on the good sense of my kids, to keep them safe. Even through foibles and dangers and near-misses, while I'm not there, my angels are, working in tandem with theirs.

This week I saw my son, and we had a conversation that filled my heart with absolute bliss, unspeakable joy, and moved me to tears. I won't go into details here, but it was a profound event beyond anything I could describe to anyone who's not raised children to adulthood in the first place, and who don't know my kids in the second.

Let's just say it was 'acknowledgement' and 'thanks', given freely in his own due time - every mother's dream come true.

Murgatroid, you surprised me, both you and Ed, dropping in here. Thank you, humbly.
logical7, I can understand why it would surprise you!
sometimes I surprise myself - but my faith in angels - my knowledge of their existence - was never in question. Angels are non-denominational.

Namaste to all of you, and much healing 'energy'.
~wild

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
double post!
edit on 8-2-2013 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

logical7, I can understand why it would surprise you!

good that you understand why i got surprised. Inconsistencies bug me to no end

About angels, i'l post some interesting things i know.
I also went through unexplained events(close shaves) and came out unhurt and shocked as they dint make sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

We created man and We
know what his own self
whispers to him. We are
nearer to him than his
jugular vein. And the
two recording angels are recording, sitting on the
right and on the left. He
does not utter a single
word, without a watcher
by him, pen in hand!
(Surah Qaf, 16-18)
Standing over you are
guardians, noble,
recording, who know
what you do. (Surat al-
Infitar, 10-12)
Everyone has a
succession of angels in
front of him and behind
him, guarding him by
Allah's command. Allah
never changes a people's state until they
change what is in
themselves. When Allah
desires evil for a people,
there is no averting it.
They have no protector apart from Him. (Surat ar-
Ra'd, 11)

about the 'fallen angels' they are not angels but here is whats said about them in Qur'an

O Children of
Adam! Let not
Shaitan (Satan)
deceive you, as he
got your parents
[Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out
of Paradise,
stripping them of
their raiments, to
show them their
private parts. Verily, he and
Qabiluhu (his
soldiers from the
jinns or his tribe)
see you from
where you cannot see them. Verily,
We made the
Shayatin (devils)
Auliya' (protectors
and helpers) for
those who believe not.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

...ok

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

Those verses appear to be part of the "universality" of spiritual beliefs. I like them.
My issue has never been with whether or not there are unseen 'spiritual beings' around and with us.....
it is the absolutism of literal interpretation. There is no one path to Unity. For each human being alive, there is a unique road -- a path through the forest.

No other person (or false "personification" of God such as in most Western faiths) can be our way. We MUST find our own way. Each of us is completely unique - why would one "faith" suit everyone?

No, the key is to find the common points in which all religions agree. We really are One. We are all connected, eternally.

reply to post by EnochWasRight

I like Rumi - I am becoming better acquainted now with Sufism ("now" meaning currently exploring it in more depth than previous studies), and their tenets of faith.

It's when someone begins with the "Adam was real" stuff that my wall tries to go up...
and no, Jesus is not the only WAY.
But, thanks for showing me that you have a broader-based thought process than it seemed when I first "met" you. I see change and growth in your posts, Ed. I'm always "becoming", also.

reply to post by BlueMule

Thanks for your post, BlueMule!

The video reinforces my feeling/belief that LOVE is the emanation of the unspeakable 'Godhead'.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Those verses appear to be part of the "universality" of spiritual beliefs. I like them. My issue has never been with whether or not there are unseen 'spiritual beings' around and with us..... it is the absolutism of literal interpretation.

Literal interpretation is taken by ones who dont see the 'whole' picture. A narrow mind with a radical belief and enough ego is a disaster.

There is no one path to Unity. For each human being alive, there is a unique road -- a path through the forest.
i would disagree but not in the essence of it. My opinion is that there is a straight path, there may be others but as the basics of geometry, a straight line is the shortest path to 'Unity'
that straight path is simple on principles of truth, equality, harm none, neither bear injustice to self or others by self or others

No other person (or false "personification" of God such as in most Western faiths) can be our way. We MUST find our own way. Each of us is completely unique - why would one "faith" suit everyone? No, the key is to find the common points in which all religions agree. We really are One. We are all connected, eternally.

i have seen that you 'mind' personification.
Here's the definition of God. Bear the pronouns as its a problem of language and it does mislead the literalists.

