It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cover up the mark you all received?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
See THIS is why i love this place, comedy gold people. I have yet to find anywhere else that the serious stands so close to the crazy & co-exists so harmoniously. If/when i have a bad day, am feeling tired or even just a little miserable i can almost always rely on this place to throw something up amusing or (in this case) downright hilarious to cheer me right up. Good job sir, good job.☮

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You lost me at satan...and mark of the beast.

9/11 was Satan's doing?

You also lost me at 9-11-2001 =5

Sometimes I wonder...how many of you live around me that I'm simply not aware of.

Kind a scary...
edit on 7-2-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Havox

how does 9-11-2001 = 5 ? simples - you add / divide / multiply or subtract whichever of the numbers or components of those numbers is required untill you get the " result " you require , in this case 5 .

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I thought it goes something like that...

I've been wrecking my brain trying to get 5 out of this, without using magical math.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Law abiding citizens are hellbound for wise reasons as I see it. You would be better off fearing God rather than government, because when you fear government you wont stand up to it like a real man or a real woman.

What have you done that "stands up" to Uncle Sam. Oooh, you quit flying. What a badass, that'll fix'em.
A 5 and a 9 are in my birthday, does that mean I was marked at birth? Come to think of it, my mom did call me a "little devil". Yeah, we're gonna burn in your fictional Hell because we fly.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
New thread by the OP here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this one Tupac is the beast!!!

I agree with the poster above me, threads like this crack me up.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Havox

how does 9-11-2001 = 5 ? simples - you add / divide / multiply or subtract whichever of the numbers or components of those numbers is required untill you get the " result " you require , in this case 5 .

Ok I got it. Took a bit of math freedom and creativity...

so...9*11=99

2001/99= 20,21 --> here we will round it off at 20. Because we need it.

Now you got 20 divided by 4 equals 5. 4 is the number of hijacked planes on 9/11.

Presto...indeed it is 5. Since the the word satan has 5 letters in it...it is beyond the doubt here. Obviously satan did it.

And he even sort of put his John Hancock there...damn that satan. Damn.

We must pray more to stop him from doing it again.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Wow!

Your theory is insane.

No backing

No proof

Makes no sense

Your a few french fries short of a happy meal.......

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
TSA got tired of seeing me naked so they let me fly my own plane now.They dont appreciate a good strip tease either.

Less time waiting to taxi to and from the runway and dont have to worry about losing luggage, annoying passengers or alcohol cutoff.

How can a scan give you a mark, other than a tumor or some related ailment?

Conspiracy trollin`

edit on 7-2-2013 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
People, why few you encourage this person with replies? They really should just be ignored.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Your forehead is your sexuality. Your right hand is your agreement.

Just in case any of you doubt. Key word is "in," it damn sure doesn't sound like "on."

"In" their foreheads.
"In" their right hand.

The mark damn sure wasn't a computerchip. A computerchip would be too easy for you to tie to the beast if the beast used the computerchip as a way to cause people to receive it.

Six hundred threescore and six is both 616 and 666. It's two numbers, indeed, not one of them, but both of them.

I've found both "in" & "on" depending on which translation of The Bible I'm looking at.
I don't understand how three hundred, three score & six makes 616.
I've heard that 666 ain't the one & would like to know more.

Regarding numerology: Master numbers; (doubles, triples; 11, 222 etc) don't reduce by addition as far as I'm aware. They do, however, represent a higher "level" of the reduced number..
e.g. 22 is the "Master Builder" which is a higher "level" of 4 which represents manifestation in reality. Manifestation in reality, building stuff, I see a connection.

Let's not get on about the nature of reality, it's not the point I'm trying to make. Am I even making a point? I dunno...
edit on 7-2-2013 by EnochRoot because: addition

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

By the likes of certain of you, no wonder why you're hellbound.

Looks like people are shook once they realize that not standing up in life means you are not suited for paradise in God's eyes. Nope, you are only suited for hell in God's eyes.

Looks like I'm stronger than most of you. I stand up in life. Against all odds.

Have you ever considered that my 2008 flight to Denver on "business" might have just been phase 1 of the Divine Plan to liberate Hell?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Satan's name has 5 letters in it. The number of his name is 5. 9-11-2001 = 5. That's a 5 for Satan because 9-11-2001 was his doing. How did you receive the mark then exactly? You received it by agreement or by your sexuality. Once you go to the airport to catch a plane to somewhere you agree to the results 9-11-2001 caused. It caused change at the airports. You receive a thurough screening right through your clothes by TSA. TSA even will do a more personal body check. That's how you receive the mark in your sexuality which most are against.

