It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the ability of technopathy/technokinesis/cyberpathy - how can I take revenge against the bank

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So, I have the ability/abilities of technopathy/technokinesis/cyberpathy. Give me some ideas of how I can harness my power(s) and take revenge against bankers and the US government and the Federal Reserve and all of those involved in the subjugation of the people!

This should be fun!

Let the games begin!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wipe all debt...make it an even playing field again

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
download the list of the 4000 bank executives addresses and start with the ones closest to you, go to their home, use your mind powers to drive them insane.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Don't ask for plans on the interwebs.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Do you have control over a character called Bernard?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Great attention grabber!

How about you actually show everyone your "abilities?"

Change the background color, header, font, or something about this forum.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
yes use your mind powers to hack this site and change the colors to all black #000000

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Add 1,000 zeros to the current balance in my bank account...then I can help finance you.....

Des

edit on 6-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Don't do that to my account I am -$6 right now

But feel free to add + $60Mil to it though

That will really screw the bank.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What do you expect to be able to do, now that you've hung a big ol' sign around your neck?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Start small.
I will drive you.
We go to a small bank and you mind control the teller for a few thousand.
That would be enough to fund the rest of it.
Then we take a trip to NYC.

Is it possible for you to affect computers that would change accounts to a one I will have set up off shore?

My buddy LaRouche will help.He knows which accounts we need to get into that will not be noticed for a few days.

After that,a little trip to China and it will start to fall into place.

Are you onboard?Need to make it happen asap because they will see this post and be on to us.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You know who I am,
You know what I'm thinking.
You know my email address.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Want to hurt the banks , stop using them and allowing them to steal from you . Saving money instead of loans from thin air to have the user pay interest on something that came from nothing.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
make them forget ...
the combination to the bank vault,
their computer passwords,
and where they left their car keys.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have the pefect idea... Its a little complicated...um just read my mind.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Many people seem to have misunderstood. Such qualities as technopathy/cyberpathy/technokinesis do not enable one to read another human's mind - that would be "telepathy".

The nature of such things as cyberpathy and technokinesis is that one can manipulate the internet, ATMs, computers, electronic devices etc.

Let me make it clear. I cannot read people's minds. But I can fix my computer, if it is something that is physically possible to be fixed for example (i.e. my computer system is not fried for example).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Certainly I can get their addresses - no firewall can block me as I can simply order such to let me in. However, I do not possess the ability of telepathy; meaning I cannot drive them insane mentally. On the other hand, I could drive them insane via indirect means (e.g. wiping their bank accounts, disappearing their assets, wiping their identity).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

As in Bernard Marx, or Bernard's watch?

If the latter, no. I cannot stop time. And I can certainly not control another person - people are confusing my abilities with telepathy. The title actual reads technopathy amongst other things.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

I do not know what you are thinking. I am not telepathic.

However, it is entirely possible for me to easily find out your name, where you live, who you live with and your email address amongst other things. However, luckily, I have strong ethical values. I do not simply abuse my abilities. I do, on the other hand, use such abilities for good - such as avenging the subjugation of the people by declaring war against the bankers and the Federal Reserve and the shadowy figures that are behind the injustice and malice that we see in the world today.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just curious - do you have a good example of a time you used technopathy?

Have you already made yourself filthy rich? I think that would be most people's first move...resources & whatnot

ETA: Fun idea...would be entertaining if someone found some random good, hardworking people who got in over their head due to circumstances out of their control (ie. layoff or loss, etc.) & use the corresponding bank's assets to payoff all their debts anonymously
edit on 7-2-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join