The translation of Surah Ikhlas (Holy Qur'an 112:1-4) is:
Say: He is Allah, the One
and Only! Allah, the
Eternal, Absolute; He
begetteth not nor is He
begotten. And there is
none like unto Him.
Surah Ikhlas is a very important
Surah from the Holy Qur'an because
it proclaims the Oneness (Tawhid)
and Absolute nature of Divine
Essence. This concept is presented
in the first ayat. The second ayat declares that Allah is Eternal, i.e., He
is beyond the bounds of time and
space. The third ayat describes that
Allah does not give birth nor is He is
given birth and the last ayat
declares that Allah is beyond comparison. Surah Ikhlas directly
supports the first declaration
(shahadah) of Islam: "There is no
god but Allah". In this context,
Islam is based on belief in one God
(monotheism). In his memoirs, Imam Sultan
Muhammad Shah, also known as
Aga Khan III, has defined the principle of Islam as follows: "Once man has thus
comprehended the
essence of existence
there remains for him
the duty, since he
knows the value of his own soul, of making for
himself a direct path
which will constantly
lead his individual soul
to and bind it with the
universal Soul of which the Universe, as much of
it we perceive with our
limited vision, is one of
the infinite
manifestations. Thus
Islam's basic principle can only be defined as monorealism and not as monotheism." This insight into Islam's basic
principle sheds a new light into the
interpretation of Surah Ikhlas. In
the first ayat, Allah commands the
Holy Prophet to declare that Allah is
One. From the above quotation, the Islamic principle of Oneness is not
limited to the the declaration that
there is but one God but extends to
all realities. In other words, all
realities merge into One Reality. This
absolute reality is called Monoreality. Therefore, Allah is
Monoreal. The second ayat declares that the
Monoreal is Eternal. This means that
the Monoreal is above time and
space because, in human terms,
time is related to the movement of
stars and planets. This implies that the Monoreal is not affected by the
past, present and future. The third ayat declares that the
Monoreal does not give birth or
take birth because it is Eternal and
the only reality. The Monoreal is
immortal and it does not need to
give birth or take birth. The last ayat declares that there is
none equal to the Monoreal
because the Monoreal is unique.
Human beings live in the world of
duality where each object or
concept has an opposite. Some examples of duality are good and
evil, male and female, small and
large, and so on. In contrast to this,
the Monoreal is absolutely unique
because it consists of all realities
and there is nothing left except Itself. Therefore, the Monoreal is
beyond comparison. Surah Ikhlas is a short surah with a
powerful message. The Holy
Prophet has encouraged Muslims to
recite this surah to purify their faith.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

log7,
thanks for another contribution.....

this thread, however, is about calling our angels to bring us together....
and the Unity of humanity.

I believe there is no adequate description of 'God.' But, let's ask our angels - our intermediaries and active forces - to pitch in toward world peace.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

log7,
thanks for another contribution.....

this thread, however, is about calling our angels to bring us together....
and the Unity of humanity.

I believe there is no adequate description of 'God.' But, let's ask our angels - our intermediaries and active forces - to pitch in toward world peace.

that would be against my belief

why to ask 'intermediaries' and not God directly.
although i guess you believe in a passive God and active 'intermediaries'/forces (correct me if i am wrong)
This is how paganism evolved, people made angels/prophets/saints/idols as objects of worship thinking God is 'too far' or 'too unconcerned' for earthly events. Worship is all inclusive, asking for 'help' is worship too.
Sorry, i think i'l not be contributing anymore in the thread and leave it to ones who want to call angels for help.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I Really love that song…

Hi friend lol

Problem with angels, is that we know there are Fallen ones out there. Although statistically speaking, you got a pretty good chance of bumping into the good ones, seeing as only 1/3 actually fell.

- JC

top topics

join