So all in all, you plane users recieved the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

What have you to say? Because you losers wouldn't stand up against the government that put public safety over personal freedom, you are all hellbound. You have nobody to blame but yourselves. I haven't flown a plane after 9-11-2001. And I dont agree to the changes made after 9-11-2001.

It was a small period of time where nobody could buy or sell plane tickets because Bush ordered all planes to hault from flying.

And when flying came back many then received the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name, in their agreement, just so they could buy or sell airplane tickets.

Law abiding citizens are hellbound for wise reasons as I see it. You would be better off fearing God rather than government, because when you fear government you wont stand up to it like a real man or a real woman.

edit on 6-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

I have flown once or twice since 9/11, and I don't remember ever getting marked in (not ON, but IN) my right hand or forehead. Perhaps you should go back and read the Book of Revelation and find out what the mark is... what it is for... who willl get it... why they get it... and who WON'T get it. You have no idea what you are talking about... sweet pic of Vin Diesel by the way

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
from what i know about the number 5 i would have to say 5 is the mark. lol and those that know what i am talking about wont speak up lmao.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I feel dumber having read this.

Glad I have class in an hour to help balance out this loss of brain cells.

Nothing in the OP is a coherent thought/idea.

Not flying isn't making a stand against the government, chances are you probably used that money/time to put gas in your car and drive yourself everywhere. But, a war machine powered by lust for oil...probably isn't evil.

Looks like Satan has his hooks in you as well. Good luck with life.

***ETA*** HOLY LOL AT SEXUAL FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm losing it right now!
edit on 7-2-2013 by MmmPie because: BAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! SEXUAL FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
OK, people enough.

The thread isn't about the OP'er...

The topic is: Why cover up the mark you all received?

Discuss the theory, not the theorist.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by stupid girl

You live up to your handle. Instead of trying to discourage people from posting, you could simply use your brains, and see who authored the thread before opening it up. In case you haven't noticed, ATS is a place to air out one's ideas. Or you could simply ignore the whole conspiracy in religion section. Problem solved eh?

I'm always amused when someone resorts to using my ATS name as a double entendre. I see it as a lazy, last-ditch effort toward insult by individuals that seem to share a certain character. Fishing them out was part of the reason why I specifically chose to use this name. Congratulations, you are now part of that club.
I actually chose this name for a few specific reasons, however lack of intelligence wasn't one of them I can assure you.

I did not discourage the OP from posting his ideas-- and I use the term 'ideas' very loosely-- I simply asked that he not make a thread on all of his "light bulb" moments.
Pondering possibilities is one thing, but clogging up ATS with inane, illogical, non sequitur theories-- I also use the term 'theories' very loosely-- is quite another.

We all have random speculations floating through our mind while sitting on the toilet or driving down the road, but this is not Twitter, it's ATS.
Honestly? When I see a thread that has been authored by this particular OP, I want to look at it just to see if he's exceeded the absurdity of his previous ones. It's like trying to make yourself look away from an imminent train wreck. You know it's going to be horrible, but you're compelled to see that horror play itself out.

Even on the off-chance it's a thread that you can actually arrange the fragmented shards of thought into some sort of vaguely coherent thought process, it is still devoid of any reasonable substance or direction, thus becoming ATS troll fodder and offering no real value of discussion.

I simply suggest that if the OP must post threads on his random musings, that he post his absurdities as a collection rather than each individually in real time.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
OK, people enough.

Thanks.

Very sorry, please know that I was typing my response and posted it before I saw your admonition. Please accept my apology, as it was truly not my intent to over-ride your post.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
OK, people enough.

Thanks.

Yes, to a great degree that's the rules here.

However there are always exceptions to the rule in life.

In this case, the OP has a long and recent history of making outlandish threads. At what point, and after how many of those is it time to discuss the faculties of the person making crazy theory after crazy theory?

Surely that can't go on ad nauseum without ever being discussed?

edit on 7-2-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Yeah? No.

Please cease and desist from sharing all of your random musings through ATS threads. Why not just make one that has all your, ahem, theories on it?
Please, feel free to continue pondering life's mysteries, but for cryin' out loud, please quit torturing us by making a thread whenever you get a brain fart.

lol...i like you...your sarcasm fits nicely with my type of thinking. rational thought is scarce on some of these threads, as you have obviously pointed out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join